Old 10-02-2018, 09:26 PM

loonlover817 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello i'm from texas and just kinda want to know the rules of the forum anyone from u.s also?
Old 12-02-2018, 01:58 AM
Master Over Inflator

onemoreblow is on a distinguished road
Kansas city here. Welcome to the forum!
Old 13-02-2018, 04:32 PM

any good balloons in Kansas city?
Old 13-02-2018, 07:51 PM

Hey i'm loonlover Ive had to have my fetish in secret cause my parents are super against it and hardly ever get balloons in our house. but ive manage to maybe steal a few to enjoy myself lol. I really want to meet more people like me and to meet girls that would be willing to pop balloons. My fantasy is to do a hot butt naked sit 2 pop with a girl. I'm 18 btw so still with my parents.
Old 20-02-2018, 12:36 AM

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
It looks like this group has been around for about seven years. HOW DID I MISS IT? I've long been hoping to find a looner group that was actually big enough to use vBulletin or other forum-friendly software, and somebody just happened to mention this group in a post on the balloon "buddylist."

I'm not a popper but, no, the group name doesn't make me feel uneasy, and I'm not at all a "nazi" about not popping; I'm entirely down with the concept "to each his own." I've actually fantasized popfests before (not to mention eagerly witnessing one at a looners event in southeast Pennsylvania about a decade ago), but it's not something I'm likely to do...but, if I did pop, it would surely be via sit-popping, hug-popping, or stomping. No B2P for me, and popping with pins, fingernails, etc. is a little lame for my tastes, but again that's just me...

I recently moved to Chicago, and I found this fetish around 57 years ago during puberty. I was playing "hide the balloon" with somebody, and it was a small balloon (water-balloon sized?) and small enough to hide in my pants and...uh, it felt good. REALLY good...

Originally Posted by loonlover817 View Post
any good balloons in Kansas city?
THIS IS MY FIRST POST.

I'm guessing there should be a Party City store in your vicinity. They have a decent selection of 24-inch balloons, which compare "reasonably" to Qualatex for durability, etc. - their balloons, even when inflated well, will easily take all of the bouncing 190 pounds that I can give them, without popping. I've never tried this with then inflated to the bulging neck; I don't need to.

Originally Posted by loonlover817 View Post
Hey i'm loonlover Ive had to have my fetish in secret...and hardly ever get balloons in our house.

My fantasy is to do a hot butt naked sit 2 pop with a girl.
Been there, done that - yeah. I endured a decade of fetish before finally being able to say goodbye to living with parents (or in a place quiet enough that there would be no issues with accidental popping).
Old 20-02-2018, 12:46 AM

Oh, I forgot to address your hopes of having fun with balloons and a girl. Seek, and it should happen. there are so many ways to connect, now.

There might even be a local group on meetup.com if you're in a large-enough city. (I've only become familiar with this service in the past week. I haven't even had a chance to explore all the groups here, but everything seems to be covered.)

Above, I also mentioned how happy I was to find a balloon group with structured forums. When I first learned how to use computers in 2003, I very quickly found a looners group [balloonfetish.ws], BUT SADLY it disappeared so quickly - they only staggered a ways into 2004, then it was gone. Does anybody here remember that website at all?
Old 20-02-2018, 03:23 AM

so meetup has balloon fetish groups? have you tried them? do u have like a group of girls you do ur fetish with? that is like my dream.
Old 20-02-2018, 06:21 AM

Actually, no...if meetup has balloon fetish groups, I haven't found them yet.

But, the list of groups is so "infinite" that I haven't gone through it entirely, and I don't think I can rule anything out.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:58 PM

Wink Re: Hello and welcome!
yeah i hope they do. it would be fun to find a group like that. whatn was your most embarrassing looner moment?
Old 21-02-2018, 03:09 AM

Oh wow...my "embarrassing" moment, well, is so long ago that I probably don't even remember it accurately; let's say that one of the guys at the boarding school (did 8th grade only, early in my life) saw me humping a balloon.

He was a bully, but not the worst of the genre, not at all - he was fine with me buying him a Coke as "hush money" (and indeed I never heard more about it) lol.