X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katielynn
    Expert Blower
    • May 2012

Tension Relief

It's been a while since I posted anything here so I thought I'd write a quick story about a fun balloon experience the other day.

So, John comes home from work. *It's been a long day, and while he's not super late, he's later than usual. I ask if everything's ok and he just tells me that it was a long and stressful day. I can see a tightness in his jaw that isn't usually there and I know he needs someone to listen to him. *So I ask him to tell me about his day. We move to the kitchen as he begins to tell me the story; his battle with traffic, the series of high pressure client meetings and other notes of interest. *It wasn't a bad day per se, just stressful. *As he's talking, I make him a drink - his favorite, 3 fingers of bourbon over 3 ice cubes.*He takes the drink and after a long sip says, "Thanks."

He continues to talk and I continue to listen. *As he tells me a story about a somewhat tense meeting with his boss I begin searching through some of the drawers in our kitchen, specifically the junk drawers (yes, we have several, unfortunately). *At first he doesn't mind but I can tell he's becoming annoyed that I'm not devoting my full attention to his story and that I'm so distracted. *Finally he asks, "What are you looking for?" Just then I found what I was seeking. I reach into the nearly empty bag and pull out a dark red balloon. "This" I say, holding it up for him.

He knows immediately where I'm headed and it doesn't even phase him. He finishes the last sentence or two from his story, takes another sip from his drink and stands in front of me leaning on the kitchen island, watching as I begin to inflate the balloon for him.

The balloon provides little resistance and springs to life quickly. I put a couple of breaths into it and it begins to take it's normal spherical shape. *I put another breath in and John approaches me from the other side of the island. "Honey, I appreciate it, but you don't have to." He reaches up and holds the balloon still inflating in his hands.

"It's ok. I don't mind." I tell him. "I know it makes you happy."

He pauses and watches as I put another breath into the now medium-sized balloon. *"No," he tells me. "I want to do it." I can tell he's serious and I think it will be good stress relief for him. *I say ok and let the balloon deflate between my hands.

John takes the wrinkly balloon and almost out of habit stretches it twice before lifting it to his own mouth. *He blows forcefully and the red orb once again springs to life. *While he can be a little more timid than I around balloons, he has much more forceful lungs. *He blows deeply and the balloon begins to fill quickly.

I watch as he stands next to the edge of the island, blowing hard into the balloon. *I can see the veins on his muscular hands as he feels the side of the balloon expand. *He hasn't changed from work yet and what at first looked kind of silly, a grown man in a business suit inflating a child's toy, begins to look so powerful. He is intent on making the balloon obey him. *My trained eye also observes that further down, inside his pants, he is also having a powerful reaction. *I watch as he blows another deep breath into the expanding balloon. *It has started to transition from dark maroon into a more normal cherry red. *I can see the tip of his large penis extending down his pant leg, straining against the fabric of his suit pants. It turns me on and I feel my nether regions reacting as well. *I imagine my hand grasping and encircling that throbbing flesh which seems to grow longer and thicker with every breath he puts into that balloon! The thought is too much for me and I move closer to him.*

He pauses as I slide my hand inside his crisp white button down shirt feeling his tight abs. *His six-pack is apparent as he contracts his diaphragm to blow again into the balloon, smaller this time though. That's his tell. I know when he begins to fear the pop. He continues to blow the balloon bigger, but with shorter, faster breaths, as if he will somehow sneak up on the pop and not be startled by it. *I am amused at my understanding of how his mind works. But I am too horny to think about it now.*

Standing almost behind him, I try to slide my hand down, inside his pants. But with his belt on and shirt tucked in it is too tight. *Instead, I remove my hand and place it on his crotch. *His penis is rock hard and pointing at a weird angle down his left leg. *I quickly find his zipper and unzip his pants. *The silk lining on the inside feels nice against the back of my hand as I search what I'm looking for. *My hand slides in between the opening of his boxers and i feel his firm manhood. *As I pull his penis from his pants I see him pull the balloon away from his mouth and examine it. I know he's getting fearful. "Don't stop. Don't think. Just keep blowing" I whisper in his ear. He puts the balloon back to his mouth. I see his hand slide down towards his face, resting on the curve of the slight neck it is getting. "Good boy." I think to myself before turning my attention back to the task at hand.

I slowly massage his penis, my hand barely able to fully grasp his girth. My heart is racing I am so turned on. Also I know that the balloon is increasingly closer to popping and I am suddenly aware of how close it is to my own face. But I don't care. I continue to massage him, watching as he, with closed eyes, struggles to finish off the balloon. *It has not yet gotten a very long neck but I can tell from the various squeaks and other sounds that it has gotten very tight. I know he wants to stop, and at least check on his progress, but I won't let him. He puffed another breath or two into the balloon.

Suddenly, without warning, like shotgun, there is a loud blast. A boom that echos off the granite counters in our kitchen and makes both our ears ring momentarily. *The large balloon that was a second ago in front of John's face has been replaced with red confetti, celebrating his dedication and success. *"Oh my God, that was awesome!" he exclaimed. I could tell he had relieved a lot of work-day tension. *But his still raging hard on in my hand told me he could use some more tension relief. In fact, now we both could. *I let go and turned to walk upstairs. "Follow me." I said with a wink. And that's how after he blew the balloon, he blew my mind. * *
    I love to hear the BOOM!
  • rvalooner
    • Mar 2015

Re: Tension Relief

Great story

If you write any more, I'll definitely read them.

Comment

• perchedontheloon
      • Dec 2014

Wow that was a well-written and hot story! Your descriptions are superb and it is very easy to read. Thank you for sharing your balloon experiences with us, happy looning!

Comment

• emptychi
        • Apr 2016

awesome

Comment

• PomeranianLooner
          • Feb 2016

Great story, I wait for more

Comment

• Sueco