Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Floating on a GL 1200

Today the weather is a little colder so i started putting on my latex pants, my latex spy cycling suit a pair of latex socks and my wetsuit boots. I drove to the lake wearing only that..
    When i arrived to the lake i inflated a used balloon stepped over it and off i went.
    I started padleling towards the nearest end of the lake, a bit against the wind but still possible.
    When i almost reached the end i starded padleling out towards the middle of the lake. Then i just surrendered to the balloon and letted it take me further and further out on the lake.
    I was now at least 200 meters from the shore.
    The sun shined trough a hazy sky just enough to warm me up under my latex suit without overheating me.
    For the next two hours i was gently blown across the lake while i just enjoyed the feeling of my latex suit and being carried by the balloon. It was pure enjoyment. (wearing a tight latex suit on the balloon feels like floating nacked, there is just a little more latex)
    When i had almost reached the other end of the lake the balloon suddently popped under me. I was able to collect the peaces and swim to the shore.
    I walked back to my starting point not feeling like caling the day.
    So i inflated a new balloon and took a trip more.
    Not as long as the first one becauce it started raining.
    I drove home still wearing my latex suit and I am still wearing it as I am writing this. Men

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Naked night tour
      Since i got the day off tomorrow i drove out to the lake brining a used Cattex GL1200 and some new rifco GL1200's
      Arriving at the lake i took of all my clothe exept my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves.
      I started blowing up the used balloon and floated on that for an hour, but it became bigger and bigger at the neck end so it was not as comfortable to sit on.
      Every time i tried to padle ashore i got blown out on the lake again. The balloon did not want to end the trip, but eventualy i was able to padle ashore. I wanted to try floating on one of the rifco balloons instead.
      With the last battery on the pump i got the balloon inflated just right..
      I stepped nacked over it and found the balance and padled out on the lake.
      It felt much nicer to sit on. Firm but soft and really rubber like. It also felt a lot lighter to padle on.
      I padled out to the middle of the lake and the breece cought the balloon and it took me further and further out on the lake.
      I totally surrendered to the balloon and just enjoyed floating on it and the feeling it gave me in my croch
      Sitting on the balloon i saw a shooting star (and you know when you see one you can make a whish so i did)
      I closed my eyes and whished that the balloon would float up in the air with me and suddently it felt like it did.
      A gust of wind made the balloon move and with my eyes closed it felt like i was floating in the air.
      I just letted the breece push me and the balloon.
      Eventualy the wind died totaly making the lake calm so i desided to padle the last bit.
      Even now the balloon still had a nice rubbery smell that almost drove me crazy.
      1:30 am i reached the other side of the lake. I did not feel like getting off the balloon, but I really had to pee.
      I went out a bit on the balloon again, but the peeing had made me cold a i was beggining to get exausted in my croch so i called it the night.
      Last edited by scuba; 03-07-2018, 05:45.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

You have GOT to swing by my place next time you find yourself out here in the colonies, scuba. We need to have a balloon adventure together!

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

Hey Bubble
          It could be so far cool to have a looner meet with a lot of helium and balloons ��

Comment

Well I definitely have the balloons, scuba!
            Wink,wink!

Comment

It would be cool to meet up & float away together on a big balloon adventure!
              .......ooohhhhh, one can dream...

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Yesterday afternoon i took two trips on the rifco balloon.
                I went out from the usual spot wearing my latex breifs on the first trip
                After half an hour the wind had pushed me to the other end of The lake, so i carried the inflated balloon back to my starting point.
                When i got there i inflated the balloon a bit more, but when i sat down on it my breifs got oncomfortable so without thinking over it i took and wore them around my neck.
                I stepped over the balloon and padled out on the lake, planing to do only a short trip.
                But the balloon had other plans with me.
                As soon as I cleared the shore the wind picked up and court the balloon, pushing us further and further out on the lake.
                I was totaly at the mercy of the balloon so i just surrendered to it and letted it take me where it wanted to
                The waves made me bounce up and down on the balloon. It felt really good on my nacked croch.
                I was so far out on the lake that i hoped nobody notised that i was sitting nacked on the balloon. I had to turn it around to stear it and I eventualy got to the other end of the lake.
                On a beach a bit from where i got to i saw another couble. They did not seem to notits me and I did not care since they where swimming nacked too.
                The wind blew me ashore and I got up
                I tried lieing on my stomach on the balloon and push off with my legs. It felt really good, but I could not reach the water to padle proberly
                It was stil fun though.
                After this the balloon still feels durable enough to go on another trip and I can not wait to go out again
                Last edited by scuba; 06-07-2018, 14:32.

Comment

• HeliumLover
                  • Jul 2018

That sounds like an absolute dream, being completely helpless to a big, soft balloon. Probably the closest thing to floating in the air with helium balloons you could get!

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

I think it's the most vonderful feeling and it's the closets thing to feel like flying on a balloon i have felt
                    It's becauce i am still very much in the mercy of the vind when i am floating on the balloon

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

Nacked night trip
                      Today has been really hot here in Denmark and at 22.00 the temperture was still more than 20 degrees celsius. Just the right weather for a nacked balloon trip.
                      When i got to the lake it was already getting dark.
                      I desided to use a new rifco balloon, but when i sat down on it, it popped. Damn.
                      Luckely i had a spare new rifco balloon and with the last battery on my pump i managed to inflate it to just the right size..
                      Wearing nothing, but my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves i stepped over the balloon and sat down on it with my nacked croch.
                      I paddled out to the middle of the lake in the darkness.
                      The lake was totaly calm and the water temperature was the same as the air temperture.
                      When i got to the middle of the lake i closed my eyes and imagined that i floated up in the air. It felt like it.
                      I opened my eyes and looked up to the stary sky
                      Suddently a bright flash came amongst the stars.
                      I don't know if it was a shooting star or perhaps a super nova, it was really bright and lasted less than a second.
                      I closed my eyes again and imagined floating up in the air and this time it really felt like the balloon was lifting out of the water becauce a light breece was pushing it around.
                      The area i was sitting on dryed and it felt more and more rubbery to sit on and the top part of the balloon in front of my nose began to get a stronger rubber smell that went right into my head and drove my crazy. I don't know, but there is just something about that smell that does that.
                      The longer i floated the better the balloon felt to sit on, but after two hours on it i was begining to get a bit exausted so i paddled to the nearest shore.
                      I had to get really close to the shore before my feet could touch the bottom.
                      It's an amazing feeling to sit on the balloon with my feets just touching the bottom and then stand up and lie my chest down on the top part of the balloon and feel how the air go around inside the balloon.
                      When i should step off the balloon it felt like it was part of me becauce it sticked to my croch.
                      The walk back was not plesant. It was so dark that i could not see anything and it was really hard to find my clothe, but I eventualy managed to get dressed.
                      The walk to my car was even darker and I was really releaved when i got there.
                      All in all the dark night trip was totaly worth it

Comment

• scuba
                        • Jan 2017

This tuesday i came home from work with my shoulder really hurting. I had the day off weddensday so i really felt like trying if a little exersize on a balloon would help.
                        I went to the lake with my last two balloons.
                        I inflated the first balloon, but it did not really wanted to blow big and as soon as I sat on it in the water it poped. Danm a brand new balloon. Well i had one more.
                        I managed to get that balloon inflated just right.
                        When i floated out on the lake it was a little cloudy, but the sun soon came.
                        I floated back into the shade of the trees.
                        Wearing only my latex breifs the balloon felt amazing and really rubbery to sit on, but it had steched a bit to much so i padled back and inflated it a bit more
                        Seeing the bigger balloon i really felt like takling my breifs of so i did. Wow this particular balloon just felt amazing.
                        I padled out again, but as soon as I cleared the shore i saw a boat with some guys fishing. Danm back to shore a take my breifs on again.
                        The balloon still felt amazing to float on and the longer i sat on it the more intence the rubber feeling got.
                        I floated back in to the shore looking at the bottom trough the clear water.
                        I just sat there for half an hour and enjoyed the balloon and the weigtless feeling it gave me
                        The boat eventualy left so i padled back and took off my breifs.
                        I just cleared the shore, but it still felt sooo good to just sit on the balloon with my feet just out of reach of the bottom.
                        I stepped off the balloon, deflated and drove home
                        When i got home i was still feeling like being touched by latex so i took one of my latex catsuits on.
                        I don't know if it was becauce of the balloon experience, but the rubber feeling in the suit was also much more intence this time.
                        I guess that it's one more benefit of floating on a GL1200 balloon.
                        Last edited by scuba; 25-08-2018, 08:06.

Comment

• scuba
                          • Jan 2017

This wedensday i i went out again after being treated by my physio therapist.
                          Using the same balloon as last time i padled the first couble of hundred meters against the wind.
                          The wind eventualy got too strong to padle against, so i just surrendered to the balloon and wind.

I floated further and further out to the middle of the lake just letting the balloon balloon deside where it whanted to take me.
                          I was now totaly at the mercy of the balloon, but it felt better and better and more and more rubber like to sit on, so i did not mind at all.
                          Feeling the balloon being pushed by the wind almost feels like flying, especialy when i am only wearing a pair of latex breifs.
                          After about two hours i drifed to the end of my journey and I padled ashore and deflated the balloon

Comment

• scuba
                            • Jan 2017

I finaly got a new shipment of five crystal clear Rifco GL1200 balloons this wedensday, but the weather was cold, windy and it rained a bit.
                            Anyway, the urge to to float got too big, so i desided to dress up in my latex catsuit some ski underwear and my Hydroglove latex suit.
                            Drivning to the lake the latex suit really made its present felt on my body and the rubber smell from the Hydroglove suit was drivning me crazy.
                            As I got to the lake it was too windy to launch at the usual spot so i desided to go to the other end of the lake.
                            I brought two balloons with me, but I desided to go with the new Rifco and it was a good choise becauce my pump could only just about blow it up to the right size. I think the rechargeble battery is going bad so i will probaly have to get a new pump soon
                            I stepped over the balloon and waded out. Oh boy i had forgotten how good the Rifco balloon feels to float on
                            As soon as I cleared the shore the wind caught the balloon and pushed us out on the lake.
                            At first the wind was not as strong, but still too strong to padle against.
                            I have been writing this before, but the way it feels when the wind and balloon takes over is totaly awsome. I just go along for the ride enjoying it.
                            The balloon took me further and further out on the lake. The further we got out on the lake the more the wind picked up
                            Each stronger gust of wind made the balloon wibrate and it felt good.
                            As I got further out the waves got bigger too. They eventualy got to a size of about half a meter.
                            The wind picked up even more and that combined with the waves made it feel like that the balloon was going to take off a couble of times.
                            The balloon and I bounced up and down on the waves. It really felt good.
                            Suddently a couble of peoble shouted ARE YOU ALBRIGHT from shore. I weaved back and shouted YES and they walked off.
                            After about two hours i got to the other end of the lake. I felt a little sad that the journey was almost og over, but also a little cold.
                            As I neared the shore i could see the botom trough the clear water under my feet.
                            It's an amazing feeling to look down at the botom without being able to reach it and eventualy being pushed to close enough to shore and suddently feel the botom.
                            It's like touching down..
                            I deflated the balloon and walked back to the starting point. It was about a kilometer and when i got there i had a nice warm rubber feeling under my latex suit.
                            When i got to my car it was already getting dark and wearing a jacked i put a plastic bag over my seat and drove home still wearing my latex suit. It felt really good and I was wearing the latex suit till nine PM before taking it off

Comment

• scuba
                              • Jan 2017

Since i have been writing a lot about my floating adventures in this thread i got to think.
                              Has any of you been tempted to go out and try it?
                              If so i would really like to hear about your experience about it
                              If you don't want to write about it on this thread you are more than welcome to leave a message in my private mesage in my private mesages

Comment

• craggy2012
                                • Jan 2012

It’s something I’d love to try one day, but we’ve not got a lake nearby to us sadly. Nearest I got was floating inside my blown up Red Viking Drysuit in a warm jacuzzi on a cold winters night - no balloons though

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎