What's the loudest and biggest balloon you've blown to pop?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Re: What's the loudest and biggest balloon you've blown to pop?

No, they don't. I've tried and since they're pretty cheap, the neck just rips off. I think I'm going to get some q24s though. Hopefully soon.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

It is HARD to blow up a 55 inch cattex heart. They must be pre stretched properly. If not, the butt part of the balloon...lets call them humps, will not inflate properly. I've popped about 5 of those mothers, brand new ones. Arrrrrgggg! It makes mad as they are expensive. The part between the humps of the heart over stretches when the humps don't blow up & POW! Its so loud my jack Russell starts barking from three rooms over...sigh...thats the biggest I've blown to pop. I've yet to pop any of my giant weather balloons, thank God...but that's only because I never have any place to blow them up...they're massive! I wanna pop one so bad

Comment

• Banzure
        Inflater of Dolls
        • Feb 2013

A weather balloon. Those were the days.
        Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

I'd bought some large 3foot rounds from a balloon shop whilst I was travelling around Switzerland back in 2012... Not sure who actually made them though as they were all indiviually sealed up in hanger packs with the stores logo on the card, but they weren't exactly the most 'friendly' of loons I've ever bought.

Firstly we had one we'd left inflated burst during the middle of the night whilst in our hotel room, which didn't go down too well with the other guests.
          Then once I'd got back home I was inflating another one on my electric inflator one morning- I turned my back for just a split second and this thing burst with such a ferocious echoing explosion of a bang- my ears were ringing for hours afterwards. Nowere near its 3 ft 'quoted' size either, and the shards ended up absolutely everywhere.... No big pieces left to pick up- just thousands of these grain of rice sized shards spread all over the room, the furniture, on tops of shelves... I mean this thing ended up everywhere!.....

We were still finding tiny bits of it months and months afterwards!
          They were either quite a brittle, or tough formulation of latex, or possibly very old stock, but god knows what the next door neighbours thought but I was relieved I wasn't say- actually riding it at the time it popped. I'd of imagined it could have been quite painful!
          Last edited by craggy2012; 02-05-2016, 11:54.

Comment

• bigloons
            • Jan 2016

96" tuf-tex, took some patience, but worth the effort.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Popemall

OMG I've looked at those 96" tuf tex a few times, I'd love to get one and leave it on a pump until it sprays shards everywhere

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                • Jun 2015

Largest one i have popped was a 36inch (by accident of course) i was lying on top of it blowing into while watching a boring film. burst suddenly but thankfully i fell onto my bed so only thing i had to deal with was with the shock of it popping lol, but that was last year

Comment

• Slugamano
                  • Jul 2016

In 1995 I bought a bag of balloons in London. Later I realized that those were decoration balloons so it was really hard to B2O them and those were very loud.

A couple of years later I got a McDonalds balloon in Munich. I deflated it and brought it home and later I B2P-ped it. It was very large and very loud.

Comment

• AuroraFox
                    • Nov 2015

Largest would be a 36" Qualatex somebody special got for me, that one was fun! But loudest had to be an 11" Qualatex clear, I thought the whole block would've heard that one.

Comment

• LoudPopper
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Jkloon
                      Loudest and biggest are a 24" from Party City. It got to about 45" before exploding and covering my bedroom in shards of purple
                      Yeah I gotta agree with you. I've P2P'ed a couple of them as well. I'd twice inflate them before popping them. Huge size, ton's of shards, and huge huge sound. It was beautiful for sure. I've also B2P'd one Q24, loud as hell, but hard as hell to pop. I have huge sausage hands, so I can never keep hold of the nozzle. It pretty awesome.

Comment

• scamper
                        • Jul 2016

Like the others it was a 96Inch balloon. It took me 6 hours with frequent breaks. Normally BTP 36 Balloons. I got some 36in Betallic. They remind me of the old 40 inch round I love to blow to pop

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
                          • Jan 2018

Definitely q24. Got absolutely huge, and went with a bang unlike anything I've heard from a balloon!
                          Just ordered some 30 q24s now - can't wait to hear that beloved bang again

Comment

• srob2
                            • Dec 2017

Loudest is 12" tuftex. They are all loud, but some are next to impossible to b2p and extremely loud if you can. Largest is a 16", larger just isn't worth the effort to me.

Comment

• MikeFlowerPop
                              • Nov 2016

The loudest from my current stash are 18" Gemar punchballs from Italy. Blowpopping them gives such an enourmous BANG! I had complaints even when doing it on a very loud Techno dance event.

They are also quite affordable as they go for about 16 €-cents per piece in local "Dollar"-Stores. On New Years Eve I had a girlfriend at my flat and we stomped a whole package of them (20 pc) which I had pre-inflated to max. We both had a blast! The Neighbours did not

Comment

• Andy1987R
                                • Jan 2018

Think a 16inch unique, went with a satisfying bang think it various on what type of room your in done some 12 inch b2p's in the bathroom before the tiled walls make the bang sound even better

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎