X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fred
    Happy looner
    • Jul 2018

I found a way

I recently made a thread asking if you can silently pop balloons.
    I have found a way.
    Because I'm a non popper and I haven't got any clips I needed To tie them up.
    All I did was snip off the end of the knot closest to the balloon with scissors. Technically I'm not popping the balloons but it is still helpful knowing how to silently pop or deflate balloons
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: I found a way

Yeah, usually I just half knot them, and then hold the neck so they don’t make any noise when I deflate them.

Comment

• Londonj2014
      • Dec 2017

I have found that if you pull the neck out quite tight and near to the top where the neck is the smallest, snip a little (half or less) and they should deflate without noise. They also do a jazzy spinny thing on the floor as they deflate which is kinda cool

Comment

• Bjorn
        Phobic non-popper
        • Oct 2018

I also inflate balloons in way like that.

I put my fingers between the knot and filled balloon and pull on the knot to make a space between the knot and filled balloon. Than I put a pair of scissors between my fingers and de knot and make small cut in the balloon.

After that I let the balloon go and it deflates spinning on the floor. A quiet and funny way to deflate balloons.

Comment

• bigballcollector
          • Mar 2017

Oh! I was thinking about too complicated experiments with vacuum bells and similar objects. Cutting the knot does the job.
          Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• blfun98
            • Nov 2018

If you are patient enough, you can even try to unknot a balloon, or you can try a different type of knot which can be unknotted easily

Comment

• HeaveToo
              • Nov 2018

I half knot mine the first time around. The second time I inflate them I usually pop them. Tuftex do well for two inflations. Anymore and they are too weak.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎