Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marja
    • Mar 2024

Psychology college

“We will end this lecture with a little experiment” professor Jones said. He almost finished his two hour lecture on risk management. He taught the psychology students about the recent research in his field. But he also mentioned in his lectures that it is crucial that students not only read research articles, but are critical about them. He gave several examples of good research and research that “could have been done better, to say the least ” as he said.
    “I would like to ask someone to the stage”. Several people raised their hand to volunteer, as his experiments where known to be quite harmless and fun to participate in. He seemed to ignore them this time. “Hello miss Chatty… Yes you with the blue shirt and long blond hair.” Miss Chatty quickly stopped her chat with the student next to her. “ You really seem to like being the centre of attention, don’t you? Why don’t you come to the stage, so people can really learn from you!” Miss Chatty turned a little red on her cheeks, but moved forward to the stage.
    “I need two more volunteers, one male and one female.” Again hands were raised and this time a shy looking, quite small girl, who was properly dressed and a quite handsome guy with arms like steel cables were chosen to join Miss Chatty on the podium. They introduced themselves as Carmen and James. As the three of them were standing on the podium, professor Jones asked if they didn’t have a latex allergy or were afraid for a bang. Miss Chatty quickly responded that she luckily didn’t have a latex allergy, as if she would have had one, she would have been mother of a complete football team. When the students stopped laughing, professor Jones asked for a new volunteer as Carmen had excused herself. Nathalie, a tall girl wearing jeans and a easy fitting t-shirt moved onto the stage.
    Professor Jones handed out a red balloon to Miss Chatty, how also seemed to listen to her real name Laura. “Please inflate this as big as possible, without popping it.” She brought the balloon to her mouth and blew a decent amount of air into it. After a few breaths the balloon reached its rated size. She added one more breath and the balloon formed a small neck. Laura took the balloon out of her mouth and pinched the neck between her fingers. “Do you think it could get bigger?” professor Jones asked. “Yes”, she replied. “But you told me not to burst it, so I want to stay on the safe side”. “Ok, good” professor Jones responded. “Nathalie and James, I would like to ask you to do the same as I asked Laura: inflate your balloon as big as possible. The one with the largest balloon will get a small reward from me.” To the students he continued: “So I expect their balloon should at least reach the size of Laura her balloon.”
    James and Nathalie brought the balloons to their mouth and started inflating them. James had a much stronger breath and his balloon quickly reached the same size as Laura’s. Nathalie slowly inflating hers, but also her balloon became bigger. James’ balloon now started to get a neck. He continued inflating it, until the balloon suddenly burst with a loud bang. This made everyone on the podium jump expect Nathalie who kept inflating her balloon as if nothing happened. Her balloon now also started to get a neck and she also continued inflating it, to make it larger than the balloon Laura was still holding. She stopped blowing to see what the size was, compared to Laura’s. She decided to inflate it a bit more. The balloon got a large neck now. She took the balloon out of her mouth, looked at it in an admiring way. She moved towards Laura to compare the balloons sizes. Laura had just watched her and James inflating the balloons. She looked at her balloon and quickly realized that Nathalie’s balloon was way bigger. She took a deep breath, to make her balloon even bigger than Nathalie’s. She blew hard into the balloon, which exploded with a gigantic boom. Laura screamed and then started laughing.
    Professor James now took the word again. He first thanked all three students for their help in the demonstration. “What you just watched is a shorter version of a famous experiment. Off course I used way less candidates than in the real experiment, but the results are similar.”
    “James popped his balloon as I expected, he took the risk to win, but lost.”
    “ I choose Carmen to participate in the contest, but she had an additional risk. While you were laughing about Laura’s remark about condoms she excused herself because she is afraid of loud noises. So she didn’t want to take this risk. It is a kind of risk management.”
    “Laura inflated her balloon to a good size and only took the risk to inflate it further when Nathalie’s balloon became bigger than hers. She had nothing to lose, because her balloon was already smaller.”
    “Nathalie had to take a certain risk by inflating the balloon bigger than the rated size, but as she took small breaths, she was able to control the size of the balloon and make it the biggest one. This forced Laura to pop hers. She didn’t take the risk on her own, but was forced to do so.”
    “The famous experiment I am referring to, must have been discussed before in other lectures as well. It is the experiment where men and women inflate virtual balloons on a computer screen. The longer they inflate the balloon, the more money they get. But if the balloon pops, they get nothing. It turns out that men take way more risks and earn more money if they keep their balloons in one piece, but they also pop their balloons way more often than women. So on average, women earn more money in this experiment.”
    “What I want you to do before next lecture, is to form groups of 4 or 5 persons, with at least 1 man and woman in each group. You need to read this paper about the balloon risk experiment and place your remarks on it. Furthermore I want every group of students to design their own experiment and test this. As all of you need enough volunteers to test their experiments, every group of students has to participate in the experiments of two other groups.”
    The students started rumouring and forming groups.
    In one of the most former rows of seats Ben just wondered what he witnessed. A beautiful woman who did b2p of a 12 inch balloon during a lecture. This must have been the best lecture ever for him. He noticed he had a huge boner and needed to go to the restroom quickly. As he moved towards the exit, Nathalie and 3 of her girlfriends noticed that he was still alone. “Hey you! We still need one boy in our group, do you mind joining us?”
  • marja

Re: Psychology college

This is my first story. I want to make it a series of stories. This being the first one, obviously.
    English is not my first language, so please excuse me if my words are a bit repetitive.
    I would like to hear your suggestions / advises.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

That's a very promising start. I really like the setup for the story
      The language looks good, but the formatting could use some improvement I think. I like to start a new line whenever a different person says something. That way it's easier to see that someone else is talking.
      Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Comment

• perchedontheloon
        • Dec 2014

What a great concept! It's a base for a story that can definitely expand into many different areas, and I like setting the scene without knowing which (if any) of the characters are one of us. You did a good job of withholding information to allow for my mind to fill in the gaps, and only until the end did you introduce our fellow looner.

Can't wait to read more Marja!

Comment

• marja

Thanks for he nice replies. I will soon add more to this story.

The formatting looked better in Word, but somehow it doesn't show up so nicely in this forum. I agree that my post is not reading very pleasant in this formatting.

Comment

• marja

In the lecture hall Mandy and Kyle where waiting for Laura and her. She laughed when she got their compliments on the size of the balloon. She wasn’t surprised to be able to blow the biggest balloon without bursting it. She could have burst it, if she wanted, she knew that one small extra blow would have been enough. She knew because she inflated quite a lot of balloons when she was 16 years old. During a sports camp they had found out that of the girls hated the sound of popping. It didn’t matter if it was fireworks, paper bags or balloons. Ann was really scared of anything that could pop. Ann didn’t have any friends in the sports team and wasn’t particularly good too. So she was not really popular. During this camp they had lots of different activities, including a relay: they had to run to the other side of the playing field, pic a balloon and run back. Then they had to inflate the balloon until it burst. Their team was clearly going to win. Until it was Ann’s turn. She was standing back, covering her ears when others popped their balloons. Ann started running, but didn’t want to unblock her ears, because other teams where still inflating and popping balloons. So she ran even slower than usually. She managed to reach the other side, quickly grabbed a balloon, only unblocking her ears as shortly as possible and started running back. It looked stupid, someone with an empty balloon in her mouth, covering her ears while trying to run. She managed to make it back to the team, but really didn’t want to inflate her balloon. After seeing their lead shrink one of the team members ,who still had to run as last runner, grabbed her balloon and inflated it until it burst. She moved back to her own place in the row. When their last runner started, other teams had started complaining that Ann didn’t pop her balloon and that it was unfair. So the camp leaders decided that Ann had to pop the last balloon. When the last runner came back, she had a strange grin on her face. When Ann received the balloon, she understood why. The last balloon was a size bigger than the normal sized ones. As everyone else was running or inflating the large balloon. Ann could uncover her ears and stretch and hold her balloon to inflate it. She was inflating it very slowly, clearly she didn’t want to win. Although her team mates, including Nathalie were shouting at her to hurry up. When the first big balloon popped Ann shivered and reached for her ears to cover them again. But the game wasn’t over yet, all balloons had to be popped. Ann started crying. She was told to stop attitudinizing herself. Two more balloons went off with loud bangs, making everyone jump. Ann just couldn’t hold it anymore and wanted to run away. But she was grasped by a group member. The balloon of the person next to her burst with an incredibly loud noise. That moment Ann peed her pants and started crying even louder. She pushed everyone aside and ran towards the restrooms. She let go her balloon when she was halfway the playing field and the restrooms and realized she was still holding it. Her teammates were laughing at her.

It was a starting point of a period of heavy bullying. Nathalie and her team mates would bring anything that could pop, just to scare Ann. As Ann managed to escape too often, the girls made a plan to avoid her being able to escape. Nathalie and a teammate practiced how big they could inflate a balloon without bursting it. Then during a training they faked an injury, so they could go shower early. This time they used to inflate as many balloons as possible to close to the bursting point. They stored the balloons on the toilet, so Ann wouldn’t see them when she entered the dressing room. When Ann was undressed and taking a shower she and her teammates took her clothes, brought them into the toilet filled with balloons. When Ann saw that happing she quickly ran towards the toilet with balloons, to avoid her cloths getting wet. That was exactly what the girls were hoping for, as they shut the door behind Ann, who was still wet from the shower and was trapped between all the balloons now. They told Ann to pop all balloons before they would let her out again. Ann didn’t start popping balloons. The girls took turns showering and kept blocking the door. After a few minutes Nathalie, who was still showering, suggested that the door blockers should start inflating some more balloons. Soon all of them where inflating balloons and popping them by overinflating them or by stomping on them. Ann was shouting and crying as the bangs were very loud and there were many echoes in the shower room. After more than an hour the next team came in and they quickly ran away, leaving a crying Ann between the balloons. It had been her last training at the team.

Thinking back about it Nathalie wasn’t proud on what had happened. But being the youngest player of the team, she had the feeling that she had to prove herself. The good thing about this history is that she learned to know the limits of a balloon and this earned her a bottle of wine today! A second thing that happened because of this girl Ann, is that she searched the internet about “the loudest way to pop a balloon” and “the way to get a balloon as big as possible”. To her surprise she found out that this actually were terms used on fetish websites. She didn’t spend any attention to it. Until she heard about the experiment professor James was doing in his lecture. She thought about it and then realized that from the stage she might see someone in the audience who had more than usual attention for the balloons.

The lecture had ended and professor James gave them the task to form groups of 4 or 5 students with at least 1 boy and 1 girl in each group. She had heard about the lectures and experiments of professor James when she visited an open day of the psychology study last year. When the professor asked the students for two volunteers she was disappointed that she hadn’t been chosen in the first place. But when Carmen excused herself, she managed to get to the stage. From the stage she had a beautiful overview over the lecture room. Way better than she expected. She noticed that Carmen, who moved back into the audience, clearly didn’t like the sound of balloons popping, because she already started to cover her ears before Laura’s balloon reached its rated size. When James popped his balloon, she even let out a small yell. And when she started to inflate her balloon it felt like two eyes burning inside her, as Carmen was staring at her without blinking during the whole inflation. Although, actually it felt like four eyes burning. One guy, at one of the most front rows also paid way to much attention to Laura and her while they were inflating the balloons. It looked like he also didn’t like the balloons popping, but he cleverly tried to hide this. He had his head sideways, resting on his hand. He was sitting with one arm on the desk and with the knuckles of his hand he blocked one ear. For students sitting next to him, or behind him, he must have looked very uninterested in the scene on the podium. But she knew better.

Mandy pushed her. “Are you daydreaming? You didn’t answer the question.”
            “I am sorry, I was daydreaming indeed. What did you ask?”
            “We still need a boy in our group and it looks like almost everyone already formed groups.”
            “Well, there is one boy over there”, as Nathalie points towards Ben, “who may be interested to join our group. I’ll ask him.”
            “And check his response” she thought.

As Ben moves their way Natalie notices he is trying to hide something in his pants. “Bingo. He must be one of them”, she thinks.
            “Hey you! We still need one boy in our group, do you mind joining us?”

Comment

• perchedontheloon
              • Dec 2014

marja, you've established a good set of characters and the plot is very interesting. I'm enjoying the thought that you've put into the characters, and I hope you continue the story! Thank you for sharing.

Comment

• marja

“Mandy. Did you see his boner yesterday?”
                “Who are you talking about? That guy in the bar? He was way too drunk. He wouldn’t have been able to make you feel anything.”
                “No” Nathalie laughs. “I mean that guy we asked to join our risk management group.”
                “Did Ben have a boner, during that lecture? Why?”
                “You knew his name already? How come?”
                “Yes, well, ehm. You didn’t answer my question. Did Ben have a boner during the lecture?”
                “Yes I sure he had one. He was trying to move to the toilets after the lecture really quickly. I am sure he had a massive boner, which he was trying to hide for us. Apparently he partly succeeded, as you didn’t notice.”
                “I don’t think he had one. You are just looking too hard for a nice guy! But I do agree he looks pretty good!”
                Nathalie took a deep breath. “I think he had a boner because he has a balloon fetish.”
                Mandy started laughing. “First you think you see a boner, than that boner is because he has a balloon fetish? Does that even exist: a balloon fetish? Perhaps you are thinking too much instead of observing what really happened. Or perhaps you shouldn’t observe and analyse guys so much and just take action.”
                Nathalie didn’t reply. After a few seconds she only responded “Well, we will have our group meeting here, in our student house, so we’ll see Ben there.”

Nathalie and Mandy were living in a student house near the university campus. The house was bought by Mandy’s parents who saw it as an investment for the future. While waiting for the house prices to rise, her parents rented the bedrooms to Mandy, Nathalie and two other female students. They shared the kitchen and bathrooms. Also a common living room was available for all four of them. The living room was not too big, but it fitted two sofas, a small table, fridge and a television. They used it if they wanted to relax in the evening or when they had a group appointment, like this one.

“Usually you don’t have to wait for a guy to come” Laura said as she started laughing about her own joke. But she had a point as Ben was serious late. They were meeting at 19.15 in the evening at Nathalie and Mandy’s house. But at 19.40 Ben hadn’t shown up yet.

They had almost finished their coffee as Ben finally showed up. He looked sweaty and clearly had been cycling as fast as he could. With his 1.90m he was quite long. Ben clearly made good use of his unlimited fitness membership, as he had very nice muscles and looked really strong. Although it was already the end of October, he still had quite a lot of tan on his skin. Did he perhaps visit a solar studio?

Ben excused himself for being late. “I just visited the gym, I really made a short program for this evening, but it was really crowded, so I had to wait quite long for every fitness machine. Sorry. I’ll be in time next meeting!”
                “Ok, excuses accepted!” Kyle said. “Time to start the serious part of our meeting! Did everyone read the article prof. Jones send around?”
                Everyone nodded.
                “Good, so let’s start with Ben: what where your thought about the article?”
                “Well, they used a computer program to measure the amount of air. But if you use a computer, you don’t feel the change in resistance you normally feel when your balloon starts to get big.”
                “And you don’t see the colour turn more transparent” Mandy added to Ben’s comment.
                “Even the size of the balloon is only on the screen, you don’t have an idea how big the balloon is supposed to get!” Nathalie also didn’t agree on the methods used.
                “If I read it correctly, the balloons would even burst at random sizes, so the only way to earn some money with this experiment is to keep your balloon very small”, Laura said. “Or you have to gamble and be very lucky.”
                Kylie added “Perhaps the conclusion could be that men don’t care about winning a little money and try to win more. It doesn’t necessarily mean they take more risks in balloon blowing, but they tend to gamble more.”
                Everybody was quiet for a while.

“Damn Kylie! I spend two hours this afternoon in the city centre to buy some decent balloons for the experiment we have to design and now you are suggesting this paper is about gambling and not about balloons?” Nathalie sounded angry.
                “I’m sorry Nathalie! I was just commenting on that paper. I didn’t know you already bought balloons, but we may need something else for our experiment.”
                “I’m sure we can use your balloons in our experiment”, Mandy quickly interrupted Kylie and Nathalie. Nathalie had indeed spend over two hours in the city centre. When she came home the rain was pouring and she was soaked. Furthermore her wet trousers showed some clear evidence that she was in her period. Nathalie hadn’t said a word when she came home, quickly took a shower and had been laying on her bed until just before the other girls arrived. Mandy didn’t feel the need to explain all details to everyone. But in order to avoid tears or slamming doors, she knew they had to use the balloons Nathalie bought. She only didn’t understand why it took Nathalie two hours to buy some balloons.

Laura quickly agreed with Mandy. She knew Nathalie’s temper and thought it was better not to frustrate her even more.
                Meanwhile Ben was wondering where this was going. In the street this student house was located was a toy shop, Nathalie for sure could have bought some party balloons over there. Why didn’t she do that? Why did she spend two hours in the centre looking for them? It looked like she had been looking for special balloons, as it took her so long. And why did she already buy balloons before they even discussed what kind of experiment they wanted to do? And if they needed balloons for that at all! It was all a bit odd. Or perhaps she intended to use those balloons tonight already, but why and how? The idea she may have bought them for tonight made him nervous.

“…, do you agree with that idea, Ben?”

“Eh, yes! It sounds like a great idea!” he hoped he just didn’t agree with something stupid, as he missed a large part of the discussion daydreaming. Nathalie went to the bathroom and Mandy asked if they wanted to have a drink with it. The girls decided to open a bottle of white wine. Ben asked for a beer, which to his surprise was present in this girls only house. He took a big sip of his beer, wondering what he just agreed on. Nathalie came back to the living room with a big plastic bag. He didn’t have to guess that it was full of balloons. He excused himself to use the toilet, he noticed he was getting very nervous now the balloons showed up. He had seen Laura blow to pop her balloon during the lecture and Nathalie her balloon didn’t burst by some kind of miracle, but sure she was fearless while inflating it to the absolute limit! He did a little pee out of fear and managed to calm himself before he moved back to the living room.

“Where you enjoying yourself?” Laura clearly had the opinion that he took too long to pee. Ben quickly responded “I read the rules on the toilet, I had to sit down to pee, I ain’t used to that!” The girls laughed. “Meanwhile we decided that you can try this one, since you are the most sporty one of us!” She handed him an uninflated blue 16” Unique balloon. “But you have to wait until we have finished our turn! Can you count down from 3?”

Ben was shocked. He just received an uninflated 16”balloon from one of the hottest girls he had ever seen. He realized that Nathalie must have gone to a party shop to buy this balloon over there. Did she know? That couldn’t be possible. Why did Laura want him to count down?

“3” Mandy was holding a metallic pink 14” balloon, it coloured nice with the lipstick she was wearing.

”2” Kylie placed her metallic green 14”balloon against her lips. Ben noticed that her eyes had as similar colour.

“1” Laura took a deep breath and raised a metallic red balloon. Her nails had the same polish. She was sitting left next to Ben.

“GO” Nathalie, who was sitting right next to Ben, exhaled into her golden metallic balloon. It fitted very well to her almost golden hair.

Fuck. They are having a blow to pop contest. I just started it! FUCK do they expect me to b2p this U16” balloon?!
                Last edited by Guest; 22-10-2016, 22:30.

Comment

• marja

Nathalie enjoyed her day. After the lectures where finished she took her bike and cycled towards the city centre. The sun was shining and the temperature was not too bad, a bit chilly, but not cold yet. In the city centre she noticed that some clouds were starting to appear. She parked her bike and went into Party World. It was the party shop a lot of students visited when they had a theme party, since they sold a lot of costumes . The fact that the shop was not too expensive also helped a lot among the popularity among them.

She went towards the wall with the bags of balloons. After a quick look she realized that although the shop sold a large amount of them, the diversity was in colour and print, but the sizes were very limited. After consulting the old lady behind the desk, she got the confirmation: they didn’t sell larger balloons. Or she should take the 3feet balloon costing 7,50€ each, which was way too expensive for Nathalie. The best choice would be the metallic balloons, which should get a little bit bigger than the usual balloons. Nathalie bought a bag of those metallic balloons.

The lecture had been on risk management and the paper involved balloons. Nathalie only quickly read the paper and realized that “risk management” in this context meant that people should avoid risks. Her idea was to design an experiment that let people take more risks than they wanted. Especially with Ben in her group she wanted to buy some bigger balloons and see if she could convince people to blow to burst those large balloons. She had no idea how to put this in a scientific experiment yet, but the other girls would help her with that minor detail.

She looked on her iPhone to see if there were other party shops in the city. There was one nearby and a balloon shop 3kms further away in a different shopping area. First she visited the party shop nearby. It was a waste of time as the party shop was closed for no obvious reason. Nathalie sighted, she had to cycle to the balloon shop in the other shopping area. She didn’t fancy additional cycling as she felt a bellyache coming. She hadn’t realized it was that time of the month again.

The wind was getting stronger and more and more clouds started to appears. But with the wind in her back Nathalie arrived in the balloon store quicker than she expected. The balloon shop was small, but completely filled with bags of balloons, inflated mylar balloons and inflated latex balloons. She was overwhelmed by the number of different balloons and the different sizes. Behind the desk a very young girl was inflating some large balloons with helium. Nathalie was surprised by the size of the balloon and expected it to pop any moment. But the balloon didn’t pop and the young lady tied the balloon in one smooth movement.

“Excuse me, what kind of balloon is that?”

“It is a 24 inch balloon, we rarely sell them as they are too big for regular decorations. People usually buy 16 inch balloons if they want to have large balloons as decoration. Or they buy an even bigger one, like a 36 inch balloon. These are usually placed on top of a balloon pillar.”

“Wow this 24 inch balloon is really big, I guess it is impossible to inflate by mouth! “

“Well you can inflate a 24 inch balloon by mouth, but you have to be very sporty or you will get out of breath very soon! But even very well trained men need several minutes to inflate these balloons.”

”Those 16 inch balloons you were talking about, how big do they get?”

“Wait a minute, I’ll show you. We sell 16 inch balloons of different brands. Unique balloons are a bit cheaper and easier to inflate, but they are sometimes less reliable. And we have Qualatex balloons also 16 inch, their latex is a bit thicker, making them more difficult to inflate, but also a lot stronger. We also have 17 inch balloons, they are more round. Or 18 inch transparent balloons, which can be filled with confetti or a small gift they look pretty nice!”

The shop assistant tied a weight to the helium balloon she was still holding and grabbed a balloon from behind the desk. She showed it to Nathalie. “This is a normal 16 inch balloon, I’ll show you how big it can get. I’ll fill it with air, since helium is quite expensive.” She attached the balloon to a nozzle at the wall behind her. The balloon quickly grew. When the balloon started to get a small neck, she detached it from the nozzle. She pinched the opening of the balloon with her fingers. “This is the rated size of these balloons. I usually advise to inflate them a little bit bigger and then release a little bit of air again before tying them of.”

“So this is really the limit of the balloon?”

The young lady started laughing. “No. We sometimes get orders from customers who want to have them filled with a large neck. These are really fun orders, because you have to take a lot of risk to get this nice neck, but you don’t want to pop the balloon. But it is impossible to avoid pops with these orders. We usually only take these requests at times like these, when it is very quiet in the shop. And we need to charge a fair amount of money to cover our costs for the pops.”

Nathalie smiled, she had an idea what kind of customers did these kinds of requests. “So in fact you still didn’t show me how big these balloons will get?”

“You are right. The shop is empty so it doesn’t matter. I’ll show you.”

Nathalie expected the small woman to move to the nozzle in the wall again. But instead she moved forward, towards her. She placed the balloon against her lips, took a deep breath and inflated the balloon with a lot of power. The small neck quickly became a larger neck. She took the balloon out of her mouth and stretched the neck, while pressing the balloon between her legs. She repeated the process after another deep breath.

“This is the way we usually inflate those necks. If we use the compressed air from that nozzle we don’t have the control, it goes to fast. I am surprised to see that you didn’t move back or covered you ears. Most people do so when they see me doing this. This is the maximum size of the balloon. I am quite sure that it will pop if I add one more breath. If you want it to get even bigger, you should first let out some air and then re-inflate the balloon.”

She handed the big balloon to Nathalie. She toughed it. It felt really strong. Nathalie tried to place the balloon to her lips, but the balloon was so full that quite a lot of air escaped. “Don’t forget to let some more air out!” She blew into the balloon. The round part of the balloon became even bigger. Nathalie took the balloon out of her mouth and placed it between her legs to increase the size of the neck of the balloon. She pressed her legs together the balloon squeaked and suddenly exploded with a big bang. The small pieces snapped her legs and really hurt her. “Ah, that hurts!”

“Are you ok? Yes it can really hurt if it pops against your skin. I think it is better when the balloon explodes when you are inflating it, since the pieces fly away from you.”

“I will get over it, but it really hurts! But I really like the size these balloons get and the sound they make when they explode. Let me think what I want. I think at least 15 of those 16 inch balloons of both brands, a couple of the round 17 inchers and I do want to try those 24”balloons, so I’ll get 5 of them”

“Ok! Thanks for your order. You asked for 15 Unique 16 inch balloons and 15 Qualatex 16 inchers. If you don’t take single balloons, but bags of 25 pieces, it would be only 2€ more and you have some spare balloons! Sounds like a good deal, right?”

Nathalie agreed on the deal and the numbers of balloons the shop assistant suggested for the other sizes. While the shop assistant collected her order she noticed that is was getting darker outside. Rain was coming. She thanked the young lady for her help and left the shop with a big bag of balloons, but it had taken way more time than she expected.

Comment

• Meililoon
                    aka lyckr
                    • Sep 2014

Aww, you leave us with a cliffhanger and give us a flashback? Now you're just teasing us
                    Have to love it when the clerk at the party store shows you how far you can push the balloons though!
                    Last edited by Meililoon; 30-10-2016, 19:26.

Comment

• PomeranianLooner
                      • Feb 2016

Please, don't let us wait more for the next part...

Comment

• marja

Thanks for the nice comments. I will try to write the next part this weekend, but I am not sure if I can finish it, so it may be one more week. Sorry...

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

I am enjoying the story so far. It has a different style to others I have read, which makes it interesting. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
                          I'm halfway though my next story, it's going to be the last in the series.
                          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• marja

Sorry that it took so long, but I managed to write a bit further in my story

“3” Mandy was holding a metallic pink 14” balloon, it coloured nice with the lipstick she was wearing.
                            ”2” Kylie placed her metallic green 14”balloon against her lips. Ben noticed that her eyes had as similar colour.
                            “1” Laura took a deep breath and raised a metallic red balloon. Her nails had the same polish. She was sitting left next to Ben.
                            “GO” Nathalie, who was sitting right next to Ben, exhaled into her golden metallic balloon. It fitted very well to her almost golden hair.
                            As Nathalie exhaled into her balloon and inhaled deep again, she moved her head slightly to the left, where Ben was sitting. She was curious how he would respond. Whoosh another breath of air entered her balloon. The balloon was already bigger than her hands. Two more breaths and it was already bigger than her head.
                            Laura and Kylie clearly had a different tactic. Instead of taking deep breaths and fully exhaling into their balloons, they took short, quick breaths. Their balloons grew quite quickly and exceeded the size of Nathalies balloon, but the girls where running short of breath now.
                            Mandy struggled a bit with her balloon, she still didn’t managed to put her first breath in.
                            Ben realized there was no way to go. Balloons were inflated at every side of him. He had dreamed so much about this happening and now it happened. He couldn’t let the fear of being discovered or his fear for loud noises take over now. He should just enjoy it.
                            He moved towards Mandy. “Please, give me your balloon, I’ll help you inflate the first part.”
                            “Perhaps the rest of you can wait a little, so she can catch up?”
                            The other girls paused inflating their balloons. Suddenly all eyes were on Ben. He took Mandy’s pink balloon. It was wet from her saliva. He took a deep breath and tried to exhale into the balloon. But, much to his surprise, he failed. The balloon was very resistant indeed. He stretched the balloon a few times. “Sorry for the delay, ladies. But this balloon is really resistant indeed! This is not normal.” He took a deep breath and inflated the balloon again. Whoos! Bang! The balloon immediately popped. Ben was shocked, but quickly recovered. The girls laughed about Ben popping the defective balloon.
                            “At least it wasn’t me being unable to inflate a balloon” Mandy smiled. She grabbed the blue balloon that Nathalie gave to Ben. “You popped mine, but I don’t want to miss the fun. I’ll pop yours!”
                            Mandy stretched her balloon a few times in each direction, took a deep breath and started inflating the balloon. When her balloon was about the same size as the other girls’ balloons, they started inflating their balloons too. The short break came in useful for Laura and Kylie, as they used it to regain their breath. Ben had a look around.
                            On his left Laura was inflating her balloon with short breaths, her balloon was bigger than Nathalies. Kylie her green metallic balloon was the biggest of the three 14 inch balloons, only the blue 16 inch balloon of Mandy was inflated bigger. As the girls continued inflating their balloons ben noticed that the balloons became closer towards him. Nathalie rotated herself almost a quarter so that her balloon was pointing towards Kylie, who was sitting on the other couch, on the corner the closest to Bens couch. Her balloon was getting a little neck now. On his right Laura moved her red balloon towards the golden balloon, a few more breaths and the balloons would touch. The green metallic balloon had a serious neck now, but from her eyes Ben could see that Kylie was getting a bit nervous. Also her short breaths started to hinder her, as she started to get out of breath. She moved a little forwards, so that her balloon would touch the other two balloons soon.
                            Suddenly Mandy started giggling. The other three girls stopped inflating their balloons. “What is so funny?” Nathalie asked?
                            “It is just… so funny...”
                            ”All three of you are inflating your balloons and pointing towards each other and to Ben. He doesn’t seem to know where to look. All that is missing is a balloon from his side.” Mandy stood up and moved to the sofa where Ben and Nathalie were sitting.
                            A quick look on Mandy her balloon made Ben realize that it wouldn’t need much more breaths to explode than the smaller balloons of the other girls. Mandy had been very quick in inflating her (or should he say his?) balloon. Perhaps she was giving her balloon back to him, demanding him to finish it off?
                            Mandy took another breath and exhaled into her balloon. She had both her hands on the far side of the balloon. She pulled the blue balloon down, while keeping it in her mouth. By doing this she managed to get a nice neck on the balloon. Mandy passed the Nathalie and stopped behind Ben. She placed the balloon over Bens head, so that it was pointing in the direction of the other balloons.
                            Mandy her balloon pointed in the direction of the other three balloons, but wasn’t as near to the other balloons as she wanted. She bended a little over Ben. Her breaths were lifted a bit by his head.
                            “From this side I should be able to decide who is going to win” she exclaimed. “But it would be better if you move your balloons a bit closer”. As the girls did what Mandy asked, she pushed her balloon a little lower. It pushed against Bens pants now. All Ben could see was the blue haze of the 16” balloon. He felt her soft breaths against his head and her balloon against his tummy and loin. It felt great.
                            Ben closed his eyes, Mandy her balloon completely blocked his sight, but feeling the balloon and her breaths felt so good that he didn’t want to ask her to move the balloon to a different place.
                            “Your balloon looks amazing, Mandy”, Nathalie noticed. “And the way you are standing there, just wow! But if you keep standing like this Ben won’t be able to watch us finish the race. So, why don’t you continue inflating yours and when it bursts, this will be the starting sign for us?”
                            Mandy replied by taking a deep breath and exhaling into her balloon. And adding another one and another one. Ben felt the pressure of the balloon against his gentle parts now. He opened his eyes, expecting to still only see a blue haze. But when they had been opened, he could see through the balloon! The balloon was almost completely transparent now. The other girls had a grin on their face and their balloons close to their lips, prepared to take action when the blue balloon would pop. It was a while ago when Ben had played with Unique 16” balloons, but he couldn’t remember they would get a size like this one or a transparency like this. It must be very close to popping. To his surprise Mandy wasn’t struggling at all with the mouthpiece and the neck the balloon had didn’t hinder her in continuing blowing the balloon.
                            Without a squeak or other warning the balloon suddenly exploded. Ben was covered by thousands of tiny bits of balloon and Mandy almost felt backwards. Kylie looked stunned for a few moments, but when she noticed Laura and Nathalie already had their balloons against their lips, she also quickly raised her balloon towards her face. Her green balloon still looked slightly smaller than the red and gold balloons.
                            KaBoom-Boom Bzzzz! Nathalie and Laura were left with nothing than a mouthpiece. All of them jumped from the sudden explosions and Katie let go her balloon, which buzzed through the room.
                            Ben was in cloud nine from what he just experienced. He was now covered with three colours of balloon pieces. He was sure the girls could see his boner, but he was happy he hadn’t orgasmed yet. But if the evening continued like this…

Comment

• wildheart
                              • Apr 2015

Not bad, looking forward to the next part.
                              How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                              My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍