X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Favorite Baloon and Activity

What are you favorite balloons and favorite activity for each balloon and why?????

I like the big necks tt 17 can get before the explode. Once i had one necked into the inflation ring before BOOM.

Nothing feels better to ride than a re inflated tt 24 pushed to about 34 inches and still feeling bouncy, daring yourself how hard to ride it knowing it will probably pop, but if it dosent and you make it to cum, how good its going to feel! I had a few BOOMS on this one as i loose control, but its worth it, climaxes are mind blowing!!. I recommend this to anyone who wants to take their balloon riding to the next level of intensity!
    Last edited by balloons; 03-06-2018, 04:46.
  • scuba
    • Jan 2017

Re: Favorite Baloon and Activity

The GL1200 balloon and floating on it.
    It makes the looning experience more intence. Especialy when it's windy and I have to surrender to the balloon and wind and just letting it take me where it wants to.

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

My favorite balloons are 12-16 inch. The biggest turn on for me is a tightly filled 12 inch with that bulby neck forming and filled to about 13-14 inches

I like pink, light blue, light purple and yellow the best but also like crystal magenta, purple, yellow and blue as well

I love helium balloons that I can bob around, pull down and press against my crotch and stomach and eventually start grinding against until I pop.

I just bought some adorable 12 inch balloons from party city that say “Ready to Pop!” on them. Very cute!

Comment

• SusieDK
        • Dec 2017

Hi there,

I like most medium sized balloons (11 - 24”), and most brands have something cool to them. However it is not hard for me to name a favorite: My absolute favorite is that odd one out balloon that just keeps growing and growing far beyond its rated size and also far beyond what one expects from prevoius experiences. It just grow and grow, and it seems it will never pop. Then, when you least expects it, it suddenly explodes with a huge bang and into lots and lots of tiny shreds. It is not so often, I come across one of these balloons, but it happens. It is sooo cool I have often wondered what makes such a balloon that is seemingly completely similar to the other balloons from the same bag so extremely strong. Maybe it all by coincidence was made in such a way, that it has no point being weaker than another or something like that. Nevertheless these ‘odd one out balloons’ are my absolute favorites.

My favorite way with balloons is easy. It is blowing them up until the pop. It is so cool to see how big they will get - and when they all of sudden cannot get any bigger
        Why? I am not sure I can answer this question. I think maybe it is due to the way this with balloons developed for me. It is just so that blow to pop is the most exciting I can imagine doing with a balloon (and once it was also the scariest).

Thank you for reading my posting

Sincerely
        Susie

Comment

• Tracy
          • May 2018

Originally posted by SusieDK
          Hi there,

... However it is not hard for me to name a favorite: My absolute favorite is that odd one out balloon that just keeps growing and growing far beyond its rated size and also far beyond what one expects from prevoius experiences. It just grow and grow, and it seems it will never pop. Then, when you least expects it, it suddenly explodes with a huge bang and into lots and lots of tiny shreds. It is not so often, I come across one of these balloons, but it happens. It is sooo cool I have often wondered what makes such a balloon that is seemingly completely similar to the other balloons from the same bag so extremely strong. Maybe it all by coincidence was made in such a way, that it has no point being weaker than another or something like that. Nevertheless these ‘odd one out balloons’ are my absolute favorites...
          This is such a great point, and it probably deserves a topic of its own! It never ceases to amaze me that one often (at least for me, maybe I just get lucky) comes across a balloon that's amazingly tough compared to the usual ones of its type. When we look at the reasons balloons might pop sooner than expected, we think of obvious defects. And of course some types of balloons will fail in predictable ways: mouse ear and heart balloons are weak at the middle part between the lobes, pearlized balloons have always given me a bit more trouble, balloons not made of pure latex seem a total crap-shoot and I continue to believe with all my heart that black balloons pop more often than other colors.

But given, say, two jewel yellow Q11s from the same batch. Why does one take a giant neck and then a lot of abuse in sitting, and the other pops when you put any weight on it?

My theory - and I stress it's purely speculation - is that the process of balloon manufacture can introduce tons of micro-defects. That is to say, nothing that would result in more than the very irregular accidental pop in ordinary use... but given our more aggressive forms of attention makes a lot of difference between one balloon that BTPs pretty predictably and one that is an almighty struggle to pop. (And of course, the more obviously defective ones that pop too early.)

Thoughts?

Comment

• b0f0s0f
            • Nov 2016

It sounded to me like Susie was talking about balloons that kept getting bigger, rather than just putting up with a lot of pressure. Some balloons are really strong and get insanely tight before bursting, but other balloons just keep expanding and get super round and fat. I love those kinds of balloons too.

Comment

• BigBreathless
              • Jun 2017

I love hooking up my huge orange 72" cattex to my pump and lay on it while it inflates. Because it's so huge I can hump it with all my weight without fear of popping it. The way it bounces me around, how the rubber expands and stretches, how I can feel it grow beneath me: it drives me nuts!
              I sometimes let it grow a bit before I start fucking it and see how far up it will take me, before I cum on it. The thrill of it some day popping is crazy to me

Comment

• LoudPopper
                • Jan 2016

It's hard to point out a single favorite activity but it probably varies by size. There are some I mentioned before that I absolutely love. For example, in a huge balloon room, as long as theres a lot of 12'er's around I love either try to rapid fire squeeze and nail pop them to make as many explode across my chest and abdomen as possible. I also like tying 12"ers into quads and lying on them, that way I can have a whole cluster of loons squeezed up next to by body as once. Then I'll try to pop them as fast as I can or just wrestle around with them until they all give up one by one and go BOOM.

There's also this new method that I've been really into (I won't go into it for sake of time) but usually with an inflator so I can do as many as possible, once they are of good size I blow the balloons by mouth while sqheezing really hard back against my body with my arms. It really makes the balloon deform and rub against you all while growing with each breath. When you think you've gone past the limit and it's gonna BTP you squeeze as hard and fast as you can so the balloon explodes against your chest, and kinda in your face. It's so scary but so exhillarating.

For mid size loons 16-17" I just love having them around and I roll around and wrestle with them. I like to STP them with the loon facing slightly upwords so the nozzle and neck grows and grows up towards my face before KABOOM! My all time favorite method of popping balloons no matter what is the BTP Oftentimes, I'll half-tie a balloon room full of 16 and 17"ers, that way whenever I want any time during my looning fun I can reach out to a nice full balloon and it'll be ready to be untied. This way I've built in pre-inflated loons ready to BTP right into my session. I don't have to wait 4-5 minutes just to pop one balloon. By the time I've finished my session I've easily BTP'ed something like 15-20 or so loons with just only 10-15 breaths each time.

With big balloons Cattex 32 longnecks, or GL500's I'll wait till I'm rock hard and slip my dick into a nice lubed up masturbation sleeve. I'll let my dick in the sleeve rest on the loon, then I'll bounce on the balloon as hard as I can with the front half hugged up against my body and face. The harder I bounce, the more and more my dick slides in and out of the sleeve, letting me have all the fun of trying to STP these super durable loons while being stroked at the same time.

Comment

• Tracy
                  • May 2018

Oddly enough, my favorite balloons for blowing up don't seem to exist anymore! (With few exceptions.) I absolutely love, love, love, LOVE long (airship) balloons... and they have to all purposes disappeared--at least in the USA. Yes, I know about Q646s and they're great, but from there you go down to those like Ja-Ru 12" balloons and that seems to be it.

Did I hallucinate part of my childhood? I seem to recall a time when long balloons of 5 or 6" (12-15cm) width and perhaps 2 feet (60cm) long were common. And now? Like the dinosaurs they all seem to have disappeared at once.

Sigh.

Comment

• npratt
                    • Jul 2016

If you have Dollar General stores near you, they have knobby balloons that can get fairly long and fat, about 4" by 36" or more, second inflation is always better.

Comment

• Tracy
                      • May 2018

Originally posted by npratt
                      If you have Dollar General stores near you, they have knobby balloons that can get fairly long and fat, about 4" by 36" or more, second inflation is always better.
                      Thanks npratt. Great suggestion but those I can get up here as well readily enough. And I love them! Getting all the lobes to inflate without popping is a rush! But I am still looking for those ordinary airship balloons that I remember being commonplace 30 years ago.... and now apparently no longer exist.

Comment

• Popper12345
                        • Jun 2018

I don’t know what it is, but I’ve been on a binge with buying and popping clear balloons. Whether it’s 9”, 12”, 17”, 24”, or 36”, I’ve just loved clear balloons lately!! Anyone else feel the same way??

Comment

• Popper12345
                          • Jun 2018

Awesome balloon room

Just had a fantastic time making a balloon room and then popping all of them! Included various 12”s, six heart shaped, six 17”s, four 24”s, and three 36”s. Nail or sat popped all of them and Finished by b2p two 14” in the shower!

Riding and humping the 36s was definitely the best part😍

Comment

• PBK
                            • Mar 2019

Several types.
                            Anything printed. Especially with corporate/company/branding printing.
                            Punchballs are my all time favorite. I've always especially liked Mexico/Unique punchballs and the old Blue Bird punchballs. They weren't quite the same after Qualatex bought out Bluebird.
                            Tuf Tex 17" and 24" are my next favorite.
                            Other 24's like the Italian 24's and the Party City 24's.
                            Followed by giant balloons (60"+).
                            As far as activities we use a lot of helium here at the house. I have a 300 cu ft commercial cylinder and change it out about every 4 months. I love helium filled balloons. They have kind of a magic appeal to them. We started filling Mexico punchballs with helium to their absolute limit in size and they are cool.

Comment

• PBK
                              • Mar 2019

Tracy I am with you. I really miss the days of airship balloons being a more common item.
                              I remember when convenience stores used to keep the cardboard display with airships hanging on them for $0.33 each or something. Sometimes they'd have a clown or cowboy or something printed on them. I also miss the Mexico blimps. I'd buy them from Kaboom and watch my wife slowly and sensuously inflate them.
                              I can't even find the red "Happy Birthday" banner balloons anymore. They used to be very commonplace at dollar stores. In fact, I used to be able to get the ladies working in the dollar stores to inflate them with their air pump so I could take 1 or 2 already blown up!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎