X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Holiday popping with Monica Jade

Monica Jade is looking so adorable today in her holiday lingerie, socks and santa hat. In the spirit of the season I give her a giant red balloon to pop; her first ever. Monica Jade has no idea what she's in for. She rides and rides the balloon, discovering that it's really hard to pop! Up and down, she even works up a sweat; her santa hat flies off her head. After a while she gives up on riding it and attempts to stomp it to , finally succeeding. The last part of the clip she does it again; this time topless with a slightly smaller balloon. She stomps that one too!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32923/clip_images/mjholidaypoppingmp4.jpg

Monica Jade is looking so adorable today in her holiday lingerie, socks and santa hat. In the spirit of the season I give her a giant red balloon to pop; her first ever. Monica Jade has no idea what she's in for. She rides and rides the balloon, discovering that it's really hard to pop! Up and down, she even works up a sweat; her santa hat flies off her head. After a while she gives up on riding it and attempts to stomp it to finally succeeding. The last part of the clip she does it again; this time topless with a slightly smaller balloon. She stomps that one too! Runtime 8:23 1280 x 720 MP4 video

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Huge christmas sit pop

Very high bouncing on the huge 36 inch balloons. The girl in a mask in preparation for Christmas, highly bouncing, sit pop huge balloons. Yellow and blue balloons loud pop, unable to bear the weight of the girl.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/huge%20christmas%20sit%20pop1.gif

Very high bouncing on the huge 36 inch balloons. The girl in a mask in preparation for Christmas, highly bouncing, sit pop huge balloons. Yellow and blue balloons loud pop, unable to bear the weight of the girl. Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Fingernail and scissor pops on big balloons!

Watch me dance, flirt, and seduce you. I use my fingernails and a pair of scissors to POP the big balloons.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/59537/clip_images/nailandscissorsbigballoonspopsgif.gif

Watch me dance, flirt, and seduce you. I use my fingernails and a pair of scissors to POP the big balloons. :)

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

clip no. 234

Nesty does one b2p while sitting and bouncing on one huge, soft blue balloon. After blow-2-popping the pink balloon, she opens the clip of the blue balloon and rides the air out of it.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/41373/clip_images/234.gif

Nesty does one b2p while sitting and bouncing on one huge, soft blue balloon. After blow-2-popping the pink balloon, she opens the clip of the blue balloon and rides the air out of it.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Christmas Day Blow & Bite 2 Pop

Merry Christmas to you, Happy holidays to others, and Buone Feste in this case. After a year of periodic research, i now realize that the balloon in this video is not necessarily for Christmas but for any holiday in Italy. I assumed because it was red and looked festive, this was a Christmas balloon. Altho, it makes no difference in the way I blow this big sucker up and enjoy Christmas in Florida in my shorts and flipflops sitting in front of my towns courthouse with the view of the community Christmas tree. It is even decorated with inflatable beach-balls and flipflops. That's how Florida does it So i did on the steps, talking to you, blowing this loon up and talking some more. I have a slight cold and sound different as my head is congested but this balloon therapy definitely makes me feel better. I blow it up and when i'm happy with its largeness, i tie it off and debate how i want to pop it. It comes to me and i just go with it as i shove my big open mouth into this inflated red balloon and i bite down and pop it. It doesn't go Boom like i enjoy but it did meet its demise and that makes me happy. Enjoy your holiday my friends!!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/7999/clip_images/xmasblow1.gif

Merry Christmas to you, Happy holidays to others, and Buone Feste in this case. After a year of periodic research, i now realize that the balloon in this video is not necessarily for Christmas but for any holiday in Italy. I assumed because it was red and looked festive, this was a Christmas balloon. Altho, it makes no difference in the way I blow this big sucker up and enjoy Christmas in Florida in my shorts and flipflops sitting in front of my towns courthouse with the view of the community Christmas tree. It is even decorated with inflatable beach-balls and flipflops. That's how Florida does it:) So i did on the steps, talking to you, blowing this loon up and talking some more. I have a slight cold and sound different as my head is congested but this balloon therapy definitely makes me feel better. I blow it up and when i'm happy with its largeness, i tie it off and debate how i want to pop it. It comes to me and i just go with it as i shove my big open mouth into this inflated red balloon and i bite down and pop it. It doesn't go Boom like i enjoy but it did meet its demise and that makes me happy. Enjoy your holiday my friends!!

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Kylie Takes Care of the Party Balloons

There is a beautiful string of rainbow colored balloons hanging on my wall from my party the day before. Now it's time to take down the balloon cluster and take care of the balloons!

Clusters of balloons are my favorite. I play with the balloons a little before I begin bursting them. I use several different popping methods including: nail popping, pencil pushing, stomp popping, and sit popping. I have so much fun stomp popping the balloons with my knee high boots that I end up popping lots of balloons that way!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/72145/clip_images/kylietakescareoftheballoons.gif

There is a beautiful string of rainbow colored balloons hanging on my wall from my party the day before. Now it's time to take down the balloon cluster and take care of the balloons!Clusters of balloons are my favorite. I play with the balloons a little before I begin bursting them. I use several different popping methods including: nail popping, pencil pushing, stomp popping, and sit popping. I have so much fun stomp popping the balloons with my knee high boots that I end up popping lots of balloons that way!Wearing a sexy bikini and black knee high boots. Available in the Following Formats:MP4: 1080p HD WMV: 1080p HD 854x480 SDYou might also like:A Cluster Of BalloonsRed White and Blue ClusterPurple Metallic Balloon ClusterA Cluster Of FunBeautiful Balloon ClusterAfter The PartyRainbow Balloon Cluster

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Maci's Inflatable Persuasion *DAMN*

Macy failed her test and she asks her teacher for some extra credit. When he says no she whips out her secret weapon. She knows he has a fetish for inflatables! She blows up and deflates a beach ball and tries to convince you to let her pass her test. She knows your playing with yourself and it's OK. But you came way too soon! That's not fiar! So she angrily deflates all her inflatables! She wants you to cum again so she blows them all up and some balloons too and pops them and deflates them. Are you jerking your cock? Are you using the inflatables to rub them against your hard dick? Once you cum again you agree to let her have the extra credit and pass her test! You silly inflatable fetish teacher!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/43027/clip_images/fe-00024%20-%20in%20-%20girl%20and%20her%20inflatables%20-%20maci%20mov.gif

Macy failed her test and she asks her teacher for some extra credit. When he says no she whips out her secret weapon. She knows he has a fetish for inflatables! She blows up and deflates a beach ball and tries to convince you to let her pass her test. She knows your playing with yourself and it's OK. But you came way too soon! That's not fiar! So she angrily deflates all her inflatables! She wants you to cum again so she blows them all up and some balloons too and pops them and deflates them. Are you jerking your cock? Are you using the inflatables to rub them against your hard dick? Once you cum again you agree to let her have the extra credit and pass her test! You silly inflatable fetish teacher! -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Looner Heaven - Dina

Dina, hot model girl who is often visible on title pages of fashion magazines is here for you and blowing giant balloon! Enjoy!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/75071/clip_images/dina%20loonerheaven%204k.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Looner Heaven - Titi

Hot girl Titi with a lot of peach fuzz on her athletic body, cuddling her small titis with giant balloon!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/75071/clip_images/titi%20loonerheaven%204k.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Balloon Magic Roommates Annalee and Aubrey

Annalee is searching for a new apartment and comes across one she finds very interesting. She goes to look at it and meets Aubrey, her potential new roommate. Annalee is interested in the apartment and has Aubrey sign a lease she has with her. Annalee leaves but Aubrey notices that she left something behind - a balloon. The only thing to do is blow it up . Aubrey blows up the balloon until it pops - POOF! Annalee appears.... Aubrey is startled and worried that she will be mad for popping her balloon, but she's not. Annalee suggests that they blow up some balloons together, which they do. This turns her on and she tries kissing Aubrey. Aubrey is reluctant at first but starts to get into it. Annalee uses her magic powers to make Aubrey's clothing disappear and then transports them from the living room to the bedroom. Suddenly, the room is 1/2 filled with balloons. They decide to inflate them all and blow up several balloons. Aubrey grows tired and suggests that Annalee use her magic to finish the job. More balloons appear out of nowhere and they play with them sensually. Annalee leans over to kiss Aubrey again and it puts Aubrey to sleep. Was it all a dream? Find out what happens next..

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/24087/clip_images/balloon-fetish-magic.gif

Annalee is searching for a new apartment and comes across one she finds very interesting. She goes to look at it and meets Aubrey, her potential new roommate. Annalee is interested in the apartment and has Aubrey sign a lease she has with her. Annalee leaves but Aubrey notices that she left something behind - a balloon. The only thing to do is blow it up . Aubrey blows up the balloon until it pops - POOF! Annalee appears.... Aubrey is startled and worried that she will be mad for popping her balloon, but she's not. Annalee suggests that they blow up some balloons together, which they do. This turns her on and she tries kissing Aubrey. Aubrey is reluctant at first but starts to get into it. Annalee uses her magic powers to make Aubrey's clothing disappear and then transports them from the living room to the bedroom. Suddenly, the room is 1/2 filled with balloons. They decide to inflate them all and blow up several balloons. Aubrey grows tired and suggests that Annalee use her magic to finish the job. More balloons appear out of nowhere and they play with them sensually. Annalee leans over to kiss Aubrey again and it puts Aubrey to rest. Was it all a dream? Find out what happens next.... Hi Res Version Here

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Bailey Blows and Tortures Clown Balloons

Bailey hates clowns almost as much as she loves balloons. She insists that her coulrophobia is not due to any specific incident, but has been with her as long as she can remember. So when our purchasing agent saw the medium and giant-sized C&F clown figurine balloons, he knew that she would despise them, but might nevertheless be able to use them in a therapeutic manner. So far, we have only presented her with the smaller size. Fortunately, she did not run out of the room, and even agreed to blow up two of them, tell them how she feels about clowns, and generally abuse them.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/53021/clip_images/baileyclownballoons.gif

Bailey hates clowns almost as much as she loves balloons.  She insists that her coulrophobia is not due to any specific incident, but has been with her as long as she can remember.  So when our purchasing agent saw the medium and giant-sized C&F clown figurine balloons, he knew that she would despise them, but might nevertheless be able to use them in a therapeutic manner.  So far, we have only presented her with the smaller size.  Fortunately, she did not run out of the room, and even agreed to blow up two of them, tell them how she feels about clowns, and generally them.She began be inflating the first one unaided, gripping its body and blowing as hard as she can, so that the head fills first.  Figurine balloons can be tricky - usually the body wants to take all the air and not allow the smaller extremities to remain inflated.  This evil clown was almost the reverse.  About all she could do was to keep blowing air into the head, fully expecting an explosion at any second, but eventually the body was to fill.  While she tried not to look at it, there were several times when she could not help but notice its grotesque expression and form.  She tied it off, and proceeded to use a tube to blow its companion, while squeezing both between her legs.  When neither succumbed to her squeezes, she sat on the red one and puffed and bounced until it finally exploded.  The she returned to the first clown - scissoring it, twisting its neck, punching it, bouncing on it. She eventually shrunk its head, and finally destroyed it.  No more evil clowns - at least that she could see...

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Faster blow to pop

Are you ready for a faster blow to pop? I will be so bad with that balloon! I will blow it for you, in front of you.. ready for a big explosion? BOOOM!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/107564/clip_images/antefasterblowtopopmorgana.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Balloon Ride Kobe Lee

We wanted to see Kobe ride and pop balloons, she is so much fun and sexy we felt it was a great combination!! We blew some balloons up so they would pop easily and some so they would not, that way she would not know when they would pop and we could see her reaction. It worked!! This is part two of three, in this one she rides and pops some balloons like she did in part one, then after she pop a balloon she takes off her bra so she is just wearing her cute little panties while she rides, bounces and rubs her breasts on and pops balloons, then she goes for the big balloon again...... Kobe is such a joy to work with!! We love her!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/40846/clip_images/generated_16842206.gif

We wanted to see Kobe ride and pop balloons, she is so much fun and sexy we felt it was a great combination!! We blew some balloons up so they would pop easily and some so they would not, that way she would not know when they would pop and we could see her reaction. It worked!! This is part two of three, in this one she rides and pops some balloons like she did in part one, then after she pop a balloon she takes off her bra so she is just wearing her cute little panties while she rides, bounces and rubs her breasts on and pops balloons, then she goes for the big balloon again...... Kobe is such a joy to work with!! We love her!

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

British brunette babe pops balloon

Sexy British brunette babe pops balloons with 4 bonus balloons from mystery woman, no face, for balloon fetishists

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/111424/clip_images/screen%20shot%202016-12-26%20at%207_49_19%20pm.png

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

pantyhose & fingernails

Carrie is wearing black pantyhose while playing with some balloons on her bed. One pops unexpected under her butt, and 3 more are getting popped by her sharp fingernails.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32047/clip_images/744_clubsteffi_4k.gif

Carrie is wearing black pantyhose while playing with some balloons on her bed. One pops unexpected under her butt, and 3 more are getting popped by her sharp fingernails. 

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎