What the biggest balloon you've ever played with?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

What the biggest balloon you've ever played with?

Currently I've got a couple of 8 foot Cloudbursters, but this got me thinking- what are the biggest balloons you can get (other than weather balloons).... and then I thought.... what have other folks got in their own collections?
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

Re: What the biggest balloon you've ever played with?

To surprise oof everybody, the biggest balloon I have had is a 36" incher, I have not given a go to bigger balloons.
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

2 2.4 meter climb in balloons from Gummiwerk.
      I putted one balloon inside the other and climbed into them leg first and pulled the neck of them up to my stomach. When I inflated them with an elektric pump, the neck of the balloons around my stomach pulled me upwards and I was able to be lifted all the way up to the cieling of my room hanging in the neck of the balloon.
      Unfortunally I donĀ“t have them enymore and they where realy expencive.

Comment

• InuYashaClaws
        • Apr 2017

The biggest balloons I've have played with are GL1200's and 36 inch balloons. Both of them great rides. On the GL 1200's depending on how they pop. You may get a pop and a deflation ride out of it as it splits in half.

Comment

• Micks101
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by InuYashaClaws
          The biggest balloons I've have played with are GL1200's and 36 inch balloons. Both of them great rides. On the GL 1200's depending on how they pop. You may get a pop and a deflation ride out of it as it splits in half.
          Same for me! I love my 36s

Comment

• SlightlyDeflated
            • Nov 2016

Eight feet. Sure glad I never had one pop and fall that far.

Comment

• blowhyoooge
              • May 2016

biggest i've blown up (by mouth, natch) is six feet, and i've done a lot of gl700s. never got around to a gl1200 and as for the cloudbusters... i'd get one but my ceilings arne't high enough to blow it up to full size!

Comment

• Meililoon
                aka lyckr
                • Sep 2014

My biggest is a GL1200. Biggest inflated by mouth are some Q24s, before I got a pump

Comment

• Regular Guy
                  • Aug 2015

The biggest balloon I play(ed) with is/was a Q24.

I didn't try bigger balloons yet, on the one hand because it would be a bit difficult in the small room where I loon, on the other hand I don't really like the shape of 36" or bigger balloons.
                  Usually they are round and don't get a proper neck.
                  In my eyes a balloon MUST have a pear-shape and a neck.

But for the future I plan to give a try to GL500 and Tuftex 36".

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                    • Jun 2015

I'd say GL700, Doll Balloon are some of the ones that i have tried

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Hmmmm.....well i have a ton of Q36 inchers & of course my gl 1200 & cattex dolls....but I'm gonna have to say the biggest balloon i ever managed to play with was a red 8 feet, Pioneer brand cloud buster. I attached it to my electric balloon pump, partially inflated it, then straddled it & turned the pump back on & continued to blow it up. As it filled the balloon pushed me higher and higher towards my ceiling! My legs started to hurt from spreading so i leaned foward, wrapped my arms around the balloon & layed over it as my cloud buster continued to balloon up under me. It was an awesome feeling! I bounced up and down very slightly & blew a huge load in my gym shorts, lol! Sadly, during a later play session i had it partially inflated & was bouncing around in my living room and i got a little too rough...i lost control & cought the corner of my entertainment center & POOF! My balloon disappeared from under me & i distinctly remember the brief moment i was in free fall...I fell about four feet to the carpet & i really hurt my big toe when i landed....It was freaking awesome! I still have 2 yellow 5.5 footers & two pink 8 footers! I'll probably end up doing it again & if i break my face....hell, it'll worth it

Comment

Tried posting a comment here a couple days ago but something went wrong & it didn't go through so I'll try again! .......Hmmm.... the biggest balloon i ever managed to play with was a red 8 feet cloud buster balloon...I partially inflated it with my electric pump & straddled it, then i continued to blow it up. As the cloud buster ballooned up between my legs i had to lean foward & lay over the top of the balloon because it was forcing my legs apart & it freakin hurt! But laying over it whilst inflating was nice & comfy & i had a perfect balance. So I started to bounce slowly up & down & i honestly thought my boner was going to pop the balloon, lol! i was going up,& up, & up towards my ceiling when i lost control. I rolled foward & the balloon cought on my entertainment center & swiftly popped. I distinctly remember the brief moment of free fall. I must have fallen at least 4 or 5 feet & i really hurt my big toe when i landed. But the rush totally made me jizz myself! It was awesome! But i wasn't too happy that i lost a hundred dollar balloon. I have a couple of yellow 5.5 foot cloud busters & one pink 8 footer that im saving for when i get my hands on some helium! But other than those i have my Q36s & my GL-1200s as well as my Cattex dolls that i play with on the regular!

Always use caution when playing with a big balloon!
                        Happy looning!

Comment

• Tecumseh
                          • Nov 2017

wow, 8 feet?! didn't even know those existed! do you have a picture anywhere?

My biggest one is a 72'' had it for many years and it's still going strong

Comment

Google image, " Pioneer brand cloud buster balloon " & you should get some nice pics! They are used mainly for advertising purposes but one can use them for other stuff as well! Perhaps if a kind soul would give me some directions, i may post some pics of my own...

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                              • Apr 2023

54" cattex. It burst while My wife was riding it!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎