X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

decoration of the room

This is a soft and comfy non-pop video. Nata wants to decorate the room for celebration, and for this purpose she's got some 17 inch Tuftex balloons. She blows them very tight with a good neck. Since she is a pro, she knows exactly when to stop blowing, so none of the balloons have popped. The very special thing in this video is that she uses sewing threads to tie the balloons

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18994463.gif

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Balloon Bound

Caught and tied with a plethora of balloons, this is just like one of Babydoll's demented dreams. Confined by her squeaky harness, she has no choice but to do what she is told — or rather, what is expected of her. And judging by the balloons around her, that would involve a lot of sitting, bouncing and muffled complaining. Selenite has to be careful not to fall, as her hands are tied behind her back. A worried 'mgfhh' here and there, she will sitpop these U16''s. These straw tatami mats are a great help, but even with their prickly assistance some balloons take quite a lot of effort to defeat. After all the balloons are gone, she sits there, waiting for the next task, the binds still creaking as she glares at you.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...-bound-gif.gif

Caught and tied with a plethora of balloons, this is just like one of Babydoll's demented dreams. Confined by her squeaky harness, she has no choice but to do what she is told — or rather, what is expected of her. And judging by the balloons around her, that would involve a lot of sitting, bouncing and muffled complaining. Selenite has to be careful not to fall, as her hands are tied behind her back. A worried 'mgfhh' here and there, she will sitpop these U16''s. These straw tatami mats are a great help, but even with their prickly assistance some balloons take quite a lot of effort to defeat. After all the balloons are gone, she sits there, waiting for the next task, the binds still creaking as she glares at you.

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Butt Cleavage Balloon Pop

Illianna bounces and pops balloons in her very tight jeans that cant seem to contain her ass.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18984509.gif

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Balloon Shoot Behind the Scenes with Blow to Pops

I thought it would be fun to just go through a typical day on a balloon set. In this video I walk you through our various stages and show you how we set up. Then I introduce you to each of our rooms and you get to see me just setting up and playing around. There are a couple of helium blow to pops included. All of the sets you see here are either available as clips4sale productions or you can order a custom dvd. Hope you enjoy my balloon set tour!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18984639.gif

This clip is very different from most of the ones I shoot.   I thought it would be fun to just go through a typical day on a balloon set.   In this video I walk you through our various stages and show you how we set up.   Then I introduce you to each of our rooms and you get to see me just setting up and playing around.   There are a couple of helium blow to pops included.   All of the sets you see here are either available as clips4sale productions or you can order a custom dvd.    Hope you enjoy my balloon set tour! 

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Kim B2P two Printed Balloons

Outdoors Kim will blow top pop two printed balloons this time. At first she will do a white balloon with cow prints, just to follow to a polka dot one, black spots on dark green balloon. Kim will blow them slowly, in no rush. Watch the beautiful necks growing while she puffs and notice her reaction when it pops! Kim is all good!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...1515861016.gif

Outdoors Kim will blow top pop two printed balloons this time. At first she will do a white balloon with cow prints, just to follow to a polka dot one, black spots on dark green balloon. Kim will blow them slowly, in no rush. Watch the beautiful necks growing while she puffs and notice her reaction when it pops! Kim is all good!

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

First time popping balloons with my body in my suspensory fucshia thong

This is my first time popping balloons with my own body, I must confess I am really afraid of popping a balloon. Would you like to witness this special moment? The uncertainty of the exact moment the balloon will pop stresses me! Besides, it always hurts my delicate skin! But this is a challenge, a real shock theraphy to overcome this fear. So I blew up three coloured balloons and I got ready to rub my body against them. I am only wearing my super sexy suspensory thong which lets you glimpse my round ass, then my whole body skin is exposed to the lash of the popped balloon.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...images/nel.gif

This is my first time popping balloons with my own body, I must confess I am really afraid of popping a balloon. Would you like to witness this special moment? The uncertainty of the exact moment the balloon will pop stresses me! Besides, it always hurts my delicate skin! But this is a challenge, a real shock theraphy to overcome this fear. So I blew up three coloured balloons and I got ready to rub my body against them. I am only wearing my super sexy suspensory thong which lets you glimpse my round ass, then my whole body skin is exposed to the lash of the popped balloon. I want to ride the blue one. I sit on it and I ride it slowly, but then I press harder. I feel the balloon giving away under my firm butt. Wow... it should pop at any moment. I keep up riding it and moaning, I love its touchin my croth, it is so soft and tight. Suddenly, bang!!!! The first explosion gets me shocked and it hurts my pubis :-(But let´s go with the orange one. I will pop it with my back. I put the balloon under it and I press it with all my weight, my legs open. You can fantasize with what is happening next... Now imagine, the third one will be a victim of my belly. YOU WILL LIKE IT IF: you feel the perfect and beautiful harmony between my body and my balloons.HIGHLIGHTED: my hate-love relationship with balloons.  Let Angie give you more balloon popping by checking out these clips:Ballooning! My first looner clip...I am training my lungs to blow...A blow to pop balloon flrting... NOT YOUR FILE FORMAT? Don´t panic! All my e in the following formats: FULL HD MP4, FULL HD WMV, 640 SD MP4 and 640 SD WMV. Use the Search Function at the top of my page and type in the title of the clip to find your favourite format. If the other versions are not posted yet, check back! as new clips are posted everyday! :-**.>.>.>.>.>.>. >.>.Tell me your fantasy and ask me for your custom clip to bettercallangie @ gmail .<.<.<.<.<.<.<.<.

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Sarah Jain Blows Up Balloons and Then Pops Them

About three quarter of the clip is Sarah Jain inflating a bunch of big balloons with her mouth before popping them under her perfect ass by bouncing on them on the arm of the couch.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oon06_2018.gif

About three quarter of the clip is Sarah Jain inflating a bunch of big balloons with her mouth before popping them under her perfect ass by bouncing on them on the arm of the couch. 

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

I luv bloons

Stella is a new angel and her teacher is Bea! Stella is delighted to meet new things, ... and destroy them!
                  Stella could not believe it! '' So with balloons? '' ... Bea and Stella: beautiful asses and incredible fun!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...3BeaStella.gif

Stella is a new angel and her teacher is Bea! Stella is delighted to meet new things, ... and destroy them!Stella could not believe it! '' So with balloons? '' ... Bea and Stella: beautiful asses and incredible fun!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Anna's Helium Bash

Anna focusses on her Anna POP printed balloons (Tuftex, Unique and Belbals).
                    The blonde starts blowing up with her mouth and fills all balloons with Helium, ten if neccessary continues by mouth to blow them to an enormeous size

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%20zus%202.JPG

For the first weekend in 2018, Anna does something special for you:Enjoy beautiful dressed up Anna and her helium tank!Her living room is nicely decorated and she does what she likes best.But this time she shares her breath with the tank :)Anna focusses on her Anna POP printed balloons (Tuftex, Unique and Belbals).The blonde starts blowing up with her mouth and fills all balloons with Helium, ten if neccessary continues by mouth to blow them to an enormeous size :)Each filled up balloon gets attached at her stool. It looks so awesome and the girl is so happy about it.But Anna POP just loves blowing to pop. And so she does:She takes the balloons one by one to show you what is possible with those :)In sum, you will see TEN (10!) filled loons blown to pop by mouth!! Each of them to the really Max, with a huge neck and popping with an enormous bang.!!! An incredible first weekend action 2018 causes a nearly 40 minutes clip !!!*** Deep breath, doing hard, puffy cheeks, sitting, blowing in parallel, close-view, bird-view, different kinds of popping and much more included ***English spoken clipAll scenes filmed with steady-shot-technology, tripod and professional external mic. Best quality. 4K.

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Birthday Balloon JOI

Consider this a late birthday present. I blow up large Happy Birthday balloons while I show and touch my naked body. You should be jerking while I’m blowing, why should I be the only one to work hard? Get yourself ready for the final pop where you will cum. I blow up the last RED balloon, I show you my pussy and start touching it. You will touch yourself too, until you explode like that last red balloon.

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_19004689.gif

15 minute clip, bonus footage from Camera BConsider this a late birthday present. I blow up large Happy Birthday balloons while I show and touch my naked body. You should be jerking while I’m blowing, why should I be the only one to work hard? Get yourself ready for the final pop where you will cum. I blow up the last RED balloon, I show you my pussy and start touching it. You will touch yourself too, until you explode like that last red balloon.

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

IInflated Mylar balloons

Inflated Mylar balloons !!! You'll like it!!!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...js%20softo.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Autumn Blows Up Balloons

Autumn is back in a very simple clip in which she was inflating some balloons for her main movie (approx 9 balloons). We decided to roll the camera and let her be a little playful

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...oonshdplus.gif

*** 720P HD+ WIDESCREEN *** SINGLE CAM ***  Autumn is back in a very simple clip in which she was inflating some balloons for her main movie (approx 9 balloons).  We decided to roll the camera and let her be a little playful.  *THIS IS A SINGLE CAM VERSION. A MULTI CAM VERSION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE*

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

TOTAL ECSTASY (balloons)

The hot blonde big boobs Andressa and the sweet sexy blonde Lavinia are playing with balloons to excite each other. The bitches loves to kisses, pussy eating, pussy rubbing, tribadism with balloons. They are so horny and slut!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...413%20full.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Balloons and pin torture

I put my handcuffs on my slave's hand. He has a mask on his face. The slave can not see anything. I attached a lot of balloons to the slave. He is lying on the bed and is defenseless. I want to play. I will be brutal. I have no conscience and no limits. He will regret it. Here we go.
                              I him in the leg, nipples. He is scared. It hurts a lot. He never knows when the pin will get stuck in his body again. Then I pierce the balloon. He is scared. It's very loud. The slave is worried about his genitals. When he is rude then I beat him and kick him. His heart beats very much. Haha!

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lTorsmallg.gif

I put my handcuffs on my slave's hand. He has a mask on his face. The slave can not see anything. I attached a lot of balloons to the slave. He is lying on the bed and is defenseless. I want to play. I will be brutal. I have no conscience and no limits. He will regret it. Here we go.I have a sharp pin. I him in the leg, nipples. He is scared. It hurts a lot. He never knows when the pin will get stuck in his body again. Then I pierce the balloon. He is scared. It's very loud. The slave is worried about his genitals. When he is rude then I beat him and kick him. His heart beats very much. Haha!

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Heel Popping

Ashley Graham bought some nice new pumps for her birthday. She is putting them on to wear them in before her birthday. She accidentally steps on a balloon though and decides that popping balloons in heels is so much fun that she'll pop all of them. What could be more fun than new high heels, birthdays, and popping balloons?

img - https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18938789.gif

Ashley Graham bought some nice new pumps for her birthday. She is putting them on to wear them in before her birthday. She accidentally steps on a balloon though and decides that popping balloons in heels is so much fun that she'll pop all of them. What could be more fun than new high heels, birthdays, and popping balloons?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎