X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Barefoot Hippie Vivi's first time Balloon Blow-to-Pop and Foot-Pop

Cute barefoot hippie girl Vivi is outdoors and has her first time experience popping balloons. She blows up one large blue balloon with her mouth until it pops with a massive bang and pops 10 more balloons with her bare feet by stepping and jumping on them. This clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1440x1080 for high quality and is 3:39 minutes long.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...vftbb2pafp.jpg

Cute barefoot hippie girl Vivi is outdoors and has her first time experience popping balloons. She blows up one large blue balloon with her mouth until it pops with a massive bang and pops 10 more balloons with her bare feet by stepping and jumping on them. This clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1440x1080 for high quality and is 3:39 minutes long.

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Katy red BTP

Katy makes BTP beautiful red balloon.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...0red%20BTP.jpg

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

I Love Nail Pops!

I love popping balloons with my nails!

I have several 12 inch balloons, one green 17 inch balloon, and a huge orange 24 inch balloon. I have fun playing with the balloons, squeezing them, and digging my nails into them until the burst.

The entire video is shot up close, so you have a great view as I pop all of the balloons!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...veNailPops.gif

I love popping balloons with my nails!I have several 12 inch balloons, one green 17 inch balloon, and a huge orange 24 inch balloon. I have fun playing with the balloons, squeezing them, and digging my nails into them until the burst. The entire video is shot up close, so you have a great view as I pop all of the balloons! Popping method: Nail PopAvailable in the Following Formats:MP4: 1080p HD 854x480 SD WMV: 720p HD 854x480 SD

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Polina pop big white balloon

Polina pop big white balloon

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18065932.gif

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Balloon Therapy 2 - Luna Lain

We will continue to work on your fear of popping balloons in this therapy session by blowing up this large balloon. Uh oh, it looks like it has a hole. My fingers squeeze out the air. Your hopes were raised but we are going to use another that is on hand.

img-https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/91751/clip_images/BalloonTherapy2a.gif

Featuring Luna Lain! We will continue to work on your fear of popping balloons in this therapy session by blowing up this large balloon. Uh oh, it looks like it has a hole. My fingers squeeze out the air. Your hopes were raised but we are going to use another that is on hand. This balloon is going to be inflated to capacity because you are scared of the huge ones popping. Are you getting nervous as it gets larger and larger? My lips wrap around the base and blow harder and harder. I am going to tie the knot and see how you react. Look at this weak spot and how my nails dig in. You are cringing as I make that friction sound over the rubber. The suspense is you as I rub and squeeze it more aggressively. When will it pop and you will be free from the agony of waiting? I don't even know when it will happen but I am not scared like you. The point of these sessions is to get you to where I am. Maybe I should use my high heel and dig the stiletto part deeper into the latex? Maybe a fork would make it pop? Do you want me to just get it over with? Think about how much happier life will be once you get over this phobia. See you at your next session!

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

looner girls

Rieke, Edda and Alice are in their living room and want to have a little loon-fun-party today. So everyone takes a balloon and blows it up. Ready to ride! They jump and grind on the balloons until they have nice necks and pop with a loud bang. The next balloons burst in another way

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...er%20girls.jpg

Rieke, Edda and Alice are in their living room and want to have a little loon-fun-party today. So everyone takes a balloon and blows it up. Ready to ride! They jump and grind on the balloons until they have nice necks and pop with a loud bang.  The next balloons burst in another way ;) Rieke, Edda und Alice sind in ihrer Wohnung und wollen heute ein wenig Looner-Spaß haben. Also nimmt jede einen Balloon und bläst ihn auf. Aufgeblasen werden sie dann schön bis zu einem lauten Knall zerritten. Dabei entstehen richtige Hälse. nächte Runde wird dann anders zum Platzen gebracht ;)

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Blowing to a Heathy Heart (Nurse Layla's Mouth Inflations to a better you!)

Nurse Layla Moore wants to show you how to take great care of your heart and lungs, and every sexy nurse knows that the best way to do that is blowing up balloons! Nurse Layla demonstrates how to blow up balloons for healthy lungs by inflating 5 646Q Happy Birthday balloons, 5 Geo Donuts and 10 Geo Blossoms, plus a whole bunch of Qualatex Heart shaped Carnival Assortment balloons. Enjoy a straight half hour of huffing, puffing and blowing, with no pops! Nurse Layla also emphasizes how important it is to ensure reproductive health by masturbating, which balloons can also help with! The bottom line? Be sure to blow up lots of balloons and masturbate every day to stay healthy!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...lete%20gif.gif

Nurse Layla Moore wants to show you how to take great care of your heart and lungs, and every sexy nurse knows that the best way to do that is blowing up balloons! Nurse Layla demonstrates how to blow up balloons for healthy lungs by inflating 5 646Q Happy Birthday balloons, 5 Geo Donuts and 10 Geo Blossoms, plus a whole bunch of Qualatex Heart shaped Carnival Assortment balloons. Enjoy a straight half hour of huffing, puffing and blowing, with no pops! Nurse Layla also emphasizes how important it is to ensure reproductive health by masturbating, which balloons can also help with! The bottom line? Be sure to blow up lots of balloons and masturbate every day to stay healthy! This is an custom Layla shot back in 2014, now released unedited and complete for your stroking pleasures!Email about a custom for you!Follow Layla on twitter@LaylaMooreXo

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

The SEXY 6 on big Air Waves

My sweet Sexy 6 Beauties start to sit and ride a full inflated great 450 from Cermak & Feger...all together on one Balloon again...and then they open the Balloon and let the Air complete out...they lay and hump on it and join the big Air Waves to down :-) Now Kiki start und inflate this Balloon with all on it up by Zibi...higher and higher...some of the Sexy 6 slide down and jump on it again !!! The white one can carry all Sexy 6 ??? And also they play same Game with a red one in same Size, too...have a lot of Fun :-)

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...s/1712%20C.png

My sweet Sexy 6 Beauties start to sit and ride a full inflated great 450 from Cermak & Feger...all together on one Balloon again...and then they open the Balloon and let the Air complete out...they lay and hump on it and join the big Air Waves to down :-) Now Kiki start und inflate this Balloon with all on it up by Zibi...higher and higher...some of the Sexy 6 slide down and jump on it again !!! The white one can carry all Sexy 6 ??? And also they play same Game with a red one in same Size, too...have a lot of Fun :-)Meine suessen Sexy 6 Huebschen beginnen mit einem ride and sit auf einem complett voll aufgeblasenen Riesen 450er von Cermak & Feger...alle zusammen wieder auf einen Ballon...und dann wird es ernst : sie oeffnen den Ballon und lassen Luft raus...sie alle zusammen liegen und huepfen drauf und geniessen es auf den luftigen Wellen hinab zusinken :-) Kiki schnappt sich Zibi und beginnt den weissen Riesen wieder aufzublasen, aber mit allen 6 drauf...hoeher und hoeher geht es aufwaerts...einige der Sexy 6 rutschen von Ballon runter und springen wieder drauf !!! Kann der weisse Riese alle tragen und ertragen ??? Natuerlich gibt es auch eine zweite Chance zum wiederholen des Spiels...ein roter in der gleichen Groesse wartet bereits auf Sexy 6 suesse Hintern...wir wuenschen dir viel Freude :-)

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Loliita Q24 Sitpops

Today we have a new clip with Loliita for you. She is dressed in a leopard-bra and hotpants inmidst a sea of Tuftex 17“ balloons and sitpops a lot of Qu 24 balloons with „Ride me until I pop“-imprint. After the first balloons have exploded quite quickly, is the orange one very resilient, where Loliita has to put in all her efforts. After the balloon has thrown her off during the riding, she is successful to pop also him. After this several other Qu 24“ balloons are following until all of them are destroyed.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...pops%20gif.gif

Heute gibt es wieder einen Clip mit fuer euch. Bekleidet mit einem Leoparden BH und Hotpants inmitten einem See aus Tuftex 17" Ballons sitpopped sie fuer euch eine ganze Menge Qualatex 24" Luftballons mit „Ride Me Hard Until I Pop“-Aufschrift. Nachdem ersten Ballons recht schnell zerfetzt sind, ist der orange ein sehr widerstandsfaehiger Ballon, bei dem sich richtig Muehe geben muss. Nachdem er sie aber beim Ritt einmal abgeworfen hat, schafft sie es, auch ihn zum Zerplatzen zu bringen. Danach folgen dann noch weitere Q24 Ballons bis sie alle niedergeritten hat. Gefilmt in 2 Full HD 1920x1080 PerspektivenToday we have a new clip with for you. She is dressed in a leopard-bra and hotpants inmidst a sea of  Tuftex 17“ balloons and sitpops a lot of Qu 24 balloons with „Ride me until I pop“-imprint. After the first balloons have exploded quite quickly, is the orange one very resilient, where has to put in all her efforts. After the balloon has thrown her off during the riding, she is successful to pop also him. After this several other Qu 24“ balloons are following until all of them are destroyed.      

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

The Three Types ... of Anna POP Balloons 4K

Time to pay tribute to our new Anna POP printed balloons!
                      This compilation shows Anna and Sarah on the Balcony you might know already
                      At a beautiful sunny afternoon last weekend, the cuties perform 6 Anna POP balloons for you BAREFEET one after another!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...%20popzus2.JPG

Time to pay tribute to our new Anna POP printed balloons!This compilation shows Anna and Sarah on the Balcony you might know already :)At a beautiful sunny afternoon last weekend, the cuties perform 6 Anna POP balloons for you BAREFEET one after another!The THREE TYPES types are:- 14 inch Belbal- 16 inch Unique- 17 inch TuftexJust pink for the cuties. The decision was done shortly: THREE BLOW TO POP RACES ... with a strange and curious girl behind a window watching the girls blow.Deep breaths, puffy cheeks, intensive blowing making huge necks and pops with an enormeous echo!!!Clip filmed with Steady-Shot-Technology and external mic. 4K!

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Blue Heel Popping

Ashley wearing bright blue high heels pops balloons, this is shot from just above the knee and down almost the entire clip. She walks around playing with, rolling and stomping the balloons with her sexy high heels.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...d_18026440.gif

Ashley wearing bright blue high heels pops balloons, this is shot from just above the knee and down almost the entire clip. She walks around playing with, rolling and stomping the balloons with her sexy high heels.

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Looner Campus : Anie B2P Purple TT17"

We find some amazing girls on the Looner campus they are perfect blow to and one of this girls is the beauty Ani. To record this video she have choose to blow to pop this amazing Tuf-Tex 17" with the crystal purple color. Watching this lovely girl blow to pop this huge balloon at this lake was one of the most Legendary days at looner campus. Enjoy!

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...ieb2pptt17.gif

** FullHD 1080P.MP4 ** We find some amazing girls on the Looner campus they are perfect blow to and one of this girls is the beauty Ani. To record this video she have choose to blow to pop this amazing Tuf-Tex 17" with the crystal purple color. Watching this lovely girl blow to pop this huge balloon at this lake was one of the most Legendary days at looner campus. Enjoy!

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Puitras first Cattex Doll Ride

Puitre feel, the Room is not fill enough with Balloons...around her GL700, GL800, Marple 33" and more...so she choose unknown Balloons for her and inflate it by Zibi...but what that ? She found a Cattex Bride Balloon and try her first Ride on it and sit on her...very nice Feeling to relaxe on her Body, right dear Puitre ??? Also she discover her first Marple bounce, too...and all her nice new Experience in this around 4 Minutes Clip...and you can watch her when you like ;-)

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...mages/1487.png

Puitre feel, the Room is not fill enough with Balloons...around her GL700, GL800, Marple 33" and more...so she choose unknown Balloons for her and inflate it by Zibi...but what that ? She found a Cattex Bride Balloon and try her first Ride on it and sit on her...very nice Feeling to relaxe on her Body, right dear Puitre ??? Also she discover her first Marple bounce, too...and all her nice new Experience in this around 4 Minutes Clip...and you can watch her when you like ;-)Puitre findet, mein Raum ist nicht voll genug mit Luftballons...um ihr liegen GL700, GL800, Marple 33" und viele andere...so waehlt sie dennoch einige ihr unbekannte Lufties und blaest sie mit meiner Zibi Pumpe auf...aber was ist das denn ? Sie findet eine Cattex Puppe mit einer Braut aufgedruckt und testet diese gleich mit einem Ritt...sehr schoenes Gefuehl auf ihrem Koerper zu liegen, nicht wahr liebe Puitre ??? Auch entdeckt sie den Marple Ballon...und wie er sich anfuehlt, wenn sie drauf sitzt und huepft...all diese neuen Erfahrungen sammelt Puitre in diesen 4 Minuten...und du kannst ihr dabei zuschauen, wenn du moechtest ;-)

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Another stretching sit pop

Selena again makes stretching and sit pop big balloons scattered on the couch and on the floor.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...sit%20pop2.gif

Selena again makes stretching and sit pop big balloons scattered on the couch and on the floor.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Blowing On Steps in Spain - No POP

I am in Spain and first things first is to blow up some balloons and decorate with them. I blow up 3 balloons and tease them with my thighs and rub and carress them but of course i do not pop them. I squeeze them causing the neck to stretch out making me smile knowing they are durable enough to handle hanging from the chandelear for a long while. Once they are all blown up and tied off, I tie them all together in a pretty flower design making them easier to hang. I sure hope my host enjoys my balloon contribution and decorations. Stay tuned...since I got unfortunate news as i was decorating. No popping happens at all in this video.

img- https://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/acco...loondecor1.gif

I am in Spain and first things first is to blow up some balloons and decorate with them.  I blow up 3 balloons and tease them with my thighs and rub and carress them but of course i do not pop them.  I squeeze them causing the neck to stretch out making me smile knowing they are durable enough to handle hanging from the chandelear for a long while. Once they are all blown up and tied off, I tie them all together in a pretty flower design making them easier to hang.  I sure hope my host enjoys my balloon contribution and decorations.  Stay tuned...since I got unfortunate news as i was decorating. No popping happens at all in this video.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎