X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

Hey

I recently discovered this amazing site where I finally could be myself where people accept me for who I am. So, here I am.

How did my fetish start?

I was terrified of balloons when I was 4, and stuck to me until I was about 10. Now I'm [undisclosed age], I'm still sort of scared of the pop sometimes, but I could handle it. I discovered my fetish about a year ago but didn't care much until recently. Now I can't live without it. Sit-pops are the best and the same with b2p's. I hope to find a looner girl or someone who will accept me and be a looner too someday, but right now, I still don't know where to get Q16's in crystal/jewel color.
    You never know when it's gonna pop!
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: Hey

It's interesting to see people who developed their fetish much later on and remember it better. I was really young when mine started innocently enough, so memories of my first time "playing" with balloons is fuzzy at best.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Hi and welcome
      I think your best bet for finding a girlfriend to share the fetish with is to find someone you like for other reasons and gently introduce the fetish to her. Trying to find a female looner to date is very difficult and chances are that you won't have anything other than balloons in common.
      I think the best place to find Q16s (and other well known balloons), if you live outside North America, is online. Check out this thread for a list of online stores: http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19378

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
        Extreme Sit-popper
        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by lyckr
        Hi and welcome
        I think your best bet for finding a girlfriend to share the fetish with is to find someone you like for other reasons and gently introduce the fetish to her. Trying to find a female looner to date is very difficult and chances are that you won't have anything other than balloons in common.
        I think the best place to find Q16s (and other well known balloons), if you live outside North America, is online. Check out this thread for a list of online stores: http://www.blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19378
        Sure, I'll work on it.

Comment

• lilolover82
          • Mar 2014

Are you also into the inflatable side of things, or just balloons? I am actually into both, but mainly inflatables.
          Washington State, United States

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
            Extreme Sit-popper
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by lilolover82
            Are you also into the inflatable side of things, or just balloons? I am actually into both, but mainly inflatables.

Mainly balloons, but I sometimes ride beachballs.

Comment

• lilolover82
              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by SitpoppingLoons14
              Mainly balloons, but I sometimes ride beachballs.
              What size Beach balls? The Jumbo's? 48" or bigger? I have one. I enjoy riding it while it's deflating or rolling around on it while it's filled tight with air.
              Washington State, United States

Comment

• SitpoppingLoons14
                Extreme Sit-popper
                • Mar 2016

Originally posted by lilolover82
                What size Beach balls? The Jumbo's? 48" or bigger? I have one. I enjoy riding it while it's deflating or rolling around on it while it's filled tight with air.
                Usually the average size ones, from 12" up to 18". Looking for bigger ones to ride.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍