Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

My latest EBay purchase

I just won a bit for a pair of inflatable knee length latex pants. They only costs me 55 $.
    Can't wait to get them. I guess wearing them will be like wearing a balloon
  • Bubble Boy :-P

Re: My latest EBay purchase

That sounds awesome, Scuba! "Balloon pantaloons, lol" I cant wait to hear of your first adventure with them! I love the idea of it being like wearing a balloon! I'm jealous! I wanna pair! Let me know how they are when you get them!

Comment

• scuba
      • Jan 2017

Just came home from the post office with my new inflatable latex shorts. The first thing I did was powdering them and putted them on.
      There is a rubber hose connected to the valve with a rubber blow ball. The blow ball is easy to remove so I used my air pump to inflate the shorts.
      Wearing them feels like wearing a balloon shaped around my crotch down to my knees. It feels absolutely amazing.
      I can't wait till summer and try if I am able to float in them.
      I'm surprised how well made they are since I paid less than fifty bucks for them.
      I now think that the only thing that is a problem is wanting to take them off again.

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

Here is how they look
        Attached Files
        Last edited by scuba; 10-01-2018, 11:48.

Comment

• Micks101
          • Jan 2017

Those look amazing! On the shopping list

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
            • Jan 2017

Can you link the ebay listing so I know what to look for?

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

Here is a link.

Comment

OMG! I've GOT to get a pair!

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

These shorts are more similar to the ones I bought.
                  Last edited by scuba; 12-01-2018, 09:33.

Comment

• scuba
                    • Jan 2017

Today the weather is still nice, so i though that i would try out if i was able to float with my inflatable shorts
                    I drove out to a lake with a jetty that is hidden a bit.
                    I had to stand in water up to the shorts to keep them from sliding down while inflating them using my air pump.
                    I managed to inflate the shorts quite a bit before the pump ran out of battery. I then slowly inflated on with my mouth, getting the feel of balance in the shorts
                    Eventualy i felt that there was enough air in the shorts.
                    I waded out feeling the shorts lifting me.
                    Since the legs of the shorts are quite long (they go all the way down to my knees) i was sitting quite comfortable in them. It felt like sitting in a balloon.
                    I blew a little more air in the shorts, but I guess that it was the limit becauce something happent on the back of the shorts causing me to fell forward and all the air was forced to the back of the shorts.
                    I was able to swim back, but when i was almost in all the air rushed out.
                    Taking my shorts of i could see that it was the upper seem that had popped open.
                    It looks like it's eacy to repair, but I have to wait untill the shorts are completly drys.
                    All in all i will definitialy go out in them again when i have repared them

Comment

Oh,no!
                      Your butt blew a seam! That blows, lol! But I'm glad to hear it should be an easy repair I really wanna try a pair....but with my luck I'll over inflate them from the get go & pop them right off,hee,hee!

Comment

• scuba
                        • Jan 2017

That is my problem too Bubble. I always have to get just a little more pressure in my inflatable stuff and then something gives.

Comment

• frankfrank
                          Empathetic Harmonizer
                          • Feb 2018

The ebay link eventually led me to hip-length latex stockings...some pretty cheap. I imagine something like a large airship balloon - I made sure there weren't toe holes.
                          People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• scuba
                            • Jan 2017

I just bought an inflatable latex fox catsuit on Ebay. I bought it becauce i saw a guy on youtube that was floating in one and I though that i had to try that.
                            The suit is a 100$ suit from China t so i guess that i got what i paid for. They send it a size too small and I can not close t.he zipper. It eventualy broke. I also had to do a major repere next to the zipper becauce the suit ripped open there. It's not pretty, but it works
                            Having said that it's not all bad..
                            I am still able to get the suit on and inflate it with zipper open on my back.
                            I though that i would give floating in the suit a try so i drove to a secluded lake and tied it.
                            It was very swampy there, but I tried floating on my back. It was oncomfortable due to the open zipper and I almost could not move. I had exausted the battery on my pump so i drove home.
                            Yesterday i went out again, this time to a lokal lake with a better secluded beach.
                            I took the suit on and started inflating it. A couble came by and asked me what i was doing and I explained that i was going to try floating in the suit and how i got the idea.
                            When you are stranding in a half inflated fox catsuit you might as well be honest.
                            They though that it sunded interresting and walked on.
                            I had now inflated the suit tight and with a little defficulty srewed the walve shut and like a mummy i waded into the lake. It was nice since the weather is really hot these days.
                            When the water reached my croch i lied down on my stomash. It felt a lot better..
                            The part of the suit under my chin suppored my head really nice and the tail of the fox catsuit lifted my lower body up og nicely. The legs where almost uninflated, so i was able to swim a bit.
                            I soon got a really nice rubbery feeling inside the suit, but just the right warm feeling since the water cooled me down so i did not overheat. It felt soo good.
                            In a distance a couble of female padle borders notised me and came by.
                            They asked me what i was doing and I told them how i got the idea.
                            They asked me how it felt and I told them that it feels like floating inside a balloon and that the suit is made of the same material as a balloon is made of.
                            I also told them about how i float on GL1200 balloons and they thought it sounded really cool.
                            One of the ladies asked me if i was affraid if the suit should pop. I Said no since i am very comfortable in water doing to a lot of experience with scuba diving.
                            Just after that the suit suddently deflated, but I was still in control..
                            The lady felt she had it was her fault, but I said that it was not
                            We said bye and I swam ashore.
                            After i got home i found out that the top of the suit had come apparat where the inner and outer part was suposed to be glued together and I was able to repair it.
                            I must say that floating in the suit is really nice, but if you are going to do it do not buy the cheapest on youtube

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            😂
                            🥰
                            😘
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😞
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎