Re: Wet Riding Inflatables

I....I popped....

Comment

• Beach ball humper
        • May 2014

Originally posted by thevinylrider
        beachballhumper:
        "Well I place my Orca whale in the bath and shower it with hot water to make it nice and soft.

Then I run some water so that there water around the whale as I climb and sit on him. Add some foam and away you go!

It's extremely erotic! Well, for me it is "
        __________________________________________________ _____

The hotter water the better as it softens the vinyl and lends a sensual warmth to it. I lay ontop of mine as bath fills and feel its gradual rise and pressure into me as it swallows my face buried in its back. Pull curtain around and let the hot shower spray rain down like a downpour over you. There were so many suds and rising water when i did this with a raft I didnt know what end was up. Was like drowning...... glorious.
        YES! I did the same thing, having warm water around the whale! There was so much shaving gel! So much slippery heaven hehe...

Only thing is - I climaxed too quick

Comment

• Beach ball humper
          • May 2014

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
          Omg that sounds amazing...i so wanna try that! I have GOT to get an inflatable orca...its been on my wish list for a while now...i want the biggest one i can find! I used to love playing with my beach ball in the bath when i was younger & i do occasionally enjoy balloons in the shower...so very sensual but i love the idea of floating up on a big inflatable as the water level rises & losing myself in the spray & bubbles :-D oh,yes
          You must get an Orca whale! I've been riding mine lots! I've even started wearing swim rings while riding him!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

I want one! I want one! I want an inflatable orca! I also wanna try it w a big, puffy swim ring too, beach ball humper! That sounds awesome!

Comment

• thevinylrider2
              • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Bubble Boy :-P
              I want one! I want one! I want an inflatable orca! I also wanna try it w a big, puffy swim ring too, beach ball humper! That sounds awesome!
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, like I said ..The hotter water the better as it softens the vinyl and lends a sensual warmth to it. I lay ontop of mine as bath fills and feel its gradual rise and pressure into me as it swallows my face buried in its back. Pull curtain around and let the hot shower spray rain down like a downpour over you. There were so many suds and rising water when i did this with a raft I didnt know what end was up. Was like drowning...... glorious.

But until you get your new Orca and an Aunt of your own like me, buy a 48" black river rat swim tube, under inflated in the bath, just enuff so its still fat when you sit in the middle of it and it curls up around you, swallowing you as the bath tub fills up. Pull the curtain , angle the shower head and set it on a narrow jet-stream focused precicely on your perenium and lay back as u feel the hot soapy water gradually rise around u and your little rump is gripped firmer and firmer in the tube. Let your thoughts float away and try and resist the tickling, the heat the spray....enjoy!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Woooaaah! Just reading that practically made my insides explode! You're killing me vinylrider! Im about to pop again! You've found my kryptonite Oh, just you wait! Im gonna totally do that & Im gonna PM you every detail! Its on!

Comment

• Beach ball humper
                  • May 2014

Has anyone used baby oil on inflatables?

Comment

• Beach ball humper
                    • May 2014

Originally posted by thevinylrider
                    So unbelievably true. Use hot test water and heat vinyl surface --feels amazing to press your body against and bury face in!! I really enjoy thick frothy liquid dish soap-- or hair conditioner, its greasy and slick and doesnt wash away as easily.
                    I've used everything...shaving foam/hair mouse/gel, plain shower spray water as jaccuzi fills, shampoo or body wash is really good too. And the texture of whale/raft counts too..clear vs mat!
                    Even tried hot baby oil...dont recommend.
                    Why don't you recommend baby oil?

Comment

• craggy2012
                      • Jan 2012

I've used baby oil with inflatables before.....

The issue being not slipping over or taking a tumble when you do!

Long term there's also issues with baby oil degrading vinyl, but in the scheme of things, an inflatable would split a seam through normal, regular use or abuse long before the vinyl hardens through being in contact with oil.

Comment

• Beach ball humper
                        • May 2014

Originally posted by craggy2012
                        I've used baby oil with inflatables before.....

The issue being not slipping over or taking a tumble when you do!

Long term there's also issues with baby oil degrading vinyl, but in the scheme of things, an inflatable would split a seam through normal, regular use or abuse long before the vinyl hardens through being in contact with oil.
                        Taking that into account, am I better off stick with soap or shaving gel?

Comment

• Beach ball humper
                          • May 2014

Does anybody else love to wet ride? Either in the bath or shower?

Comment

• OverTheTop
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Beach ball humper
                            Does anybody else love to wet ride? Either in the bath or shower?
                            Nope, you're the only one in the entire world. (It's not like this whole thread is about it or anything, you know)

Comment

• Beach ball humper
                              • May 2014

Originally posted by OverTheTop
                              Nope, you're the only one in the entire world. (It's not like this whole thread is about it or anything, you know)
                              I very much doubt I am the only one

Comment

• OverTheTop
                                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Beach ball humper
                                I very much doubt I am the only one
                                I was being sarcastic - if you scroll up some, this entire thread is about it.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎