X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inflate Able
    • Jun 2018

Inflatable Clip Reviews

Greetings!

My biggest pet peeve about clips4sale is that while the clip producer can sometimes provide a tantalizing description of what the clip features, often you pay for it and you find yourself disappointed because the description was more exciting than the clip itself. Sucks.

Anyhow, I was wondering if some of you inflatable fanatics wouldn’t mind reviewing some clips that you’ve found enjoyable and worth the price tag? I’ll start with one of my favorites.

Katerina’s Klips is a one-woman show who produces fetish clips across multiple fetishes. She’s a cute, curvy MILF, and while she doesn’t do a ton of inflatables clips, she did produce one of my favorites: “Getting Ready by Blowing Inflatables Up.” Pretty simple, the title says what you need to know about the content, and she delivers. My fetish is watching women blow up inflatables by mouth- the bigger the better and the more effort/stamina the better.

Katrina mouth inflates in order and without taking a filming break: a banana, a ride-on penguin, a ride-on orca, a chair, and what appears to be about a 30” beach ball. Each of the inflatables is of moderate size for my preference, but she proceeds to put maximum effort in blowing each up and only takes enough time in between to unbox and stretch open the next inflatable. She blows hard and gets so into it that she needs to take a moment here and there to pant for breath. But she persists! She gets them all up, nice and tight, all by mouth!

The quality of the video itself is fair. It’s a cell phone cam, but a nice closeup view of this lovely lady and clear, loud, long blowing sounds. It is all inflation, about 25 minutes for $24.99 American. For those who don’t want to invest that kind of money into a clip, she does split it up into 4 separate segments as well.

For you popping fans, she also features a follow-up entitled, “Angry Mom Pops Big Inflatables.” I tell you this woman is a genius and other clip producers could learn a lot from her about titling their clips. Anyway I’ll link the clips4sale for the clip reviewed below. Cheers!

Before I recorded my video - "Angry Step-Mom Pops BIG Inflatables" I had to get ready for it. That meant blowing up 4 BIG inflatables and 1 beach ball. The inflatables (A big banana, A big Penguin, A big whale, a big inflatable chair, and a beach ball) took so much air out of me, I got dizzy. See, I waited until right before my shoot to blow them up - big mistake - I should have spaced them out, so I didn't deplete my body of so much air by blowing them all up one after the other. This is the video in its entirety..... All 5 inflatables are blown up to capacity, right before your eyes! If you would like to see these big inflatables punched, squeezed, wrestled, and finally popped, check out my other clip "Angry Step-Mom Pops BIG Inflatables" I also take video requests - Custom videos - and Exclusive customs - please email me
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎