X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

necroposting

Is it okay to necropost some threads? there are questions that were asked a year ago, i don't know if it'll be okay to revive an old gone thread.

Am just taking precautions, maybe some people will get bothered?

i personally don't care. But i care if others do.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.
  • bigballcollector
    • Mar 2017

Re: necroposting

I did the same question, there is no beef with necroposting.
    Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• frankfrank
      Empathetic Harmonizer
      • Feb 2018

Some people say that you should never necropost a thread.

So, oops...lol
      People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• TheSensorKinkster
        • Jan 2021

^Hahaha- Nice one.

I figure it's an exception around here because, logistically speaking, it's not like looners are a huge subculture with a wide range of focus that can just keep generating new ideas for discussion -- Most of the many things you can discuss surrounding balloons have already been addressed in the past few years. I say best to let new users reply to the already existent post instead of making a newer duplicate.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
          Stretched like space-time
          • Feb 2018

Most of the many things you can discuss surrounding balloons have already been addressed in the past few years. I say best to let new users reply to the already existent post instead of making a newer duplicate.
          I agree. Almost everything we usually discuss is already discussed, might as well just add to the conversation instead of starting a new thread.
          And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• PBK
            • Mar 2019

Go for it! If it's a constructive discussion all the better to add to it.
            I never understood why people get so bent out of shape when someone brings up an old necro post in forums.

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
              • Apr 2017

Unless it makes sense for the OP to need to be involved, I don't see the problem. Not like this forum is super active anyway, so the more discussion the better.

Comment

• 7balloon
                • Dec 2018

When there is nothing new here I like to put in words or phrases in the search box to see what else has been discussed in the past. It's a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎