X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerdude44
    Inflatable Enthusiast
    • Oct 2017

Your best experience

What's your best experience with an inflatable? Sexual or otherwise.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: Your best experience

Errr..... I'd say (and most would agree I suspect) it's got to.be your very first climax with (maybe without) a balloon or an inflatable.
    It's an amazing, powerful, if not a shocking experience!

Comment

• loonerdude44
      Inflatable Enthusiast
      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by craggy2012
      Errr..... I'd say (and most would agree I suspect) it's got to.be your very first climax with (maybe without) a balloon or an inflatable.
      It's an amazing, powerful, if not a shocking experience!
      I agree with that! Even though I'm a religious non-popper, when I experienced things for the first time, needless to say it was amazing! And although I hate it when a balloon bursts, the rush of adrenaline does feel great! Honestly, I think I've moved past balloons and onto inflatables though, they're more permanent partners!

Comment

• freetofloat
        • Jan 2018

Shower + filling tub with a hot soapy orca or my orange airmatress.

Comment

• Beach ball humper
          • May 2014

Originally posted by freetofloat
          I share that! Nothing better than a soft warm orca covered in soapy water and just ride! Just SO horny"

Comment

• loonerdude44
            Inflatable Enthusiast
            • Oct 2017

I haven't been able to do anything like that in the bath per se, but I can (only just) fit my Orca into the shower, that way I can clean her of any dust and/or any of my sweat or whatever, and the feeling is amazing, I just stand there holding her close and the feeling is just intensified by the hot water, though I keep the temp down so I don't damage her, I'm extremely careful with my toy/toys.

Comment

• freetofloat
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by loonerdude44
              I haven't been able to do anything like that in the bath per se, but I can (only just) fit my Orca into the shower, that way I can clean her of any dust and/or any of my sweat or whatever, and the feeling is amazing, I just stand there holding her close and the feeling is just intensified by the hot water, though I keep the temp down so I don't damage her, I'm extremely careful with my toy/toys.
              Its a really deep oversized soaker tub which helps greatly. Oh yes, the sensation is undeniably divine, hot water really amps the experience, I love just lounging on her in the water. Maybe beneath a massaging spray.

And yes, by the time you're finished, she's clean too!

The tub awkwardly accommodates a rolled under inflated vinyl air bed too, but once the whirlpool is done, this should be much easier.

Cant wait till the new master bath is done, deep jacuzzi whirlpool going in there. The jets will add nice motion to the whole experience.

Comment

• freetofloat
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Beach ball humper
                I share that! Nothing better than a soft warm orca covered in soapy water and just ride! Just SO horny"
                Oh god, how I know that bliss. First time I tried it, it was mind blowing. You just straddle that big puffy thing,all shiny and black, feet up on her tail and bury your face into her back, and just drift away.
                Love the puffy folds.

Even just standing there pre-ride, looking at her in the tub before mounting her, I ache I'm so hard! So horny.

After a session like that, half expect a call from the water council inquiring about my mains use!

Comment

• freetofloat
                  • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Beach ball humper
                  Over the years, afforded free reign of a home virtually to myself, I've explored the full limits of enjoying inflatables and looning +water.

Right now, there's an oversized heavy glass shower enclosure in the basement, easily fitting 2 people. I had a larger swim tube in there once, and somehow got the stall door to jam closed tightly. The drain was partially stopped with hair that week, and in short time the water level began to creep up my legs. I turned the spray on full, taking advantage of the predicament, and watched as the water level raced up my legs. The shower stall soon filled past wait level, lifting the swimring around my waist and my feet up off the floor as we rose, only just grazing its tiled floor with tips of toes as i flailed my legs. Floated high up off its floor, with the only direction to look but upward, the spray on full beat down on my face tingling lips and nose like a lovers furious kisses, threatening to drown me. I bobbed furiously as the water raced up the walls , finally slamming the valve shut at the three quarter mark up the wall. Glass creaked, water streamed between its seems, across the concrete floor and down the drain across the basement.

It took a long time to drain with the clog, and I was in no hurry, enjoying every minute just padding, bouncing, suspended weightless in the middle of black luxurious puffy vinyl.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                    Inflatable Enthusiast
                    • Oct 2017

Oh god, how I know that bliss. First time I tried it, it was mind blowing. You just straddle that big puffy thing,all shiny and black, feet up on her tail and bury your face into her back, and just drift away.
                    Love the puffy folds.

Even just standing there pre-ride, looking at her in the tub before mounting her, I ache I'm so hard! So horny.

After a session like that, half expect a call from the water council inquiring about my mains use!
                    Out of curiosity, are you a popper, a non-popper or a semi-popper? I don't really like poppers, and find it even worse when they describe their toys and/or balloons with "she" and/or "he" and then pop them. You don't kill your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband right after sex (or any other activities), do you?

Comment

• loonerdude44
                      Inflatable Enthusiast
                      • Oct 2017

Yeah, when I own a home myself, I'll be building myself, and I want to have an underground swimming pool and a separate wet room for purposes like that. I plan to have my (future) house filled with inflatables, and balloons for as long as they last. They can take up all of my living space for all I care, just not the garage!

Comment

• freetofloat
                        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by loonerdude44
                        Out of curiosity, are you a popper, a non-popper or a semi-popper? I don't really like poppers, and find it even worse when they describe their toys and/or balloons with "she" and/or "he" and then pop them. You don't kill your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband right after sex (or any other activities), do you?
                        You have assigned a gender to "Layla" your orca, as do I--loosely-- when kick starting a session with an animal inflatable. Useful when the motivation is otherwise absent.
                        This doesn't imply I destruct or "kill" my inflatable afterward though, no more than it implies you mistreat yours.

I'm a NON-POPPER--not even a semi.
                        I don't get off destroying hard earned goods.
                        That's why it's first listed in my profile.

As for permanently imbuing inanimate objects with human identity and attributes, I don't go there. Those that are so compelled need a real lover and some counselling.
                        Outside our secret, fucked little hobby, in this world I want for nothing.

Yep. Count that I will often be gender specific here in the future, about some of my inflatables, in the retelling of an experience or two.
                        Unfortunate if that sticks in your taint, loonerboy.
                        Last edited by freetofloat; 16-01-2018, 07:29.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                          Inflatable Enthusiast
                          • Oct 2017

As you have assigned a gender to "Layla" your orca, so have I, loosely. When with an animal inflatable, I do sometimes think in terms of a preferred gender. That doesn't imply I destruct or "kill" my inflatable afterward though, no more than it implies you mistreat yours.

I'm a NON-POPPER--not even a semi.
                          I don't get off destroying hard earned goods.
                          That's why it's first listed in my profile.

As for them being imbued with human characteristics or identities, I don't go there. It's just easier to think about a female rather than a male to start the session, thats all.
                          Those that are so compelled need a blow up doll, or a real lover and some counselling.

Yep. Count that I will often be gender specific here in the future, about some of my inflatables, of the few animal pieces I own.
                          Unfortunate if that sticks in your taint, loonerboy.
                          I usually say they're female unless they don't have any feminine features. But I don't need no counselling! I only treat my whale (and any future inflates I get) the way I do because I haven't found the one girl. When I do, I'll probably distance myself from inflatables and balloons a little, because I really don't want people thinking I'm insane, because I'm not. The way I treat them, like they're people, talking to them and such, isn't because I have some mental illness (unless you count religion and firm beliefs, especially the belief of souls, as a mental illness). This gets kind of hard to explain, but I believe that people, animals and inanimate objects possess souls. That's why. I believe that after one's life, their soul may be reincarnated as a person, an animal, or an object, or they may spend the rest of eternity in heaven or hell. That's what I believe in. I am aware that they do not have a surefire way of communicating, but I know, or at least I believe, that inside their hollow, plastic bodies, that they have souls. It's not because of insanity, it's because of personal beliefs. It's as simple as that. You don't need to believe it yourself, you just need to respect my beliefs and not make fun of me for believing some weird shit. That also explains why I wouldn't hurt/destroy an inflatable, a balloon or any other object in my life unless absolutely necessary.
                          I prefer inflatables and balloons over other objects because it makes a bit more sense to hug an inflatable whale or a large balloon then it does a toaster. And you say "a real lover" but I don't use inflatables and/or balloons purely in a sexual way. They're just fun to have around, and sometimes talk to, because it does get lonely when you're an introvert living alone (or almost alone, I still live with my mother). I do have friends, I just don't spend a whole hell of a lot of time with them.

I feel the same way toward cars, but not sexually at all. I sometimes talk to a nice car, commenting on the car's beauty, and I think you'll find it isn't extremely uncommon in the car community. You can put partial blame on a movie called The Love Bug, filmed in 1968 by Disney. It's about an anthropomorphic Volkswagen Beetle (a 1963 Volkswagen Beetle Deluxe "Ragtop" to be precise, in L87 Pearl White paint) with a mind of it's own, named Herbie. I have watched that movie so many times I can remember every line said by every character. I have problems. That movie made me think about the possibility of objects, like cars for example, having souls, as I've always been taught by my mother that souls exist. And as soon as I got into balloons and inflatables, my beliefs moved on to those as well. Do I have a mental illness? I honestly don't know at this point.

So basically, I keep them around and treat them the way I do to keep me company until I muster up the courage to put myself out there and find a girl who's worth my time, and things can get sexual sometimes, which is great.

I'm weird, I know.
                          Last edited by loonerdude44; 16-01-2018, 07:49.

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

I'm a really big guy. Walks funny and can't sit in arm chairs big. People gawk at me and I break things I sit on, and I enjoy it. And I like shocking people. Pools are my favorite places ever, because I get to make people gawk at me getting on inflatables. They just assume I'm way too big, and the first time they see me do it they think I'm going to pop the thing. I love that "oh my God!" reaction.

I got over being nervous or feeling like I was doing something nobody actually does. Big inflatables actually do hold me, and I pick ones that are big enough that when I do get on them it doesn't seem so ridiculous that I tried, because they do hold me, but small enough that they look like they are totally overloaded.

For the smaller ones I just act like I know they won't hold me but it will be fun to try, or I try balancing on them when they are completely under water. 36 inch swim rings are good for this.

And that noise your skin makes sliding over vinyl? Yeah, I do that intentionally.

"Oh my God he's going to break that!"

I love it.

But my best experience was when I did something totally unreasonable with an inflatable in front of a crowd, and it wasn't even me that initiated it. Some kids were using air mattresses to cushion some stone benches. As the kids moved on, some adults started gingerly sitting on them. You know, two thin women thinking they're going to pop an air mattress? LOL Well, a very heavy friend, maybe as big as I am, joked that she would sit on one of them, and I told her go ahead, we can already see they're sturdier than they look. She's more than twice the combined weight of the two women that were on one of the mattresses, so she shouldn't have been reassured, but she'd seen me on inflatables in the pool, so perhaps she thought I was an authority on how much weight they hold. So she sat on an air mattress. Very slowly. I had to sit down to hide my growing...enthusiasm. So I sat with her! She screamed, so I laughed, and she didn't get up.

It was one of those slim single air chamber mattresses and I was pretty sure it was going to pop with that much weight added so quickly, but it didn't, and I knew what would happen next. The pillow end got big, and by the time she noticed, it was huge. I took her by the hand and leaned on her thigh a bit, to look over at it, but also so that she'd be more reluctant to stand up if I seemed unconcerned, and so I distracted her with conversation and talk of people that weren't near us. But the pillow end of the air mattress kept growing, and about the time she was freaking out enough to want to get up...BOOM!

That cheap air mattress held us both for about ten minutes!

She's not bashful about her size, so she seemed to get a kick out of it. She screamed, though, and then laughed. I hope I can get her to do it again.
                            Last edited by heaviest; 17-06-2018, 23:29.

Comment

• Beachballer
                              • Mar 2018

My best experience was a few months ago. I have been a beachball looner my whole life, I am a occasional popper when the ball has a hole in it already. Anyway, I told my wife about my fetish. At first she was scared and confused but didn’t judge me and was okay with it. A few days later she wanted me to show her. I was so scared, she wanted me to get naked and blow up one of my beachballs. I picked my favorite 24” intex. I started to inflate it, I was getting so hard because I love my beachballs and she was watching. She asked what I do with it, at this point she realized that I’m tell the truth about my secret. So I showed her how I like to hump it and pull it close and hard to me so it feels good. She was fascinated! She asked if I have another ball, I said yes. I pulled out a deflated 20” intex. I stood up and stared to blow it up. She then took her top off and got on her knees and started to blow me nice and slow as I blew up my ball. Good that felt good. When I was close to being done, she grabbed my ball and started to take her bottoms off. Her fully nude, she layed over my ball and we started intercourse on the ball. As I made love to her and was getting close to climax, she started to deflate the ball and I went inside her. After she took the second beachball and deflated it nice and slow.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎