Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonewz
    • Aug 2016

Mcguffin Videos

I'm super into Mcguffin Japanese balloon fetish videos ! They are so amazing ! His also known as yonashi or fruitfulfanclub ! Love the girls and the huge inflations! Anybody else loves his videos ? And does anybody have his videos too ?
  • Loveinloons
    • Nov 2018

Re: Mcguffin Videos

Where do i find them?

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Re: Mcguffin Videos

I purchased for download all of his Inflatable themed videos and a fair few of his Balloon Harasments themed videos. These were the ones where the models hated or were fearful of balloons and he’d make the models wear baggy clothing whilst remotely inflating large or giant balloons on a shop vac under their clothing. He’d give them a sharp knife to pop the balloon (or sometimes it was a beach ball) before the balloon burst instead.

Yesterday I Googled him and some of the old video hosting sites he used where you could pay to download his material but sadly he seems to have gone offline these days. I’ll see if I can take a few screen grabs from my collection n post them though.

I loved his videos though. They were all genuine, down to earth models staring in them and they were all genuinely scared of the larger sized balloons. They were never cheap to purchase as the Sterling to Yen conversion rate was so scewed but each video was usually three parts and ran for over an hour and a half each making them some of the longest commercial balloon fetish videos I’ve ever seen.
      Last edited by craggy2012; 14-12-2018, 17:32.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎