X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Re: Hello and welcome!

I am from Vancouver, Canada. Related to the fetish, I guess I am a popper, but this isn't really a fetish for me. I also do decor work with balloons, and decorate for parties also. So my balloon collection is twisting balloons up to 36" latex. I have a massive collection of 16" Qualatex Printed Balloons. Dozens of different prints. I can pop balloons all ways, but love blowing one up until it pops. My favorite thing to do is take a new 16" Q-tex balloon out of a bag and blow it up as big as possible, until it explodes into tiny little pieces. Doing that will turn me on!

Comment

• b3aker
      • Jun 2013

Hi

I'm Beaker.

I have had a balloon fetish since the age of 15-ish, Not that I knew it was a fetish at that time in my life. And haven't until the few years embraced it fully.

My favourite Balloons are Q24s and Gl700's. And I am a Non-Popper. ( But I do enjoy watching Popping videos)

Hope to chat to some of you in the future

Beaker.

Comment

• Banzure
        Inflater of Dolls
        • Feb 2013

Nice to meet you Beaker
        Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Hi there B3aker, welcome to the comunity!

Comment

• b3aker
            • Jun 2013

Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

• Tightshine
              • Jun 2013

Hey, I´m a male looner 18 years old and I´m from austria. I think i discoverd the world of balloons when i was 15. So I´m not very experienced in looning but my favourite balloons are the tuftex 17". I also like the qualatex 16" but their neck is not as long as the neck of the tuftex and they are pretty hard to tie when they are fully inflated.
              I hope i can hear some interesting storries and maybe share some of mine...

Comment

• Ash_738
                • Jun 2013

Hey guys and girls,

My name is Ash, 24/M and from the East Midlands area of the UK.

I've had a thing for balloons and inflatables since forever but I mainly enjoy watching girls interacting with them, esp inflatable chairs and lilos (blowing, rubbing etc.)

I also love balloon btp but I'll admit to being an absolute pussy when it comes to doing it myself. I'll get there eventually.

I'm still kinda wondering how/why it's taken me so long to find this place! But anyways I'm here now...

Talk soon I hope!
                Shut up and blow!

Comment

• Vicci
                  Blown to bits
                  • Oct 2009

Welcome, Ash!
                  Vicci x

Comment

• Taylortime78
                    • Jul 2013

Hello my name is taylor,
                    I'm 23 and have a very similar story as you guys. I'm still getting used too people knowing about this part of me. I used too just pop balloons in my car. Now my gf knows and actually indulges me lol. One of the lucky ones I guess. She's the only one who knows so this is a big step. Thank you

Comment

• Ash_738
                      • Jun 2013

Thanks Vicci!

Hi Taylor, it's great that you've found someone to share it with at last.
                      Shut up and blow!

Comment

• theballoonyspinny
                        • Jul 2013

Time to suck up some courage and post... this is my first time telling anyone about this.

I can't really remember when it all began but I had a crazy fear of balloons when I was like 3 years old, then when I was 9 I saw a girl in my school class accidentally blow to pop a balloon and burst into laughter, and that was reeeeeaally attractive, I think that was the starting point of it all.

I don't go into the bigger balloons that much, I just stick with the large packets of generic 12'' balloons. My favourite popping methods are sitting, blow to pop and stomping. So overall, I'm a pretty big popper. Hope we can all get along c:

Comment

• Banzure
                          Inflater of Dolls
                          • Feb 2013

Well done, welcome!
                          Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• globogrande
                            • Jul 2013

Hello and welcome!

Hi .

I am new in this forum but i really like the forum and i am talking with facebook to another looners about this forum.

i'm twenty years old and i only blow 12 " but i want to buy big ballons ( 14" -16" - 24")

I am a semipopper but i pop ballons in outdoors spaces

Comment

• kemokeo
                              • Aug 2013

Wa sup people
                              I'm KK from the WesSide . . I bin playin with inflatable erotica 4 a long time . . N its good 2 no im not the only 1 . . Only bin workin with balloons 4 the past coupla years . . It started with the raft in the pool n i ran with it . . Then started messin with garbage bags n ran with that . . 35 + years ive hada chance r 2 to cum up with sum inflatable debauchry . . N jus recently discovered balloons . . So this is way cool . . I can hardly wait 2 xchange ideas w/suma u people

Comment

• Aurora
                                • Jul 2013

Hi there. My name is Aurora and I am a Personal Experience Model. Ive been a looner since I knew what balloons were. Now my biggest passion has become my life. Ive lost alot of friends and family due to entering this industry, most probly due to jealousy, but I wouldnt have it any other way. Im different to most other models for two reasons: 1. I come to YOU and 2. almost NOTHING is off limits. These are because I do not believe in the stigma attatched to sex and/or fetishes. With me you also get the chance to film your experience to use again and again. For more info or to discuss an experience please email aurora.looner@yahoo.com with a brief (or not!) description of what you'd like.
                                Aurora x x x

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍