Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Untimely pop

I blew up a red tt 17 tied it off and started riding it ,about 2 minutes into it and extremely close to orgasm it exploded, totally ruined my loon time, has this ever happened to anyone else ?
    The bigger the better
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Untimely pop

There's always unexpected pops. My last SA-24 popped while I was playing with it, although I knew I was pushing it by overinflating it.

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

It happened to me several years ago with a jewel 16" (now I assume the worst balloon for a non-popper) while inflating and trying to necking pushing it to my crotch it bursted and definitely ruined my looning time. So bad.
      Last edited by palloncino90; 16-09-2018, 17:46.
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• LuciferLooner

I usually just grab another balloon and keep going !

Comment

• albertcerruti
          • Aug 2018

TT17 Crystal red. I was blowing up my 3rd one for some balloon fun and it popped in my face. It was only 50% full too. The bag was only a year old. I did a quick check on the bag and found several being a little deform with weak/lighter spots when blown. It turned me off and it became a video session instead.

Comment

• SuTeKh
            • Sep 2018

Happened to me with a yellow punch ball balloon. Fresh out of the package. I blew it up to rated 16 inch size if not maybe one blow above that. It seemed ok a bit tight as they usually are. I noticed what looked to be a weakspot and as i rubbed my finger along the spot it popped with a real loud bang and snapped back and left a painful mark across my side/hip. Havent really purchased any of those punch balloons again. Might try them in the near future again and see what happens
            Last edited by SuTeKh; 20-10-2018, 07:38.

Comment

• Seidenki
              • Dec 2016

Yeah, happened a few times to me. It's a bit complex to explain, but I was essentially humping a giant under-inflated balloon, but it was inflated unevenly and multiple times. So of course it burst. Sometimes I find another and start over, but sometimes it just ruins the moment.

Comment

• cinos
                • Oct 2018

may have been a lil to tight bud

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢