B2p in public

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: B2p in public

Its just pure bliss to know other like minded people are out there having these amazing experiences & sharing them with all of us...this community is truely incredible...no other words... you rock, Tec...always appreciate you sharing

Comment

• Claire123
      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Tecumseh
      Haha thats awesome Claire

It was hard at first, because of the fear people might think it is about this fetish, but I think most people might not even know about it anyway. And the ones that do probably dont think about the correlation.

Also, had you been drinking that night? Because I feel much less afraid to b2p in that case
      I had yeah makes it a lot easier

Yeah, I don't think most people know it as a fetish really, and if they did I doubt they would think about it.

There are plenty of b2p videos by non looners on Youtube (that are great to watch ) to show that it is just something some people do sometimes.

Comment

• stormbubble
        • Nov 2017

I don't think people realize how large some balloons get. Aren't you scared about the noise they make though? I'd be too nervous to try it out in public.

Comment

• SusieDK
          • Dec 2017

Hi there,

This is such a great thread - thank you so much for bringing it up
          I love nothing more than to show off by blowing to pop balloons in public. This said, I am also very shy about this balloon 'thing' of mine, and definately don't want anybody to know about it (my husband knows, but he is the only one). This means that I have to be - or bring myself - in a situation, where blowing up a balloon seems natural. When first this 'environment' is established it is easy to act as if not being aware of the risk of popping and then blowing the balloon up too much, or to simply having fun by blowing it up until it pops. Peoples reactions are quite funny - ranging from hurrying away through watching - maybe while holding their ears. Some seems to not be able to take their eyes away It feels so cool - and I just love to show off how brave I am.

It is however not very easy to bring up such situations - I have managed once where I was with some friends and we blew up balloons for a wedding, and another time where I was with a friend in a train on the way home from a trip to an amusement park in Copenhagen. We had bought some big (uninflated) balloons to take home for the kids, and while talking about the trip we brought up the issue of how big these balloons were. What would be more natural than simply trying it out then? *giggles* At some point almost everybody was staring and some really really cringed. It was so much fun

It is a lot easier getting into 'natural balloon situations' in what could be called semi-public situations though. I am a school teacher andalso have an evening job in a youth club, and especially in the youth club there are often situations with balloons - when there are parties and such. By coincidence I was given the task to help the clubs socalled party committee, and as they almost always want there to be balloons at the club parties, I will help along with blowing up the balloons whenever possible. It is very easy to simply blow up the balloons bigger than everybody else - and sometimes this even transforms into kind of a competition to see who can make the biggest balloons for the decoration. Need I say that quite some 'accidentially' get blown up too far? Also now and then - at least once a year, when the new youngsters start in the club (age limit is 14 years) there is also a welcome party with funny activities, - and some are with balloons. This is really cool too. In school it happens far more rarely that something with balloons come up, but now and then ....
          Of course I cannot allow myself to get turned on in such situations, but I have managed to get able to sort of switch off these feelings shortly after I started working there (both places). Initially it was a big worry to me, how I would manage to control myself, but as it showed out, it helped alot being sort of in charge of things and bearing the responsibility for things working out well. It is still absolutely great fun though

I guess I better end here - maybe I already wrote too much.....

Thank you for reading my posting

Susie
          Last edited by SusieDK; 23-01-2018, 08:14. Reason: Filling in some missing words

Comment

• Barcelona33
            • Sep 2017

I had made some I think when I was much smaller, I talked about when I was 12 years old and on the weekends they took me to a club for kids where we played and did activities on the street, sometimes it involved the use of balloons, there was always the possibility to ask the teacher for a balloon and take it to inflate it, but I do not remember that it was any blow to pop race, the games with balloons were rather messages inside the balloons that had to be exploited to access them and then perform the activities described inside or something like that ...

It is usually very rare to see a man inflate a balloon in public for laughter. I explain that I never in my life ever tell my friends with a bag of balloons either on the street or at home to say to them: "hey we are going to inflate them to see how big they are or to see who exploits them before". On the other hand, if I see a girl in public, inflating a balloon by laughter would not seem too strange, I will think it is for some child or that it is being tested by fear.

Comment

• wildheart
              • Apr 2015

It's good hearing about everyone's experiences as I'm writing my next story that is based on public popping. Most of my other stories have been in private settings so this will be a nice change.

Also don't worry about long posts susie, I'm sure we all love reading them.
              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
                • Jan 2018

I've only tried this a few times. Once in a movie theatre that was almost empty, gave a hell of a bang. Tye balloon was a 12" sempertex.
                Another time/place was at a football/soccer stadium. That time it was an 11" qualatex - the noise was quite good due to concrete floor and walls

Comment

• lovebangers

OMG in a movie theater, that would have terrified me since i consider it a place to just sit down and relax...
                  Btw there would be occasions where I would really enjoy attending a b2p(usually open spaces) and others where my phobia would take control and put me in the most uncomfortable of the situations(e.g. a pub or any other small environment).

I find very exciting to watch a guy disintegrate a balloon with just the power of his lungs if I feel safe and in the right mood, but there's nothing worse than being sorrounded by people laughing after an unexpected bang while you die inside cause all the bad memories that unwanted feeling might carry with it.

So what I'm trying to suggest here is to carefully choose the place you want to perform your b2p, so that people that might be scared can naturally walk away from you and those who want to enjoy can challenge themselves on how close they think they can get.
                  Last edited by Guest; 27-10-2019, 10:51.

Comment

• Meililoon
                    aka lyckr
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by lovebangers
                    OMG in a movie theater, that would have terrified me since i consider it a place to just sit down and relax...
                    Btw there would be occasions where I would really enjoy attending a b2p(usually open spaces) and others where my phobia would take control and put me in the most uncomfortable of the situations(e.g. a pub or any other small environment).

I find very exciting to watch a guy disintegrate a balloon with just the power of his lungs if I feel safe and in the right mood, but there's nothing worse than being sorrounded by people laughing after an unexpected bang while you die inside cause all the bad memories that unwanted feeling might carry with it.

So what I'm trying to suggest here is to carefully choose the place you want to perform your b2p, so that people that might be scared can naturally walk away from you and those who want to enjoy can challenge themselves on how close they think they can get.
                    This. So much this. While I love popping balloons under certain circumstances, something like this can just ruin my evening.

Comment

• punter0987
                      • Sep 2021

I’ve done a few blow to pops in public. I did it in a shopping mall the bang was amazing. I love hearing ladies doing b2p in public wish if I could of watched them I would of tried to join in.

Comment

One of the best things when you organize BTP in public by girls, is to try to catch the shards with the saliva still on them, and have fun at home ��

Comment

• Little Looner
                          MADAM BANGS
                          • Jan 2019

I just jumped on to announce my proudest public B2P..
                          I just did a Q36 in the middle of Lisbon!!
                          My biggest B2P yet.
                          It was soooo loud and i squeeled and jumped out my skin....

X x
                          I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
                          https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• nena
                            • Oct 2021

I can't wait to be at some party while people with blow up balloons. There is always someone who is teasing others by blowing it tight or bursting it in front of others. One scared part of me is wishing that nobody will pop the balloons but the other part of me is so thrilled. Do you somebody feel the same?

Comment

• SusieDK
                              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by nena
                              I can't wait to be at some party while people with blow up balloons. There is always someone who is teasing others by blowing it tight or bursting it in front of others. One scared part of me is wishing that nobody will pop the balloons but the other part of me is so thrilled. Do you somebody feel the same?
                              Hi.

I feel almost the exact same way. If someone starts teasing or challenging blowing up the balloons big and tight I will grab the opportunity to take up the challenge and go along - ending with 'accidentially' blowing up my balloon too far. In case nobody else does it, I will grab any opportunity to be that someone you mention. It is such great fun to watch how people react, and besides it makes me feel both cool and brave.
                              It is somewhat strange, because it was exactly what I hated people doing when I was little and in my early teens. However nowadays I cannot get enough of it. Just a pity that such opportunities don't occur very often - and not by far as often as I would wish they did.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                              Susie

Comment

• nena
                                • Oct 2021

Exactly. Yes, you are definitely such a brave person and kind of badass in good way. I am still little afraid of balloons but it makes it even more exciting to be around. I waiting if some of them accidentally pop or someone start this "teasing others" game. I wish I could be the one who actively engage to pop it or just saying something like: ohh this balloon needs to be blow up bigger it's too small while everybody star to be nervous. What is your favourite people's reactions on your actions like this?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎