X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beachballer
    • Mar 2018

Beachball with Partner

Hi all,
    I recently told my wife about my beachball fetish. She was first confused on what I do. The next night she asked if I can show her. I pulled out my favorite 24” intex beachball ball. I inflated it and was turned on my her watching. I started to hump it and pull it close to me like I like to do. She was turned on by it. I could believe it. As I played with my ball she asked if she can help me. I was a incredible experience. We now added a few beachballs into our sex life.

Anyone have any recommendations on how we can use them more. IE, positions and roll play?
  • loonlover817
    • Feb 2018

Re: Beachball with Partner

You can have her sit on top of the ball and enter her or have her sit on top of the beach ball but have the beachball laying on u as u jack off and she uses a dildo.
    lover your loons forever

Comment

• John225
      • Jan 2018

Takes some mid section muscle but you can sit back on it while she sits on you. Or get a sprinkler beach ball and go in it while she sits on it

Comment

• loonlover817
        • Feb 2018

Yeah. someone should post a link about it. or have her give u a blowjob while u sit on it.
        lover your loons forever

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

We sometimes put two 48inch beach balls inside a dinghy for her to lay over (a sort of lazy doggy style position) with her arms n legs on the dinghy sides for support n stablility. Then the fun all starts manovering up behind n getting yourself into position.

Comment

• Robin
            • Jul 2016

Now this challenge is not done with beachballs, but perhaps you also find it interesting. Put an airbed onto the floor or onto the bed. Then one of you is lying on the airbed and the other one has to inflate it by mouth so lifting the other person. If you or your wife have strong lungs, one can blow the airbed while lying on it and the other one is sitting on his or her back at the same time, so both of you are lifted by lung power.

Comment

• inflatablelover21
              • Jun 2015

Some times me and my gf use a beach ball each in front of each other or she’s likes to be bent over one or have sex on one

Comment

• Beachballer
                • Mar 2018

We tried that one. It was amazing! She started deflating it as I climaxed in her.

Comment

• lilolover82
                  • Mar 2014

It's always wonderful to have a lady who understands and wants to play with them with you. Have her rub herself on them, while the female anatomy is different she will receive pleasure from humping inflatables too.
                  Washington State, United States

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
                    • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Beachballer
                    Hi all,
                    I recently told my wife about my beachball fetish. She was first confused on what I do. The next night she asked if I can show her. I pulled out my favorite 24” intex beachball ball. I inflated it and was turned on my her watching. I started to hump it and pull it close to me like I like to do. She was turned on by it. I could believe it. As I played with my ball she asked if she can help me. I was a incredible experience. We now added a few beachballs into our sex life.

Anyone have any recommendations on how we can use them more. IE, positions and roll play?
                    She's a keeper.

Comment

• Whale Rider
                      • Nov 2022

Originally posted by Beachballer
                      Hi all,

congrats... My recommendation is try the large Intex orca whale... good shape and rugged with many options for variation.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎