Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beach ball humper
    • May 2014

Wet Riding Inflatables

I'm many of you have taken a shower with a whale etc ... But has anyone used warm water, soap or shaving foam to?

I do this a lot with my black Orca whale! The sensation is amazing and the slipperyness really gets me off

Or am I the only one?
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Wet Riding Inflatables

Never got to try this. It's not easy if you don't live on your own because it makes more mess. Have sit popped balloons in the bath though. That's always fun.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• lilolover82
      • Mar 2014

Nope, must say haven't experienced this one yet.
      Washington State, United States

Comment

• Beach ball humper
        • May 2014

Originally posted by wildheart
        Never got to try this. It's not easy if you don't live on your own because it makes more mess. Have sit popped balloons in the bath though. That's always fun.

Well if you ever get the chance.. DO IT!

Comment

• wildheart
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Beach ball humper
          Well if you ever get the chance.. DO IT!
          Don't have any large inflatables but could try with a smaller one. What's the best way to do it?
          How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
          My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Beach ball humper
            • May 2014

Originally posted by wildheart
            Don't have any large inflatables but could try with a smaller one. What's the best way to do it?
            Well I place my Orca whale in the bath and shower it with hot water to make it nice and soft.

Then I run some water so that there water around the whale as I climb and sit on him. Add some foam and away you go!

It's extremely erotic! Well, for me it is

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

I've wore my inflatable suit in the shower a few times now..... love getting the water as hot as I can stand so the suit turns soft and stretchy and squeaking the suit with my hands and fingers.

Comment

• Beach ball humper
                • May 2014

Originally posted by craggy2012
                I've wore my inflatable suit in the shower a few times now..... love getting the water as hot as I can stand so the suit turns soft and stretchy and squeaking the suit with my hands and fingers.
                Sounds awesome!

Comment

• Micks101
                  • Jan 2017

I'm a balloon person and never really delved into inflatables but all of these ideas really make me wanna try it, sounds so fun!

Comment

• Beach ball humper
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by Micks101
                    I'm a balloon person and never really delved into inflatables but all of these ideas really make me wanna try it, sounds so fun!
                    YES! The sensation is amazing

Comment

• thevinylrider
                      • Apr 2016

So unbelievably true. Use hot test water and heat vinyl surface --feels amazing to press your body against and bury face in!! I really enjoy thick frothy liquid dish soap-- or hair conditioner, its greasy and slick and doesnt wash away as easily.
                      I've used everything...shaving foam/hair mouse/gel, plain shower spray water as jaccuzi fills, shampoo or body wash is really good too. And the texture of whale/raft counts too..clear vs mat!
                      Even tried hot baby oil...dont recommend.
                      Last edited by thevinylrider; 07-04-2017, 02:40. Reason: addition

Comment

• thevinylrider
                        • Apr 2016

beachballhumper:
                        "Well I place my Orca whale in the bath and shower it with hot water to make it nice and soft.

Then I run some water so that there water around the whale as I climb and sit on him. Add some foam and away you go!

It's extremely erotic! Well, for me it is "
                        __________________________________________________ _____

The hotter water the better as it softens the vinyl and lends a sensual warmth to it. I lay ontop of mine as bath fills and feel its gradual rise and pressure into me as it swallows my face buried in its back. Pull curtain around and let the hot shower spray rain down like a downpour over you. There were so many suds and rising water when i did this with a raft I didnt know what end was up. Was like drowning...... glorious.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Omg that sounds amazing...i so wanna try that! I have GOT to get an inflatable orca...its been on my wish list for a while now...i want the biggest one i can find! I used to love playing with my beach ball in the bath when i was younger & i do occasionally enjoy balloons in the shower...so very sensual but i love the idea of floating up on a big inflatable as the water level rises & losing myself in the spray & bubbles :-D oh,yes

Comment

• thevinylrider
                            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
                            Omg that sounds amazing...i so wanna try that! I have GOT to get an inflatable orca...its been on my wish list for a while now...i want the biggest one i can find! I used to love playing with my beach ball in the bath when i was younger & i do occasionally enjoy balloons in the shower...so very sensual but i love the idea of floating up on a big inflatable as the water level rises & losing myself in the spray & bubbles :-D oh,yes
                            Its the greatest feeling!!! Gotta try---did with a giant under inflated airbed, rolled into a sausage in the bath---feels just like an orca and u can caress and rub your face all over its slippery back like a hot lover whilst being cradled and gently buoyed up and down, covered in steaming hot spray!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh,my God, stooooooop!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎