Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gosteelers
    • Jul 2011

looking for looner girls

I'm looking for any balloon/inflatable fetish girls out there from central PA, USA. Interested email me at youngbrian50@yahoo.com
  • tkvinyl
    • Feb 2014

Re: looking for looner girls

They're hard to find. Your best bet is find a girl that is open to fetish in general, or has some other fetish. If you are open to what she likes to do, she will be open to playing with inflatables with you. I have found that girls tend to like balloons over pool toys, although I am sure there are exceptions. On a side note, girls that like to wear vinyl clothing like vinyl pants are more likely to like pool toys. I met mine she was wearing black vinyl pants, which did it for me!

Comment

• smotherbrats
      • Sep 2014

I'm a looner.....well....i love to pop balloons, can someone tell me what a looner is???
      Smother Brats
      Email: smotherbrats@yahoo.com
      Phone: 260-407-5037
      clips4sale.com/studio/83493

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

A looner is somebody with a Balloon or Inflatable fetish.

My girlfriend is amazing. I told her about my fetish shortly after we started dating, and it took her a while to warm up to, but now she loves it. Still not sure if she prefers inflatables or balloons, but she's amazing on an inflatable, and great on a balloon (with me underneath). We'd been friends for a year before hand. She keeps telling me how at first she didn't know why I told her so early on, but now she's really happy that I told her and gave her the opportunity to leave if she didn't want to put up with the fetish. I've learned that as long as you're honest and say it in a non explicit way, people tend to be okay with it. I haven't had any negative experiences.

Comment

• Makoto
          • Apr 2015

are there any looner girls in Louisiana? I tried searching multiple places & it seems scarce

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
            • Jun 2015

looking for women looners in the uk but it's seems hard to find anyone

Comment

• hol_alex
              • Sep 2015

really "looner" girls with background I think you don't find. Just girls who are tolerating or interesting in them or make this for the boyfriend

Comment

• Rubberfunn
                • Oct 2015

I have never met a lady who admits they love balloons , but a sure way to recognise one is when your out somewhere public such as a party and balloons are around .
                Watch them when they blow them up, they will always overinflate and neck them out .

Rubberfunn

Comment

• marja

Ladies who love balloons, do exist. Or there is at least one, myself. I don't have a website and I don't make video's.
                  It seems to me that some male looners only want to date a female looner. I don't think this is a good starting point for a relationship. If I'd date a looner I would be scared that he is dating a female looner and not dating me. At the same time if someone really dislikes balloons, I would quit dating that person, because living without balloons would be impossible for me.

I have never met a lady who admits they love balloons , but a sure way to recognise one is when your out somewhere public such as a party and balloons are around .
                  Watch them when they blow them up, they will always overinflate and neck them out .

Rubberfunn
                  Quite a few of my friends also overinflate their balloons at parties, but none of them says she is a looner. So I am not sure if your assumption is valid. But those who overinflate them do like balloons and don't get scared too much in case one pops.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

My last two relationships were with girls who were non looners & became looners after dating me. I don't believe in secrets in relationships & the first thing I reveal about myself is my love of balloons. It would be interesting to date a looner girl from the offset...knowing right away she would understand everything there is of balloon love...it would be like a fairytale...

Comment

• Danman1987
                      • Nov 2012

Like Marja said. It is not a good case to date with a girl with a balloon fetish because you have a balloon fetish. The chance is quite big you date with her because you lay too much pressure on the fetish. It is the best when your first dates does not contain any balloon activities because you can learn eachother.

If I would find a looner girl which I could date with I first want to know her more about her character than dive directly into balloons and so on. The inner person is much more important than the outside (if you know what I mean).
                      After a while maybe I would involve balloons, but that depends how the girl is and if we are still dating.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Yeah...maybe you're right Danman...

Comment

• Sub-Zero
                          • Nov 2015

Looking for balloon fetish girl.
                          My Skype: sub-zero-77
                          My e-mail: subzero77@yandex.ru

Comment

• HotBalloonGirl
                            • Mar 2016

Hey!

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Patricia and I am a Looner Girl from London! Just wanted to say hi!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                              • Jun 2015

Originally posted by HotBalloonGirl
                              Hey!

Just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Patricia and I am a Looner Girl from London! Just wanted to say hi!
                              Hello Patricia, names James. from a small town called Keith, nice to meet a female looner

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎