Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Floating on a GL 1200

The GL 1200 is an awsome balloon, it´s realy strong and durable.
    One day I decided to try to float on it in a lake. I figured that if I blew it up to half it´s sixe, I would be able to sit on it with my legs dangling on each side of it and still keep balace while floating.
    I inflated it to half it´s size with my scuba tank and putted a clib on the neck. Then I stepped over the middle part of the balloon and slowly waded into the lake. As the water got deeper the ends of the balloon inflated more and the part I sat on almost deflated. I waded to deeper water an started floating in a seated posison.
    It felt realy nice and the part I sat on was quite wide and soft. My balance was ok so I paddled to out to middle of th small lake.
    There was a little wind so I just let it blow me around on the water. It felt like I was flying, almost like the balloon tried to lift me out of the water and it pressed nicely against my dick and but. It felt realy nice down there, only wearing swimming trunks. I floated around for about 2 hours.
    I have also don this in colder weather wearing a latex catsuit, fleece suit and over it a Hydroglove rubber drysuit. It also felt nice, but my dream is to try it totaly naked when it gets warmer.
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Floating on a GL 1200

Today I started early putting on my spiderman latex suit at 6 am. I went back to bed again, relaxing in the suit for a couble of hours. I felt better and better in the suit so I desided to put on my fleece suit over the latex suit and pack my Hydrglove rubber drysuit and a couble of GL1200´s and go to a lokal lake. When I got to the lake the wind blew right into the spot out from the lake at 7 m/s, so I walked to the other side of the lake where the trees sheltered a bit. I After donning the drysuit I blew up the balloon stepped over it and waded into the lake. Just as began to get boyant it popped. Luckely I had an extra a nice blue one so I blew that up. Since it was a new balloon I had to let a little air out, but I gradualy found the right ballance.
    I padled out to the midle of the lake until I got to where there was a little wind. At first the wind was light and it started to push me across the lake. It felt so good sitting on the balloon and just drift across the lake. It was nice and soft to sit on.
    The wind increased and there was a little waves, but it felt so cool.
    I got ashore and wend to pick up my stuff. There was an elderly couble where my stuff was. They where curious about what I was doing so I inflated the balloon again and demonstrated it. They thought it looked exiting.
    All in all a very good experience.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Damn, that sounds so much fun! I would looove to take one of my GL-1200s, float & bob for hours in my birthday suit on a big lake! Getting caught would be sooo hot! That was cool how the old couple that saw u thought it exciting when you demonstrated! Omg! It seems like everyone else gets to do all the fun stuff but me Jelly!

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

Yeea I can´t wait til it get´s warmer so I can try it doing it in my birthdaysuit. It could be to meet with some other looners so they could try it also

Comment

• scuba
          • Jan 2017

Today I started out driving to the lake in the same outfit as last time. When I got there the point where I planed to start was occupied by some boyscouds so I went to the swimming spot and donned my Hydroglove suit. I inflated the balloon and stepped over it and waded into the lake. As soon as I got boyant and found the balance I padled out to the middle of the lake. The balloon felt nice and soft between my legs so I kept paddelig towords the middle of the lake.
          The wind started to pick up a little so I just relaxed on the balloon and letted the wind push me across the lake. As I got tho middle of the lake the wind piced up even more and I was pushed more and more by the wind and the waves got a little bigger.
          The part I sat on bumbed nicely against my crocth every time a wave hit the balloon.
          As I got to the other side of the lake the wind has piked up even more. It felt realy cool, my journey was almost over.
          I stepped of the balloon and deflated it. I then walked back to my starting point thinking about taking another trip, but the wind had picked up even more so I thought it was best to stop, but I can´t wait to do it again.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
            • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
            Damn, that sounds so much fun! I would looove to take one of my GL-1200s, float & bob for hours in my birthday suit on a big lake! Getting caught would be sooo hot! That was cool how the old couple that saw u thought it exciting when you demonstrated! Omg! It seems like everyone else gets to do all the fun stuff but me Jelly!
            Haha I wouldn't mind being the one to catch you

Comment

• gayloonfcker
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by 1982popper
              I'd like to lurk

Is it a lake in Jylland?
              Maybe we can both catch him at it? hehehe

Comment

• scuba
                • Jan 2017

Yes the lake lies near Brædstrup in Jylland

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by 1982popper
                  Looner Watch 2017
                  Maybe we can play with each other and some balloons while we're watching him in the lake :P

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

Hi gayloonfcker
                    Let me point out that I´m 100% hetero and I´m a bit unconfortable with the tone in your anwser. I just like to shere my expreince.

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

Yesterday the summer came and I finaly did it.
                      I went to the lake blew up the GL 1200 and stepped over it naked wearing only a pair of wetsuit boots to protect my feets from sharp rocks.
                      As I got boyant the water line partly hid my naked croch and I could realy feel the balloon there. Wow it felt just as good as I expected.

Comment

• scuba
                        • Jan 2017

Last sunday the weather was realy warm and I could not sleep long so I packed my balloons and drove to a lake closer to where I live than the lake I use to float on. It´s a little larger and more crouded, but I thought that I would give it a try. I only wore a pair of latex trousers, my wetsuit boots and a pair of Darkfin gloves when I stepped over the balloon and floated out on the lake. I floated along the shore line for the first half hour and the I paddled out to the middle of the lake.
                        It was a realy roush to sit 200 meters from the shore only supported by the balloon.
                        Sometimes later a rowing boat with 2 guys and a lady came rowing by. I sayd hi and they sayd hi and started on fishing right where I was supposed to get out of the lake. Well the balloon was so nice to sit on so I didn´t mind to wait untill they rowed away. After two hours I paddled in and deflated the balloon. The balloon and my latex trousers had sticked to the balloon, so it felt like I was wearing it. I had to carefully pull them apart.
                        Monday it got colder but I got of work early. My blue balloon didn´t make my inflation trial at home, but I still had a white Gl1200, so I whent to the same lake with that.
                        since it was colder I suited up in my Hydroglove latex drysuit. I inflated the balloon and floated out to the middle of the lake, letting the wind push me across the lake.
                        I sat on the balloon enjoying it, when the balloon suddently popped under me. It felt real slow, but I was laying in the water supported by my drysuit. I was able to catch both parts of the broken balloon. The top part of the balloon was still inflated so I used it as a bouy and I swam to the shore.
                        Has this scared me? No. I have ordered 3 new GL1200´s and can´t wait to get them so I can go out again
                        Last edited by scuba; 02-06-2017, 23:06.

Comment

• scuba
                          • Jan 2017

I´ve been snorkleling in that particula lake for many years and has never been nipped by fish there. There is big pikes there, but they are not agressive and they are usualy lurking in the plants near the shore. I just think it was a bad balloon. Interesting expirience thoug.
                          Got my new balloons today and I went to the lake again. The only bad thing I can say is that I get a cramp in my crotch when I have been sitting on the balloon for an hour because it forces my legs apart.
                          When I got ashore I took of my drysuit and stepped over the balloon nacked. That´s a whole other experience folating nacked. WOW you can realy feel the balloon between your legs.

Comment

• InuYashaClaws
                            • Apr 2017

So have any more fun stories about floating on your GL1200's for us?

Comment

• scuba
                              • Jan 2017

Last sunday I went to the lake again, this time with a new blue GL1200. It was early morning the sun was shining and I was alone, so I thougt I would give it a try floating on the balloon nacked.
                              I blew up the balloon and stepped ower it only wearing my wetsuit boots and my Darkfin gloves.
                              Wading into the water with the balloon pushing up against my nacked croch felt realy good and every little wave stimulated me down there.
                              After obout half an hour I could hear someone on the other side of the lake and I began to feel a bit exposed, so I padled back and put on my latex briefs.
                              Sitting on the balloon wearing the latex briefs still felt great. The wind had picked up a bit, so I let wind push me on the balloon to along the shoreline to the corner of the lake.
                              I have been thinking about how cool it could be to interduce some other people to my new sport

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎