Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Non-looners popping balloons

I was wandering how people who are not looners think when they go to a party or see balloons at some function or a Mall. Say even if it's a pretty 3ft balloon, does the thought go through their mind, "I would like to burst it"?
    Because as a semi-popper, I can see a balloon and appreciate it and I don't necessarily think about it popping. I have found my girlfriend and female friends don't find the balloon fetish weird, but they are non-looners who enjoy popping balloons! What's your take?
  • Claire123
    • Oct 2016

Re: Non-looners popping balloons

I think mostly people don't really pay much attention, other than maybe to think "oh that's pretty".

When I go to parties where there are balloons, mostly they are untouched but sometimes there will be someone who ends up playing with one and bursting it.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
      • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Claire123
      I think mostly people don't really pay much attention, other than maybe to think "oh that's pretty".

When I go to parties where there are balloons, mostly they are untouched but sometimes there will be someone who ends up playing with one and bursting it.
      When I see balloons at parties, they are usually pretty safe. That is until the alcohol comes out! Invariably, someone wants to play with them and pop them. If the setting and mood are right, I'll join, but I rarely start it. However, it's usually after the first "accidental" pop that things get going. There's usually a moment of quiet and then people start laughing, and then...well you know...

Comment

• Kiltieman
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Claire123

Yes and I find that mainly the balloons would be in bunches of 3 or 4 fixed up around the walls although in recent times Ive been to a few parties where they just seem to blow up the balloons and scatter them randomly round the rooms on seeats and the floor etc. That of course leads to more people sitting on them or after a drink or 2 just stomping on them. A waste really. The last party I was at a friend sat down beside me. She picked up a grossly overinflated balloon and started screeching her fingers over it as she chatted. I was a bit nervous waiting for the bang!

Comment

• MetroBalloon
          • Oct 2017

Never really seen anyone burst a balloon intentionally before, apart from a friend I invited round (had some balloons up and he messed around with them roughly and busted a few for fun).

For other guys I met up with for sexual fun, I had balloons up and asked them to bust them, and they agreed happily and mainly sat or squeezed them.

Once I did try an experiment and asked one of the garbage men to bust some balloons from a party for me and he happily agreed and busted a good load of them, smirked and laughed as well.

Comment

• Milkman
            • Nov 2017

I've known several girls who seemed to like popping balloons very much.

The first girl was my childhood friend. Once she invited me to her birthday, and there was a balloon game that she had set up: you had to throw darts at balloons hanging on the wall, and there probably were notes of challenges inside, but I don't know exactly, because back then I was so afraid of balloons that I ran away and hid in the bathroom until the whole thing ended. Imagine how I regret this now!

Another girl was my classmate. She popped a lot of balloons on one of our friends' birthday where we both were. Later, in a class trip, we were decorating the hall and I accidentally popped a balloon in front of her, and she burst into laughing. But at that time we weren't communicating much, although I liked her before.

And the last girl gave me probably the best looning memory of schooltime. When I was at her birthday in bowling (we were about 11 y.o.), there were some balloons, and she suddenly popped one with a toothpick to scare everybody. Later I did the same, and then we both kept sneaking up to each other and popping balloons. I even popped the ones she was just holding in her hands, and so did she. The others at that party didn't appreciate it much! And many years later, at our high school graduation party — when she and I weren't friends anymore and she was dating another guy — I noticed her popping the balloons left after a game with her high heels. The memory of her doing that, in her cute dress and with a proud face, still arouses me.

But now they all are in another city, with other guys. And I date a girl whom I love with all my heart, but who strongly disapproves balloons and popping them. My attempt to play a balloon popping game with her two years ago failed desperately. Today I can't even bring up the topic of balloons, not to mention bringing balloons home, because now she has a really bad association with balloons due to a recent tragic event. I'm sorry if I disturbed you with this sad story, but I really had to share it, since I can't talk about it to any known person.

Comment

• Big Balloons!
              • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Milkman
              I'm sorry if I disturbed you with this sad story, but I really had to share it, since I can't talk about it to any known person.
              Don't worry about it, the forum's here for supporting eachother. If you have any more worries about your fetish, talk about it here - we're all in the same balloon boat.

Comment

• Milkman
                • Nov 2017

Thank you for your support

Comment

• Alan
                  • Dec 2014

I totally agree, it should be a place where we can share experiences and figure out also what brings us to have this fetish. Thanks for sharing everyone!

Comment

• SusieDK
                    • Dec 2017

Hi there,

My husband is not into balloons, but he accepts how I feel about them, and he even now and then goes along - for which I am very thankful.

In general it seems to me that most people find balloons both nice and fun - balloons sort of signals something happy and nice. Quite many people find it fun to pop them as well. It is as if popping balloons are somewhat contagious: When one starts to pop a balloon it is often as if it starts a popping race where everybody tries to pop as many balloons as possible. I love it when this happens, and if I can get away with it, I will gladly be the one who pops the first balloon *giggles*

Thank you for reading my posting.

Susie
                    Last edited by SusieDK; 19-12-2017, 06:12. Reason: Correcting spelling mistakes.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Hi there!
                      I can personally vouch that balloon blowing & popping is indeed contagious & can lead to some very fun situations!

@Milkman...those were some awesome experiences you had but I'm sorry for the sad ending... As long as the current relationship you're in is based on love & support for eachother, you're on a good path to happiness...

& I agree with Big Balloons! & Alan one-hundred percent.... we're all here in the same balloon boat to help support one another & share our awesome experiences in a wonderful fellowship that these forums provide

Comment

• LoudPopper
                        • Jan 2016

So I just wrote this long entry sharing about some of my childhood experiences. Before my fetish, I dealt with a lot of shame and ridicule by some peers, my parents, and my cousins for my fear of loud sounds. Somehow, when I posted, I was automatically logged out and my story got deleted. So I guess I'll share that story for another day. But I did actually save the second story in my post, but this one is more raunchy. It actually involves an ex-GF of mine. So I hope you all enjoy this one.

I'm a full on adult at this time and I'm in a serious relationship with a girl that I used to flirt with heavily during middle-school and high-school. I can't say much positive about my ex-girlfriend to be honest, but truthfully she was absolutely gorgeous (she actually had a short gig as a professional model in Hollywood, but she was also a former stripper, she did a bit of fetish modeling for a popular website in the early 2000's, and had some appearances on TV shows like "Two & a Half Men" as the "hot girlfriend") and she was ABSOLUTELY obsessed with sex. So needless to say, when she and I were living together one summer, we had lots of conversations about our sexual kinks. Being a former fetish model, when I first admitted that I had a fetish, she was actually nervous because of all of the other types of more scary and darker fetishes that she's participated in. But when I brought up balloons, she had never heard of it, and she was actually super excited to see what I was talking about. Her enthusiasm was actually so unsettling to me though and I was still dealing with a lot of shame about having the fetish, that the first time we had balloon sex, I was so scared that I got completely drunk beforehand. But eventually over time, with her huge appetite for sex, I grew more comfortable with balloons around her.

She told me that balloons never did anything for her, but she said that popping balloons was using her words, "such a BLAST!" (pun intended I suppose) for her. She couldn't get enough balloon popping. She said that she never realized that something so innocent can bring such a smile to her face. She'd often blow one or two up, and bat them around for fun. Even sometimes she'd just pop them to make herself laugh or relieve stress on her own. The added fact that I'd automatically get hard whenever balloons came around, was just icing on the cake to her. One of the hottest things that she did was because she used to do a lot of S&M modeling, she would turn into this commanding "mistress" and because the balloon fetish was mine and not hers, she'd make me pleasure myself and play with balloons in front of her. She'd get us both naked and then she would "command" me to have a balloon session by myself as if I was on my own, and she would just watch. Sometimes she'd command me on how to pop each of the balloons, sometimes playfully with nails or a pin, or if she felt devious, she'd make me jerk off while I would STP, squeeze-pop, or nail-pop them on myself. When she was sufficiently happy, she'd reward me by either going down on me or she'd lay down over a balloon and we'd go at it. One time when I came home from work, she spent the afternoon cutting up paper and filling up the living room with confetti filled balloons. They would make such an awesome explosion with balloon shards and paper flying everywhere.

She absolutely loved to be the center of attention. So we would take balloons out with us in public a lot. We'd go on walks in the park, the whole time she'd bat them around and then nail-pop them at random. Or we'd walk, BTP'ing balloons, or try to scare each other by blowing up balloons and jumping on them when the other wasn't expecting it. One time in a mall, she would blow up and bat around a balloon while people looked on. When nobody was looking, she got this look once and started to squeeze her nails into the balloon. I said, "what are you doing? you can't do that!" she looked me dead in the eyes and said, "I don't care" and the just without blinking nail-popped the balloon and scared everyone... she found this hilarious. She'd do this a couple of times where she'd pop it and we'd have to run from the scene of the crime. She also used to love to fill a room up with 12"ers, blast some music, and just dance around the room while popping balloons with her nails and butt in her underwear.

Another time, because of her fetish career we tried to make a balloon website. So we started to make photoshoots. We once broke into a lecture hall on my university campus over summer break, filled the room with balloons, she stripped to her bra and panties and we photographed a balloon session right on the spot of her playing with them. The best part was having to clean up and pop something like 40 Q16's and 10 Q24's, hoping that nobody would hear us. Her favorite game would be for me to fill up a balloon room, I'd give her a pin, she'd strip us both naked and make me toss the balloons her way. She'd jump around laughing and giggling as she'd pop all the balloons I'd toss towards her. When she'd see that I'd start getting hard, she'd stop, start performing oral on me while rubbing the balloons and then nail-popping them on my body.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                          • Feb 2017

From my experience non-looners usually don't really acknowledge the existence of the balloons until it comes time to do something with them. The general population consider balloons as floral décor for like special occasions with that being said they are meant to catch attention and be appreciated, but beyond that I don’t see many non looners giving them much of a second look. Until……….. it comes time to pop or get rid of them then from what I’ve seen it’s mostly women non-looners who reaaaaallly go crazy. If you’re at a party and they have helium balloons as center pieces and you want one make sure you grab as soon as the party planner start rounding them up lesson learned.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I've noticed the same thing, Heliumlooner! When it comes to balloon disposal it seems women non-looners are the one's who go nuts attacking the balloons!

& LoudPopper, that was a wonderful story & experience you had! I hope you will rewrite the first part of your experiences & share them with us You always have some GREAT stories to tell!

Comment

• Tecumseh
                              • Nov 2017

Loudpopper oh my god, you got me really excited with your story! Shame she is your ex now, she sounds really awesome

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎