X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LeeRider
    • Nov 2014

Re: Most unusual thing you've tried doing

Originally posted by 9/11 did Bush
    When I was a teenager, I stuck my dick coated with lube into a fully infated 18" balloon. It felt rather nice.
    Just realised that this is my 100th post! Going to be a bit explicit so here goes!

When i was a kid I had this idea that when I reached sexual maturity I would be able to blow up balloons with my dick! For some reason I thought my older big dicked cousin could do this but did not dare to ask him!

When I was teen I wanked with an inflated condom on my dick and got off watching myself shoot into it! I soon then progressed to penetrating a blown up Q24....o.m.g! best climax ever!

Then I had a couple of play sessions with a kinky girl who was into balloons and inflatables.....she blew up a 12" balloon to stretch it, then deflated it and slipped it over the swollen glans of my erect penis!....HOLY SHIT it felt amazing!...I was throbbing as I lubed up and penetrated her wearing the balloon as a short cap sheath/condom and luckily it held my semen when after a couple of thrusts I climaxed up inside her!

Comment

• balloonsdunedin
      • Jul 2017

hi there

for me was to fill a duvet cover full of balloons and sleep nude amongst them for the whole night. This was bloody awesome fun

Comment

• BigBreathless
        • Jun 2017

I got a 72" climb in and slipped inside it legs first. I pulled it up to my chest and inflated it so much that I could spread my legs inside.
        Then I got a 96" balloon and put it inside the climb in where I attached it to the pump. It inflated to roughly the size of the climb in when I lifted the lip of the climb in balloon so the rest of the air could escape.
        While there still was some air left in the space between the 2 loons, it now rushed out and I was squeezed unbelievably tight between them! It was soooo good omg! Being trapped between the latex skins of 2 huge balloons was a dream of mine for a loooong time and I fulfilled it!

Comment

• freetofloat
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by craggy2012
          Bondage sessions with inflatables usually.... It's all soft, squeaky fun
          I've thought of a mod for inflatable boats, or pool floats/air mattresses, in which floaties or some other inflatable cuff were fused to the raft's edges, forming leggings and handcuffs. 4 in total, one each for arms and legs. With the partner spread eagle face down/up, along the raft or boat bottom, as the other proceeds to inflate cuffs tightly around ankles and above wrists. Immobilizing him or her to have one's inflatable way with!

Comment

• freetofloat
            • Jan 2018

I posted this a long time ago in another thread.

We were the last stragglers at a summer party. A good friend, fellow looner, and up for anything loon related, was game for my idea.

In short, it involved a tight slit, where two major sections of a tall inflatable waterslide's structure met. This vertical "shaft" ran the height of the slide, all the way to the ground, its walls tightly inflated against one another. We'd found that water collected and pooled atop this depression in the corner, beside the upstairs entrance to the water slide. The little pool swirled as water slowly drained down the slit to grass below. If you stuck a bare foot into the opening, the tight inflation tended to grab a calf as your leg slipped in deeper.

I had my friend who'd rented the slide for a backyard party, hold my outstretched hands while I gingerly stepped into the top of the opening in the floor. Of course it immediately sucked me in. And any struggling or movement had me slipping deeper down between its water slicked tight walls. To my waist I'd lost my shorts, movement was involuntary as I couldnt deny the sensation and gentle pressure like being licked all over a bare body by silky tongues. Of course this sucked me deeper into the shaft in a self perpetuating cycle. By now friend was panicking as I broke his grasp, me clawing the floor as suds ringed my face and my head disappeared under the pooled water, down into the shaft. Some rapid breath holding, saw me safely to the grass below, all the while having one of the most explosive experiences I've ever encountered.

Comment

• DJ Looner
              • Apr 2020

I found an Intex inflatable chair and was able to roll it up and put it in my 6ft wide neck climb in balloon. Then I inflated the balloon again got inside, feet first, then refilled as large as I could. HERE IS the KEY, I took a medium Rubber ball into the balloon with me, this is to plug the opening, it works great. And there is always the element of surprise if you bump that ball hard enough that it pops out, but that typically only happens if it gets lube on it. The next thing I do is take my air pump into the balloon with me. Then shove that ball into the opening with only the electrical cable passing thru. Then inflate the chair. The next step gets tricky you need to position the chair just right so that when you sit in it you can comfortably put your head back thru the opening. At this point I pull the ball back inside tell you why in a minute, I then push the pump back out and let the air escape. If you have your head in the opening you can control the air flow enough so you can sit comfortably and at this point put the ball between your feet in front of the chair. If you don't you'll know why I started doing this fast. I then let all the air out and I use a different small vacuum pump with small 1/4inch air line that sucks the air out. Be careful where you put that line so it doesn't vacuum to the balloon or your skin before the air is all out. I have that pump on a wireless outlet with the remote in my hand. But to me it would be more fun if my wife had control of the remote. The ball between your feet helps keep them from getting pinched at an odd angle against the chair. Once all the air is out your playmate can pull the hose out. And you are pretty much locked in place until they release you. And they have a nice custom latex chair to sit in and tease in anyway they want. It is a rush. But my gal is not into "fun" as much as I wish she would be so I hope some of you have a playmate that is more interested and willing to play. Have fun y'all. And let me know how it goes for you.

Enjoy,
              DJ

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡