X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim
    • Sep 2012

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello, I'm Jim. This seems quite a nice forum if a little quiet. A few months ago I typed in beach ball fettish on the search engine as I had a sudden desire one night to hump a beach ball until it popped. But I thought 'no way am I going to a shop to buy a beach ball so I can take it home to pop it.' I put all this extra curricular thought activity down to quitting smoking earlier in the year.

Oh I am from London originaly. Actualy nothing came up when I searched. So I tried for beach ball popping and arrived at youtube. And after a while I saw all these amazing women popping balloons!

So I watched and watched all these clips and continue to binge on it. My favourites are watching women doing sit pops and balloon riding. But you can tell which ones are getting off on it from those who are posing.

So I thought, at least I am not the only person in the world who has such thoughts in adult years. We never grow up hehe

Comment

• spikelogan
      • Sep 2012

Hi everyone...

im spikelogan aka niels
      im from holland/netherlands

im 22 years old and i have a balloon fetish,,
      it's my first forum because I'm quite nervous
      I find it quite scary how people react to my fetish

i love to see girls popping balloons it turns me on
      omg this is the first time i ever tolt people this

i mostly love wachting girls pop balloons with a cigarette
      lets just say i love this fetish but some times i hate it becouse
      i dont feel normal..
      it has its advantages but also its disadvantages

i hope to make some friends that have te same fetish,,

Comment

• sglooner
        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by wanker
        hi all, i'm dave from singapore.. am a strict non-popper too.. hope to find people in singapore that have the same fetish..
        dont think there is any singaporeans here with this fetish.. hahaha..
        singaporean girls especially are difficult to find with an interest in balloon fetish.. hehe..

my fav is GL500 but this brand does not sell here in singapore.. mostly are the normal 11" & 12" latex..
        currently loves putting heart shaped one into my boxers to wank till i ejaculate..
        hoping to stuff a mouse eared ones into my boxers and ride them.. haha..
        loved balloon columns too and try wanking them.. hehe..

is sensitive to pooping balloons which cause me to stun for awhile like a few seconds and have accelerated heart beat.. weird huh?? XD

hi.. i am from singapore. wonder if your are still around Dave? i am surprised to find a singaporean looner. i am not sure if singapore girls are into this fetish.. but i have never tried asking any..

i am a strict non-popper.
        anyone wishes to contact me can email to xavierxy@hotmail.com . you are most welcome.

Comment

• Supaninja
          • Oct 2012

Hey all

My name is Sam and im from australia. Im quiet happy to have finally found an online comunity for looners. I would class myself as a popper even though im still trying to get the courage to BTP, been about 7 years of trying to do one without ear plugs. anyway i dont know what else to say other than its nice to meet you guys feel free to chat anytime

Comment

• adamlong2012
            • Oct 2012

Hey guys

I am in a predicament, i dont know what it is but watching a women blow up balloons really exites me and i also love playing with balloons, however my wife does not like balloons,

i need to stqrt meeting other looners within the south east reason, its official i am a looner

help me out guys and gals

Comment

• Penfold
              • Oct 2012

I am a looner from the West Midlands (Wolves), deffo a popper! prefer to see a lady pop them with their nails. Looks like a great site!

Cheers, Brian.

Comment

• Danman1987
                • Nov 2012

Hello,

My name is Danny and I'm living in the Netherlands. I am 25 years old. I have an balloon fetish and also an inflatable fetish. I like to see girls riding on them. I am a non-popper. I don't like the sound of popping of balloons (also the bangs of fireworks). My favourite balloons are the Q24's and Q30/36's, big round and nice.

If you have some questions, feel free to ask.

Comment

• Balloonlovinboy
                  • Nov 2012

Hey everyone
                  My name is Jay and Im a nonpopper and also inflatable lover.
                  Iv had this fetish for as long as I can remember, I share my passion with my amazing girlfriend who has really taken a liking to my fetish.
                  I love talking with others and love to teach and share.
                  Id love to talk with everyone!

Comment

• Pinkloon
                    • Dec 2012

Hi all!
                    Like I've seen a couple of others post, it is my husband who is actually the "true" looner. But I've been blowing up balloons for him for 8 years and its just part o our sex life now! We've recently discussed trying to find other looners, which is why I'm here.
                    Our favorites are Unique 16's and Tuf Tex 17's, the 24's of both varieties are also excellent! Crystal colors are preferred, but pink is always the favorite!

Hope to find some good stuff here.

Comment

• Vicci
                      Blown to bits
                      • Oct 2009

Hi Matt!
                      I have a few items from pvc-u-like myself, always wanted one of their inflatable suits, but they're a bit pricey... never thought of making my own.
                      Vicci x

Comment

• Vicci
                        Blown to bits
                        • Oct 2009

I've always found Lou at PUL to be quite friendly and willing to accept items back for re-welding if they split within the first year (assuming they've been looked after)
                        Vicci x

Comment

• Matt
                          • Dec 2012

Hello,

I'm 22 and I've loved inflatables from a very young age.

I love pool toys, beach balls and inflatable chairs and love bouncing on them hard and doing the obvious whilst on them!

When I was a teenager I had a blue inflatable chair that I used to masterbate naked on all of the time.

I've introduced my girlfriend (who is 24) into the inflatable fetish world and we have a great time doing things on them .

I love my inflatables to be overinflated and really tight but I hate it when they pop! However there was this one time where me and my girlfriend were on an inflatable chair having sex and as I was orgasming the chair popped at the same time and it was the best orgasm I think I have ever had!

Anyway, that's me, sorry if I was too graphic. I'm just glad I'm not the only one who has an inflatable fetish!

I have loads of inflatable videos and photos that I've downloaded over the years if anyone would like to swap? Let me know!

Comment

• Vicci
                            Blown to bits
                            • Oct 2009

Hi Matt,
                            Welcome! Sounds like you like your inflatables just the way that I do. Finding it more difficult to get those inflatable chairs these days though (popped my last blue one the other day)
                            You should get your girlfriend to register here too
                            Vicci x

Comment

• oldpopper
                              • Jan 2013

Vicci
                              Thanks for the wonderfull invitation . I am prpbaboy older than most of the folks on this board. My thing with balloons started at about age3 free balloons came with grocery deliveries (thats a hint to how old I am) My father delighted in blowing them to pop. Iwas so startled , yet also excited but completely overwhelmed. As I grew older and worked up the courage the first time a balloon popped while I blew it up was the most exciting expierence I ever had . I learned the use of machine guns and handgernades in the armey during ww2 but to this day blowing a balloon to pop is great fun. I also enjoy watching others .especially females blow to pop.

Comment

• maw1990
                                • Jan 2013

Hey, just thaught id say hi to everyone.... Im mark and i like balloons over inflatables but l they still enjoy both.
                                Personaly i dnt like to pop that often but i do like to see a woman pop them in just about anyway possible!

Anyone in the uk that hears of any events please drop me a message because id like to try amd visit atleast one

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎