Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Wearing latex is like wearing a balloon

I think that a big part of being a looner is lovning the way a balloon feels against your skin.
    The rubbery feel of the balloon turned me on all the way back in my childhood.
    But when i played with balloons i began to fantasice about wearing them like a suit. I tried, but it did not work very well. But the fantasy of wearing latex kept coming.
    In the Ninetyes i finaly got on the internet and a whole new world opened for me..
    As I got a car i drove down to the danish german border to a town that had a lot of sexshops.
    I could only afford to buy a long arm shirt and a pair of leggins.
    The drive home was unbareble, but as soon as I got home i took the latex on.
    Oh boy the feeling exided my wildest dreams
    I think that i came under the latex in about ten minuts, it felt that good, just like wearing a balloon suit made for my body.
    Since then i have been adicted to wearing latex and I really like to combine it with playing with balloons.
    My favorite is to float on a GL1200 balloon both nacked and also while wearing latex
    You should try it. It's a life changing experience
    I love to the weightless feeling combined with the rubber feeling from my suit
    Read more about it in my thread FLOATING ON A GL1200 BALLOON
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Wearing latex is like wearing a balloon

It does have a unique feel to it wearing latex. It feels cool (probably because your body is sweating underneath it) but at the same time your warm in it all year round- regardless of it being winter or summer.

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

That is exactly why i love wearing latex

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

I actualy own a neck entry catsuit
        You don't take it on you climb into it trough the neck
        The suit i have has a high collar that cling to my neck when i am inside the suit..
        I am actualy wearing a balloon shaped like my body.
        When i blow air into the suit., it inflates like a balloon and the air stay inside the suit.
        It's a lot of fun swimming in the suit like this.
        It feels like floating in the air carried by the suit
        Right now i am lying on my bed blowing air into the suit feeling it getting bigger and bigger. Its a lot of fun

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

Since i wrote this i have bought an inflatable latex fox catsuit and an inflatable hudded suit.
          I received the fox catsuit in december and I am still waiting for the hudded suit from Latex Catfish.
          I must say that wearing the fox catsuit and inflate it tight feels alot like being inside a balloon.
          The way the inner layer of the suit is pressing against my body just feels nicer and nicer the longer i wear the suit.
          I don't know why, but the latex this suit is made from has a more intence rubber feeling than my other suits.
          Once i get it on i am really reluctant to take it of.
          The fox catsuit even got a new fan at a fetish party i was at last mount.
          I was wearing my transparent det shoulder entry catsuit, but had brought the fox catsuit with me becauce you could try difriend things there, like a vacbed and other items.
          As I showet it a guy in his twentys got interested, so i letted him try it.
          He was higher than me, but since the suit is size xxl it fitted him well..
          I inflated the suit and he even got the inflatable mask on, although he only wore it for a short time..
          He said that he was not into wearing latex, but I don't belive him since he was really reluctant to take the suit off and wore it for almost two hours. And he said that it was really nice to wear.
          Since then i have experienced how the suit feel to float in in a lokal lake.
          I did this wearing my scuba fins to keep control and waded out in the lake this way.
          Suddently the bottom of the the lake dissapeared under my feets and I was floating.
          It was an absolutly amazing feeling like being inside a balloon floating up in the air. I can't wait untill i get warmer so i can explore this more.
          And hopefully i will have resieved my other inflatable suit also

Comment

• lucas
            • Mar 2019

Originally posted by scuba
            I think that a big part of being a looner is lovning the way a balloon feels against your skin.
            The rubbery feel of the balloon turned me on all the way back in my childhood.
            But when i played with balloons i began to fantasice about wearing them like a suit. I tried, but it did not work very well. But the fantasy of wearing latex kept coming.
            In the Ninetyes i finaly got on the internet and a whole new world opened for me..
            As I got a car i drove down to the danish german border to a town that had a lot of sexshops.
            I could only afford to buy a long arm shirt and a pair of leggins.
            The drive home was unbareble, but as soon as I got home i took the latex on.
            Oh boy the feeling exided my wildest dreams
            I think that i came under the latex in about ten minuts, it felt that good, just like wearing a balloon suit made for my body.
            Since then i have been adicted to wearing latex and I really like to combine it with playing with balloons.
            My favorite is to float on a GL1200 balloon both nacked and also while wearing latex
            You should try it. It's a life changing experience
            I love to the weightless feeling combined with the rubber feeling from my suit
            Read more about it in my thread FLOATING ON A GL1200 BALLOON
            Sounds like an amazing experience!

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

It is amazing.
              If the rubbery feeling of the balloon turns you on i am pretty sure that wearing latex will have the same effect on you.
              And. As I have desribed in the thread FLOATING ON A GL1200 balloon, the feeling of being carried across the lake on a GL1200 balloon wearing latex is my favorite looning activity.
              Especialy when it's windy and I just have to surrender to the balloon and wind and let the balloon take me where it wants to.
              Last edited by scuba; 10-03-2019, 04:59.

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Just got back from a cycling trip on my mountainbike.
                I cycled in my new cycling suit from Latex Catfish.
                I can tell you that it's the coolest feeling cycling wearing latex.
                A brand new latex suit smells just like a brand new balloon
                The tight rubber feeling while cycling makes me just wanna cycle faster and every time a gust of rubber smell reach my nose it drives me crazy making me go faster.
                I know that wearing latex is not a balloon topic, but just love wearing it also while playing with balloons

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

After having done two floating trips in my new inflatable latex suit i have come to the conclution.
                  Floating in this suit is closets thing to float in a helium filled suit i can imagine.
                  It feels exactly like wearing a balloon in the water.
                  The way the inner layer is pressing against my body while i am floating is arousing.
                  The atached inflatable hood makes view restricted like if i had a balloon around my head.
                  I only have to use small frog kicks with my scuba fins to propel me forward and it gives me the illusion that i am weighless in the suit.
                  You know how wonderfull a latex balloon feels when it's pressed against your skin.
                  Then imagine how it feel when the pressure of the air in the suit is pressing the inner latex layer against your whole body together with the suit making you feel weighless.
                  I know that i have written this before, but the biggest part of my fetish is the feeling of being lifted /carried by balloons and inflatabes.
                  So this suit is an absolute blessing for me

Comment

• Jimmy22
                    Banned
                    • May 2017

Interesting post. Although I've never worn a latex suit, I used to go Scuba diving many years ago and had a wet suit. That felt great, also with the balloon thing, some of the girls I have seen when they have popped the larger 36" balloons and have wrapped the broken shards around them selves as latex bra, that looks great and the women stated it felt nice.

Also a popped piece of balloon latex wrapped around your dick and a sexy hired help female bringing you off with a hand job rubbing the popped latex balloon over your dick feels incredible. I've always thought about getting a full latex suit, maybe one day I will.

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

My love of wearing latex started with scuba diving.
                      The first time i tried a drysuit with latex seals i was sold i
                      I started experimenting with difriend latex clothing, but once i tried a latex catsuit i was sold
                      The rest is history

Comment

• Jimmy22
                        Banned
                        • May 2017

Scuba suit was great. Difficult to get into though, I remember using lots of talc. I'd assume a cat suit is going to be the same difficulty, Zlata wears them well though.

Comment

• scuba
                          • Jan 2017

Well yes it take a little praktice.
                          I use a silicone baced lupe from Pjur.
                          I lupe the inside of the suit and it makes entering the suit a lot easyer.
                          And. It makes the rubber feeling on my skin more intence.
                          I had a face entry latex catsuit once (that's right you enter the suit trough the face opening).
                          It was difficult to get into and very defficult to get out of.
                          Once it was on it felt like wearing a body shaped balloon. Veeery nice.
                          I went snorkeling in that suit a couble of times.
                          It felt absolutly awsome becauce no water entered the suit.
                          Unforunaly that suit broke after only a few times wearing it.
                          My sugestion to you is that if you get turned on by the rubber feeling of the balloons you should try wearing latex.

Comment

• globos&bears
                            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by scuba
                            Since i wrote this i have bought an inflatable latex fox catsuit and an inflatable hudded suit.
                            I received the fox catsuit in december and I am still waiting for the hudded suit from Latex Catfish.
                            I must say that wearing the fox catsuit and inflate it tight feels alot like being inside a balloon.
                            The way the inner layer of the suit is pressing against my body just feels nicer and nicer the longer i wear the suit.
                            I don't know why, but the latex this suit is made from has a more intence rubber feeling than my other suits.
                            Once i get it on i am really reluctant to take it of.
                            The fox catsuit even got a new fan at a fetish party i was at last mount.
                            I was wearing my transparent det shoulder entry catsuit, but had brought the fox catsuit with me becauce you could try difriend things there, like a vacbed and other items.
                            As I showet it a guy in his twentys got interested, so i letted him try it.
                            He was higher than me, but since the suit is size xxl it fitted him well..
                            I inflated the suit and he even got the inflatable mask on, although he only wore it for a short time..
                            He said that he was not into wearing latex, but I don't belive him since he was really reluctant to take the suit off and wore it for almost two hours. And he said that it was really nice to wear.
                            Since then i have experienced how the suit feel to float in in a lokal lake.
                            I did this wearing my scuba fins to keep control and waded out in the lake this way.
                            Suddently the bottom of the the lake dissapeared under my feets and I was floating.
                            It was an absolutly amazing feeling like being inside a balloon floating up in the air. I can't wait untill i get warmer so i can explore this more.
                            And hopefully i will have resieved my other inflatable suit also
                            I love my inflatable latex suit, some times I use it for a whole day inside mi home, mostly in the weekends. I like the feeling of the latex pressing arround all my bod and the way I look, like a balloon. Also I discovered that restrict my movements a bit by my shape of balloon arouse me too.

Comment

• scuba
                              • Jan 2017

Try floating on a lake in it.
                              It take wearing inflatable latex to a whole new dimension
                              I mostly do this in my blue inflatable latex with an atached open face hood.
                              No water enters this suit when i am floating in that
                              Last edited by scuba; 30-06-2019, 14:41.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎