X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Enigma
    • Aug 2017

Re: Hello and welcome!

My name is Stephon I live in Massachusetts. I am 26 years old, today is my birthday. I love big, bouncy q24 balloons. I am in college living with my parents until I graduate.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Happy birthday! Hope there will be plenty of birthday balloons!

Comment

• Sirprise
        • Jan 2018

Hey,
        I am a 25 male balloon and inlfa Popper (maybe semi-Popper with some special ones). My favorites are big beachballs 48-80 inch, large rideons and big ballons (24 and bigger). Preferred way of destruction would be b2p and sitpop^^

Hope for some nice conversations here.

Greetings Sirprise

Comment

• Gustovich
          • Jan 2013

I'm a 28 year old man from Sweden. I'm phobic but I wish I had the courage to pop balloons.

Comment

• bigballoonguy
            • Nov 2017

Hi! My name is Chris and I've been a fan of balloons for as long as I can remember. I especially LOVE the huge round balloons like Qualatex 36" and bigger. I'm an occasional popper, but I usually like to blow them up as big as possible just almost to the point of popping.

I'm totally turned on by the smell of the latex and watching the balloon get bigger and bigger as I blow it up. I especially like to blow them up in semi-public areas and see the reactions . I hope to post more soon and will have links to some videos I've made of me blowing up the balloons as well too.

Comment

• lionlooner
              • Apr 2016

Welcome, Sirprise, Gustovich, and bigballoonguy :v

Comment

• laughingman
                • Jan 2018

Hi my name is Cary and I'm a 24 year old man. I have had a balloon fetish/phobia since i was 10. I'm mainly a non-popper but have popped some balloons both intentionally and unintentionally. I started out originally with a phobia that progressed into a curiosity for balloon fetish. In an attempt to get over my phobia i watched balloon popping videos. I'm now 30% phobia and 70% fetish.
                For reasons unknown to me i don't like yellow balloons.
                I like 12in balloons because they're both strong but have the chance for accidental popping.
                Im a semi-popper.

Comment

• bigballoonguy
                  • Nov 2017

Thanks for the welcome Lionlooner!

Comment

• palloncino90
                    • Jan 2018

Hello everyone! I'm new here, my name's Domenico and I'm from Italy. Very happy to join this community, I'm a non-popper, I like big balloons, also if I'm a bit scary to overinflate them; I enjoy balloons with my wife, she doesn't like popping them too; my favourite balloon brand is Tuf-Tex (17" size and more) and my favourite colors is white. I wish I may share my fetish with you all and to learn from other people.

PS: I'd like to add a profile picture but I'm not able, why?
                    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Guy360
                      • Jan 2018

Hello I am Chris I am into inflatables and balloons.

Comment

• Phobos001
                        • Jul 2017

Hello! I'm a bisexual autistic fellow with a passion for design (primarily programming) and a caretaker for my lower-functioning autistic brother. I make video games and other small projects in my spare time, and with every little project I work on I get a little better!

I love balloons in both a sexual and non-sexual context; one of my favorite things to do is inflate the larger latex balloons under some clothes and feel the latex press against my skin. Sometimes I'll have a wank, but when I use the REALLY big ones (Two shirts top and bottom with a 48" cloudbuster) there isn't much you can do :P

I also love just playing with the balloons by either hugging them or bopping them around. Laying on them or squeezing them too hard make me worried they'll pop. Not so much afraid of popping - mostly just a startle - but more so that you lose potentially other fun things you could have done. (Super frugal from low income)

If you want to see some of the stuff I've made, you can visit some of these sites:

http://www.ludumdare com/compo/author/Phobos001

I hope you all have an awesome, balloon filled day!

Comment

• loonlover817
                          • Feb 2018

Hello i'm from texas and just kinda want to know the rules of the forum anyone from u.s also?
                          lover your loons forever

Comment

• loonlover817
                            • Feb 2018

any good balloons in Kansas city?
                            lover your loons forever

Comment

• loonlover817
                              • Feb 2018

Hey i'm loonlover Ive had to have my fetish in secret cause my parents are super against it and hardly ever get balloons in our house. but ive manage to maybe steal a few to enjoy myself lol. I really want to meet more people like me and to meet girls that would be willing to pop balloons. My fantasy is to do a hot butt naked sit 2 pop with a girl. I'm 18 btw so still with my parents.
                              lover your loons forever

Comment

• frankfrank
                                Empathetic Harmonizer
                                • Feb 2018

It looks like this group has been around for about seven years. HOW DID I MISS IT? I've long been hoping to find a looner group that was actually big enough to use vBulletin or other forum-friendly software, and somebody just happened to mention this group in a post on the balloon "buddylist."

I'm not a popper but, no, the group name doesn't make me feel uneasy, and I'm not at all a "nazi" about not popping; I'm entirely down with the concept "to each his own." I've actually fantasized popfests before (not to mention eagerly witnessing one at a looners event in southeast Pennsylvania about a decade ago), but it's not something I'm likely to do...but, if I did pop, it would surely be via sit-popping, hug-popping, or stomping. No B2P for me, and popping with pins, fingernails, etc. is a little lame for my tastes, but again that's just me...

I recently moved to Chicago, and I found this fetish around 57 years ago during puberty. I was playing "hide the balloon" with somebody, and it was a small balloon (water-balloon sized?) and small enough to hide in my pants and...uh, it felt good. REALLY good...

Originally posted by loonlover817
                                any good balloons in Kansas city?
                                THIS IS MY FIRST POST.

I'm guessing there should be a Party City store in your vicinity. They have a decent selection of 24-inch balloons, which compare "reasonably" to Qualatex for durability, etc. - their balloons, even when inflated well, will easily take all of the bouncing 190 pounds that I can give them, without popping. I've never tried this with then inflated to the bulging neck; I don't need to.

Originally posted by loonlover817
                                Hey i'm loonlover Ive had to have my fetish in secret...and hardly ever get balloons in our house.

My fantasy is to do a hot butt naked sit 2 pop with a girl.
                                Been there, done that - yeah. I endured a decade of fetish before finally being able to say goodbye to living with parents (or in a place quiet enough that there would be no issues with accidental popping).
                                People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎