Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoonerHans
    • Oct 2018

The girl beside the title blow to pop

Hello looners! I donno if u folks have observed it or not but I'm very curious about the girl who is blowing a balloon beside the logo of our forum (topmost left corner). As I change the theme of this forum (bottom left corner along the colored line), the color of the balloon she blows also changes It means she has blown around 25 balloons of different color!!

I must say she is blows them good! Observe that every balloon has a beautiful neck. Is she a model or just one of us??

Question open to all of u people

Let me know what u think abt this below

Happy looning!!
    NECKING IS AWESOME!
  • t17forLife
    • May 2015

Re: The girl beside the title blow to pop

Originally posted by LoonerHans
    Hello looners! I donno if u folks have observed it or not but I'm very curious about the girl who is blowing a balloon beside the logo of our forum (topmost left corner). As I change the theme of this forum (bottom left corner along the colored line), the color of the balloon she blows also changes It means she has blown around 25 balloons of different color!!

I must say she is blows them good! Observe that every balloon has a beautiful neck. Is she a model or just one of us??

Question open to all of u people

Let me know what u think abt this below

Happy looning!!
    That model is the site owner/webmaster. While I prefer the default (Royal Blue) color scheme, it's pretty cool to know that she did that for each (or most) of those themes.

Comment

• LoonerHans
      • Oct 2018

Wow!! I'm pretty impressed by her efforts. Wish I could have had some talk with her
      NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• AuroraFox
        • Nov 2015

Actually, if I remember correctly I think at one time Vicki posted that this was a friend of hers that wasn’t actually a looner but enjoyed popping balloons anyway, or something along those lines. I remember this because the different colors were actually separate balloons, not just one photoshopped different colors.

Comment

• t17forLife
          • May 2015

Originally posted by AuroraFox
          Actually, if I remember correctly I think at one time Vicki posted that this was a friend of hers that wasn’t actually a looner but enjoyed popping balloons anyway, or something along those lines. I remember this because the different colors were actually separate balloons, not just one photoshopped different colors.
          Oh they're real alright! If you look closely, you can see slight differences in all of them. For example, the violet theme uses a crystal balloon unlike the others.

Royal Blue is probably the default, because, hey, Britain. Royalty and all.

Comment

• LoonerHans
            • Oct 2018

Haha!! I loved your answers!! I too first thought tht the color of balloons might be photoshopped but hey all the balloona are different and they are blown till the full neck! Omg that's really sexy! If u observe closely the tilt of the heads and the sizes of the balloons are different apart from color. So yeah that's really cool about the forum owner (I think Vicci) or maybe her friend.

I hope Vicci sees this message coz i want to appreciate her for the efforts she put in making this forum.

And if the girl is not Vicci then to her too who blew those balloons the way we looners love!!

That's so sweet!
            NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• WannabePopper
              • Oct 2018

D'oh!

I have honestly never even noticed that the picture changes.

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

Yep, they were all individual balloons and photos. There were a lot more (around 50) but I got bored of creating colour themes to use them all
                Vicci x

Comment

• LoonerHans
                  • Oct 2018

Thnx for ur efforts Vicci! Thts so lovely! So will you add those color themes in near future?
                  NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• Vicci
                    Blown to bits
                    • Oct 2009

No, if anything I'll be removing some of the existing ones as they all need to be updated every time there's a software update, which takes a lot of time (and therefore money).
                    Vicci x

Comment

• LoonerHans
                      • Oct 2018

Well i don't know much of websites. It's upto u...u r the admin!

Regards
                      NECKING IS AWESOME!

Comment

• Fuusen
                        • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Vicci
                        Yep, they were all individual balloons and photos. There were a lot more (around 50) but I got bored of creating colour themes to use them all
                        Amazing

Comment

• DJ Looner
                          • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Vicci
                          No, if anything I'll be removing some of the existing ones as they all need to be updated every time there's a software update, which takes a lot of time (and therefore money).
                          If you did decide to remove some it would be kinda fun if you gave the pics to some of your admins/friends on the site and had them randomly hide them in posts throughout the forum for people to find like a loon treasure hunt. But yeah I totally get it I manage my companies website it can be a lot of repetitive work updating stuff. Ours is setup pretty good though not too much to update like that often. Happy looning Vicci🎈

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎