Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Sleeping on inflatables

Hey I enjoy sleeping on my air mattresses-lilos, and when I am able to get things like the inflatable double French matress or fun islands, or the inflatable turtles I enjoy sleeping on them. They feel so good. Do you enjoy sleeping on them? I also keep the air just a little low to avoid punctures or blow outs either external or internal. Nothing worse than waking up to your listening to them leaking air.
    Last edited by lilolover82; 05-10-2016, 17:58.
    Washington State, United States
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Re: Sleeping on inflatables

Like I said I'm curious if any of you enjoy doing this. Also what precautions you take to prevent from getting leaks while sleeping. As I said I simply reduce the amount of air.

Comment

• thevinylrider
      • Apr 2016

Love doing this. Underinflated airbeds especially. Fell asleep on a tube in a big inflatable pool in my bedroom. Want to buy a tie dye fun island instead of a bedroom matress. Inflatables great in sticky summer heat.

Comment

• Seidenki
        • Dec 2016

When I got my first double bed, I couldn't afford a mattress right away, so I used an inflatable camp bed. Heavenly. Unfortunately, I liked it hard pretty firm, which it was not designed to be inflated so for long periods of time and it spring a leak within a few weeks.

Sei.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
          • Mar 2016

Yes however it's hard to sleep as my Willy is always hard and oozing pre-cum so I generally will boink the lilo first, blow my beans and then lose interest.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I've slept on one of my 12foot beach balls a few times during the summer. It's big enough to cover our king size mattress like a sheet. Then you just add a little air to puff it up and it moulds itself around you!

Comment

• gsm.1754

In terms of sleeping on inflatables, I had this idea and want your opinions.

Should I attempt to sleep on my inflatable whale (normal size, Intex 76" x 47")? My position would probably be having it upside down and legs hanging off either side as if I was riding it. I'd flatten myself across it. The only problem is I'd probably be hard all night. Should I go for it? I'd love to chat: reply on here and/or kik me, principal101

Comment

• lilolover82
                • Mar 2014

Deflate it a little, it'll be softer, and also prevent possible leaks.

Comment

• gsm.1754

Thanks for the advice! Even though, I love my inflatables nice and tight. I'd love to chat with some fellow looners. My kik is principal101 and my email is gsm.1754@yahoo.com

Comment

• tkvinyl
                    • Feb 2014

I love to go to bed with a nice fully inflated pool toy such as a 24" beach ball between my legs, or in the middle of a swim ring, and wake up to find it is flat! When I get one I really like there is so much tension that builds up as I wonder how long it will last. Eventually when it starts to leak or blows a seam it is absolutely wonderful. I will try to patch them up but they never hold air the same again. My girl will sometimes pop them while I am sleeping.

Sometimes I will buy one used and find it already leaks. That is the best.

Comment

• Biginflationist
                      Passion for expansion
                      • May 2017

This thread sparked an idea that I’ve never considered or have had an opportunity to try, until this weekend – sleeping with my big 60 inch beach ball, whilst inflated in my extra-large (custom) shorts, under the bed covers. My wife was out of town Friday night and so it was the perfect opportunity to give this a go. I took my 60 inch beach ball and my giant shorts and inflated it to short of full. This left me basically immobile on my back as the ball covers between my legs up to my chest. I don’t sleep on my back, always on my side, so wasn’t certain if I could sleep in this position. (Plus I was really excited) But I did somehow manage to fall asleep.

And when I awoke I had the amazing experience of waking up with my ball with me. I thought I’d be drenched in sweat with the vinyl and covers but surprisingly that wasn’t the case. It was 5:30am and still pretty early, so I opened the valve and added a little more air to make it harder. Laid there awhile and fell back asleep. Woke up an hour later and it felt so good, so added even more air, and made the shorts stretch, the bedcovers rise, and the ball even harder. Laid there some more and fell back to sleep. When I finally woke up again, I inflated the ball as much as I could allow before popping would happen – and I…..oh it felt soooooo good!!

I can’t wait to sleep with my ball again! It’s a wonderful experience! I’m so glad this sleeping suggestion was posted!

Comment

• lilolover82
                        • Mar 2014

Just remember while you're enjoying yourself with the experience, that too much air will cause the inflatable to spring a leak and deflate. I always release some air as safety measure to prevent that from happening.

Comment

• Biginflationist
                          Passion for expansion
                          • May 2017

Thanks and appreciate the tip. I've pushed this 60" to the edge many times. I'm surprised it's still with me.

Comment

• Riftwing
                            • Jun 2017

Wow sounds like you had a great time, @Biginflationist!
                            I sometimes try to sleep with my inflatables. I have several very comfy lilos that I love to lay on top of, and I have occasionally attempted to sleep while cuddling up to a whale or dolphin ride-on toy. Inevitably though the squeaking and the feel of the vinyl in all the right places just turns me on and I become too distracted with moving around to make the toy squeak and feel it rubbing on me to actually sleep! I have managed it a couple of times though.

Comment

• Biginflationist
                              Passion for expansion
                              • May 2017

Hey Riftwing, had a great time sleeping with my ball! Would like to do it again. But don't think my wife would appreciate it.

Any photos of your stuff? Please share!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍