Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • latexloonington
    • Aug 2012

yeah im kind of new to this lol i dont really know what to say

whats your favorite thing to do when looning?
  • loonerlover
    • Aug 2012

Re: yeah im kind of new to this lol i dont really know what to say

Well, I like to blow balloons up, but not pop....playing with them is always fun....and for some reason the smell of balloons drives me wild!

Comment

• lonelylooner
      • Jan 2012

Yea I'm a non popper, I love riding and bouncing on balloons but that unexpected pop drives my wild, I guess that makes me a semi popper! And I know that smell as will loonerlove

Comment

• Livi_Long
        Lustful Looner
        • Aug 2013

Hey all! I'm brand SPANKING new to looning too. The smell, feel, taste, sounds, and colours of balloons and inflatables makes me hot, wet and bothered. I've got to take care of this DRIPPING PROBLEM now. See what you've done to me? Thanks again. ;3~
        My home away from home is http://www.eros-odyssey.com

Comment

• AJK64
          • Jun 2018

The smell of balloons really reminds me of being young and having fun at parties with balloons. The smell of an oxidized balloon instantly takes me back to that time. I'm not really all that fond of letting balloons oxidise as I like them shiny and fresh, but occasionally I reuse balloons a few times and they inevitably oxidise and that smell is admittedly something I enjoy in the moment.

I was thinking the other day during a looning session just how lucky we are to have our fetish. It's one of few fetishes that stimulate every single sense. Balloons have a distinct taste, smell, feel and of course sound and they are bright, colourful and cheerful.

Comment

• loonlun
            • Mar 2021

My favorite thing to do while looning is to blow them up then squeeze and hug them. I love seeing them all distorted and squished but not yet giving up and bursting. Also riding them, hard, until they or I burst.

Comment

• Mutaloon
              • Nov 2018

I like to blow them up whether by mouth or pump underneath my clothes. The feeling of a balloon expanding and getting bigger against my skin feels wonderful to me. I much prefer to pump up balloons in my underwear as I like to feel the expansion of the balloon against my crotch.

I tend to pop balloons that are smaller like 12" balloons, but anything bigger than 24" and I like to blow them up nice and big and cuddle with them.

Comment

• UKPOPPER
                • Feb 2023

I like to inflate in my underwear too. It's such an amazing sensation. I have ripped a few clothes that way though. 😊
                Just one more puff...🎈

Comment

• BlowPlayPop
                  • Dec 2023

By far my favourite thing about balloons is actually blowing them up. I love the feeling of blowing into a new balloon and fighting against the initial resistance to stretch it. I can definitely agree with the posts on here about the smell too, which starts to intensify as the balloon grows. I like trying to blow them as big as I possibly can, but usually chicken out before they pop. I have managed to do a handful of intentional B2P's (which were awesome) and love it when one goes BANG in my face accidentally. I always get anxious towards the end though, which I actually kind of like; I find it adds to the excitement. I like to scare myself!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎