X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eric
    • Sep 2016

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi!

My name is Eric. I'm a 31 year old straight guy from Montreal. I'm a non-popper and enjoyed this fetish since I was a early teenager.

I look forward to taking part in some of these discussions.

Cheers!

Comment

• Banzure
      Inflater of Dolls
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by ChillinHaze
      Hi!

I'm Elena or Eli for short and am really into inflatables but recently started to enjoy balloons too. I'm 24 from Germany and in a relationship with a lovely girl who also has an inflatable fetish. Yes, I'm lesbian so sorry guys no luck for you. ;P

Hope I'll fit in.^^
      Cheers Eli
      Well, being that you're already taken, I assumed that would mean no luck for anyone, in any case Either way, glad to hear you're with someone that accepts (and even shares!) your fetish.

And welcome to the rest of the newcommers too, of course!
      Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• ninecy
        • Oct 2016

Hi there!

I'm so glad that I've finally found my way into a looner forum after many years of hiding and doubting. Thank you all for that!

I'm actually a very special looner as I would say: I have never had any physical contact with balloons.
        In my early childhood I noticed that I hade an enormous problem with the smell of balloons, they always made throw up when they were near me, the smell was unbearable for me. Because of this, I've avoided contact with balloons ever since.
        I've always felt lots of fascination about other people who didn't have any problems interacting with balloons. This feeling / admiration has gotten ever more intense. When I found out about my sexual attraction to girls a lot later, I finally got to know that this mysterious feeling about balloons was also a sexual one.

Now that I'm 18, I have neither ever had physical contact to balloons, nor had a girl/boyfriend, but I'm quite happy with the latter. As I feel that the problem with the smell could have changed during the last years, I'm looking forward to move to my first own apartment as I can't try any balloon-related stuff while still living with my parents. Nevertheless, it's a quite uncomfortable feeling to be unsure whether you will (phyisically/medically) ever have the chance to have sexual fulfillment with balloons

My favorite balloons are balloons that are small or have fancy shapes. Especially balloons that are hard to inflate really turn me on (small ones, black ones, agates and so on...) The name of the forum is really appropriate for me, as I love watching explosive inflation sessions more than any other looning activity, but I'm open for a lot!

And finally some small detail to mention: I also have a sneaker fetish.

Cheers
        Ninecy
        Still dreaming of my first balloon...

Comment

• perchedontheloon
          • Dec 2014

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• FireRider
            • Jul 2016

Heyho!

So, after many, many years of hesitation and self-doubts, I finally gathered up the courage to create a profile here to talk to and socialize with people who are -at least in this regard- like me.

I'm 20 years old, studying, and living on my own. Like so many others, I started finding out that I liked balloons in that way when I started playing with myself when I was around 12, but ever since then, I've always (and technically still am) struggling with it. As much as I dislike it, a part of my mind still considers fetishes (not only balloons & inflatables) as something weird and creepy, and while I can't deny that playing with them brings me joy, there used to always be that voice in the back of my mind telling me that this is wrong and I should feel ashamed for doing it, yadda yadda yadda.

What confuses me about this, though, is that my fetish is a little different to -from what I can tell after lurking here for a few months- that of many others on here, as I don't feel any arousal from physical contact with either balloons or inflatables. Sure, I do like watching videos involving playing with and popping them (yes, even in that way), and I do have some balloons and beachballs laying around my apartment almost all the time, but whenever I play with them, it's in a completely non-sexual way - it's fun, entertaining, even, but doesn't arouse me in the slightest.

So yeah, there's a lot of confusion about this fetish of mine in my head, and I am hoping to get some clarity from this here forum.

It's a pleasure meeting you all ^^

Comment

• lilolover82
              • Mar 2014

Nice to meet you too, perhaps you are just discovering the fetish, and you haven't explored all aspects of it. Give yourself a chance to see where it takes you. Also there is no need to be ashamed. As long as you are comfortable then it's no one else's business but your own.
              Washington State, United States

Comment

• rsrs8370
                • Oct 2016

Hi,

My name is Richard, a 40 years young straight male from The Netherlands.
                I've been visiting this forum as a guest for quite some time, and decided it's about time to start contributing myself.

My interest for balloons started at an early age, probably around 6 or 7. It happened when being invited for birthday parties where it's quite common to play some balloon games.
                At one of these games, it was the goal to make your or someone else's balloon pop. I realized I got scared by the loud sounds of balloons popping. It's not that I was phobic, but I only felt comfortable watching it from a distance, without participating in the popping myself. Somehow I got fascinated by especially the girls who were clearly not afraid of these loud sounds. Reflecting on it now, I think it was sheer admiration for them doing something I didn't dare to do myself.

When I got into my teenage years, and attended high school, I naturally started to develop other feelings for girls. It was at an high school party when I discovered I got aroused by the girls preparing the party by blowing up balloons.
                Of course, some balloons met their end quite quickly when being overinflated or roughly played with. But the real fun started at the end of the party when all balloons needed to be disposed. It were mainly the girls that liked to pop them in all sorts of ways. Sometimes they would take the balloons outside and have them popped while (secretly) smoking their cigarettes. I guess my fetish for balloons (and smoking) was born...

Nowadays I'm not longer scared of balloons popping. Though I still feel some anxiety when a balloon gets close to bursting. But it's a feeling I love. The anticipation of not knowing if, when and how loud a balloon is going to pop, creates an addictive and exciting thrill. My favorite popping methods are blow to pop and kiss of death with a cigarette. I sometimes write about my balloon fun at Twitter (rsrs8370).

I'm hoping to meet some interesting people here to share ideas, stories, tips & tricks and hopefully participate in all the fun we can have with balloons.
                Eventually I hope people will feel confident to meet up somewhere, and build upon from there. I'm also a member at FetLife (rsrs8370) due to the many fetish events organized there. Unfortunately the balloon fetish is not one of them.

Please feel free to contact me or add me to your friends list. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• SlightlyDeflated
                  • Nov 2016

Hello, I'm a 47 year old man (also a CD) from Seattle, WA. Loved balloons for as long as I can remember. Mostly a non-popper.
                  Some people might know me from Fetlife as CarrieR.

Comment

• lightsguydave
                    • Nov 2016

Hello, I'm Dave, 27 and from Bristol, in the south west of the UK. I'm a phobic non popper, but an aspiring popper! I've been a looner for years, used to help administrate the UKLooners forum, but I sort of drifted away from the community and I'm trying to get back into it I'm always up for a chat, please don't be afraid to drop me a message!

Speak to some of you soon, hopefully

Dave

Comment

• Q24heaven
                      • Nov 2016

Hello and congrats on what looks like a great forum. I've been a long time looner, but have never been able to find a good balloon discussion forum that's clean of spamming adverts, prophanities, and junk postings.

I'm a bi-sexial mail looner in my late 40s and being a non-popper, I love Qualatex 24 inch jewel colours when I'm brave enough for blowing those nice long necks. However when I'm not up to facing my phobias of unexpected poppings, I get very aroused from playing with PVC inflatables.

At the moment, I get off on my life size inflatable spidermans, batmans, and 36 inch beach balls. I'm not so much a rider, however I like feeling, sleeping next to them, and rapping myself around them when the mood calls for that great looning experience.

Anyway, I'm Mark, that's all for now, hope to be around here more.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                        • Nov 2016

So I'll just introduce myself;

I'm a 17-year old (about a few days till I'm 18) straight white man who's only gotten into the fetish over the last couple of years. I'm a semi-popper, and privileged to have the Australian office of Qualatex within walking distance of my house.

In childhood, I was horribly terrified of balloons (especially the pop), and this continued until I was ~14. I realised I erected when girls blew up balloons when I was about 11 or 12 and I had a balloon fetish.

At about 15 I realised that my 16 year old female cousin was also into balloons when I caught her riding a 36" balloon in her room naked one day and I finally came out of the closet about my fetish. This experience was when I realised other people had balloon fetishes too and through numerous hours of learning about her fetish I learnt that there were bigger balloons than just the regular 12" variety. We still play with balloons to this day, and it was through her I learnt about the almighty Q24.

Comment

• Steve_inflator
                          • Aug 2013

Hello to my fellow Aussies!

Comment

• JamesPopper
                            • Nov 2016

Hello Ive been a looner since i was about 11 (thats when i actually discovered the word "Looner" and yeah

I love yellow and clear balloons and riding them is my favorite thing to do

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome everyone!

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                                • Nov 2016

Hello

I was terrified of balloons growing up and this fear developed into a fetish when I hit puberty (this seems to be a somewhat common situation). I didn't act on my fetish until several years later when I bought some balloons with the intent to get over my phobia somewhat. I'm still very afraid of popping but I can at least blow balloons fairly confidently now, up to and somewhat past rated size. I'm currently working my way up to my first blow to pop with a 7", at which point I will move on to 9" and eventually 11/12" balloons.

b0f0s0f

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍