X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Multiple pop style balloon pops!

Watch me dance, tease, flash and pop for you! Wearing a tiny crop top and thong, I squeeze, rub and pop multiple different sized balloons with multiple methods of popping including scissors, fingernails and cigarettes!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/59537/clip_images/multipopstylemultisizenewboobsballoonsgif.gif

Watch me dance, tease, flash and pop for you! Wearing a tiny crop top and thong, I squeeze, rub and pop multiple different sized balloons with multiple methods of popping including scissors, fingernails and cigarettes!

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

The SIT POP you've been waiting for...

Just the most amazing sit pop in the privacy of her bed... you must confess: you always wanted to see that!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/24829/clip_images/2016-12-06%2015_54_49.jpg

Just the most amazing sit pop in the privacy of her bed... you must confess: you always wanted to see that!

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Florian's requested masspop 4K

Florian sent us a bunch of balloon to play with, and Alexis and Karol are taking good care of them. They start with some High Heel stomps, before they crawl on the bed to do some sitpops and fingernailpops. 2 shiny transparent balloons are already pre-inflated, so the girls just have to blow them a little more to make them pop. They go on by blowing up 2 balloons by mouth, before they pop them with their fingernails. Finally they use the electric pump to bring the last 3 balloons to their maximum and beyond.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32047/clip_images/739_clubsteffi_4k.gif

Florian sent us a bunch of balloon to play with, and Alexis and Karol are taking good care of them. They start with some High Heel stomps, before they crawl on the bed to do some sitpops and fingernailpops. 2 shiny transparent balloons are already pre-inflated, so the girls just have to blow them a little more to make them pop. They go on by blowing up 2 balloons by mouth, before they pop them with their fingernails. Finally they use the electric pump to bring the last 3 balloons to their maximum and beyond.

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Lexy and Raquel mistreating poor mouses

Today Lexy Mae and Raquel Roper each one mouseearballoon. Raquel´s balloon get´s a nice neck, but the ears do not blow up really good before she pops it with her fingers. Lexy blows up her mouse reall big and always pushes the air into the ears. At the end Lexy squeezes it between her arms. After this both girls destroy about 10 little mice by biting and squeezing them.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32853/clip_images/lexy%20and%20raquel%20mousears.gif

Heute blasen Lexy Mae und Raquel Roper je einen Mouseearluftballon auf. Bei Raquel bekommt der Ballon zwar einen schoenen Hals, aber Ohren fuellen sich nicht richtig, bevor sie ihn mit ihren Fingern zerplatzt. Lexy blaest ihre Maus sehr schoen gross auf und drueckt immer wieder Luft Ohren. Am Schluss zerquetscht sie ihn auch mit den Armen. Danach zerstoeren beide noch rd. 10 kleine Mouseears durch zerbeissen, zerdruecken und zerquetschen. Today Lexy Mae and Raquel Roper each one mouseearballoon. Raquel´s balloon get´s a nice neck, but the ears do not blow up really good before she pops it with her fingers. Lexy blows up her mouse reall big and always pushes the air into the ears. At the end Lexy squeezes it between her arms. After this both girls destroy about 10 little mice by biting and squeezing them.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Did you have fun? nail pop it

our dear Bat have had a lot of fun playing with her balloons but now she is boring with nothing to do with hr pretty long neck balloons sho she look at the print and have a great idea, how about popping all this wonderfull balloons with cute print with her nails just to tease you and make you go crazy? im sure you will. enjoy this sexy video.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/106942/clip_images/batdid%20you%20have%20funnailpop.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4** our dear Bat have had a lot of fun playing with her balloons but now she is boring with nothing to do with hr pretty long neck balloons sho she look at the print and have a great idea, how about popping all this wonderfull balloons with cute print with her nails just to tease you and make you go crazy? im sure you will. enjoy this sexy video.You will also enjoy: Nail and sit pop compilation with Eri,kriss and Vic

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

provocative Lola

Lola want's to do an really sexy b2p, and she's well on the way. Her provocative look at you, while blowing up the balloon and playing heavily with it's neck, will drive you crazy. Lola is so into the balloon that she can't resist to ride it couple times, sadly she get's an unexpected (sit-) pop in the end.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32047/clip_images/740_clubsteffi_4k.gif

Lola want's to do an really sexy b2p, and she's well on the way. Her provocative look at you, while blowing up the balloon and playing heavily with it's neck, will drive you crazy. Lola is so into the balloon that she can't resist to ride it couple times, sadly she get's an unexpected (sit-) pop in the end.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Balloon Domme

I see you are back again for what scares you most, but I am not sure if it is me or what I do to these balloons. You are sitting with dread and anticipation for when they will pop. That sound of rubbing rubber makes you sit on edge. These long talons dig in and I squeeze them close to my body kneading them with my arms. Perhaps these boots can crush down on them. Let's take it out of its misery and pop them!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/91751/clip_images/BalloonDomme1.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Whitney Morgan's Cattex Duck Bouncing Fun!

The always lovely Whitney is glad to have the house all to herself... so she can have some bouncing fun on her nicely inflated yellow cattex duck!!! The sound of her fingers caressing the latex lets you know that this is going to be a good one! Whitney is in a sexy bikini and in the mood to grind and bounce her hot ass on the big loon! And believe me, she does NOT disappoint! She bounces on it all over her bed, giving you some great views of her sexy beach body stretching out her latex duck! This is HOT *This is a non pop clip

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/75857/clip_images/whitney%20morgans%20cattex%20duck%20bouncing%20fun %20gif.gif

The always lovely Whitney is glad to have the house all to herself... so she can have some bouncing fun on her nicely inflated yellow cattex duck!!! The sound of her fingers caressing the latex lets you know that this is going to be a good one! Whitney is in a sexy bikini and in the mood to grind and bounce her hot ass on the big loon! And believe me, she does NOT disappoint! She bounces on it all over her bed, giving you some great views of her sexy beach body stretching out her latex duck! This is HOT *This is a non pop clip Email about custom clips!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Tinchen Tuftex 24 Playground Riding

Tinchen has several giant balloons on her playground, which she rides for you until they pop. She starts with a pink TT 24“. Durting the riding the neck gets bigger and bigger, but when the neck has developped fully the knot pops away and the air flows out. After this Tinchen in her beautiful, shiny and oily trousers is riding a transparent balloon. It slips away below her and escapes. Then she pops 2 orange and 1 yellow giant balloon. After a blue balloon it is time, to come back to the transparent balloon from before. This time Tinchen is sucessful ad the balloon explodes. For the final she is riding a green balloon, which gets a relly big neck, before also this balloon explodes.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32853/clip_images/tinchen%20tuftex%2024%20spielwiese.gif

Tinchen hat auf ihrer Spielwiese einige Riesenballons, sie fuer euch bis zum zerplatzen reitet. Zu Beginn legt sie mit einem rosa Tuftex 24" Ballon los. Beim Reiten wird der Hals immer groesser und groesser, als er sich dann voll ausgebildet hat, platzt der Knoten vorn weg und Luft entweicht. Danach reitet sie mit ihrer schoenen, glaenzenden und oeligen Hose einen farblosen Ballon. Er rutscht unter ihr weg und entkommt vorerst. Danach bringt sie 2 orange und einen gelben Riesenballon zum zerplatzen. Nach einem blauen Ballon ist es nun an der Zeit, den farblosen Ballon von vorhin zu reiten. Diesmal erfolg, es zerfetzt ihn beim Ritt. Zum Abschluss reitet sie dann noch einen gruenen Ballon, der einen richtig tollen grossen Hals bekommt, ehe es auch ihn unter ihr zerfetzt. Tinchen has several giant balloons on her playground, which she rides for you until they pop. She starts with a pink TT 24“. Durting the riding the neck gets bigger and bigger, but when the neck has developped fully the knot pops away and the air flows out. After this Tinchen in her beautiful, shiny and oily trousers is riding a transparent balloon. It slips away below her and escapes. Then she pops 2 orange and 1 yellow giant balloon. After a blue balloon it is time, to come back to the transparent balloon from before. This time Tinchen is sucessful ad the balloon explodes. For the final she is riding a green balloon, which gets a relly big neck, before also this balloon explodes.

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Stefania Loves Loons!

Stefania has some real big balloons she can't wait to play with, bounce on & blow up!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/86289/clip_images/stefania%20loves%20loons%20gif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Balloons Leftover From My Party

"Enjoy the party! Don't forget to have fun with the balloons during the party because if there are any left after the party, I am popping them. I don't want you fighting with your sister over the balloons. Understood? I didn't hear a yes. Do I need to get a pin and pop all of them now? No? Okay, good!"

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/72145/clip_images/balloonsleftoverfrommyparty.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Green BTP in the bathroom

Waking up early in the morning, Christina BTP big green balloon in the bathroom. Balloon loudly burst in a confined space. This explosion was awakened all the neighbors in the house. And Christina just laughs.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/green%20btp%20in%20the%20bathroom2.gif

Waking up early in the morning, Christina BTP big green balloon in the bathroom. Balloon loudly burst in a confined space. This explosion was awakened all the neighbors in the house. And Christina just laughs. 1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

When it pops

Bea loved balloons at first smell. And this uncertainty, when it will pop ...

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/49697/clip_images/duneangels0926Bea.gif

Bea loved balloons at first smell. And this uncertainty, when it will pop ...

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Balloon Popping and Massaging with Red Heels and Stockings

Watch me massage and play with these big red balloons before I pop them with my heels! Wearing my pretty red and white striped thigh high stockings. Nice crotch shot at the end. Happy Holidays!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/105522/clip_images/generated_16889114.gif

Watch me massage and play with these big red balloons before I pop them with my heels! Wearing my pretty red and white striped thigh high stockings. Nice crotch shot at the end. Happy Holidays!

Comment

• LadyMarijuana
                                • Dec 2016

recently very few people who can actually make balloons show sexy
                                if you are ready open to sensual show
                                Come on MFC\ I every day online on the site (the nights after 12pm Europe)
                                just write in model search - LadyMarijuana
                                and enjoy
                                I'm ready to add something new to your life

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞