• gayloonfcker
    • Jan 2015

Re: Your Favorite Way to Pop?

Love humping/grinding my balloons.

Comment

• balloonyboy13
      • Jan 2015

I love all kinds of ways to pop balloons! I tend to sit to pop or thrust them against and a wall that really gets me going! I prefer not to use a needle or
      b2p the thought of that scares me too much!!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Omg where to start! Love blow to pops, sit popping big balloons is awesome! Love it when my bed's full of shredded balloon stuff lol! But my absolute fave is the ever popular surprise pop. One second you're riding & playing & the next...KABLAMO!!!!������������ Hee,hee! Was the balloon overstressed? Did it poke into something? You just never know lol!��

Comment

• LaylaMoore
          • Feb 2015

blow to pop, sit to pop, nail pop.
          Want to cum pop with me? Visit Bippy's Kinky Carnival!

Comment

• LucyWants2POP
            • Feb 2015

I love to sit to pop. That's better than using my nails because I used to be really afraid of balloons and afraid that one would pop and go into my eye! But ass is far away from my eye so it's all good! With feet they tend to slip around...

Comment

• marja

My favorite way of popping a balloon (or watching a balloon being popped) is blow to pop. Simply because it is the most intense way of popping a balloon.

Although I like to participate in (or arrange a) b2p contest, I prefer doing a b2p more slowly. 1 breath at a time. Build the tension, slowly. Big, Bigger, BANG!

Comment

• Meililoon
                aka lyckr
                • Sep 2014

My favorite is sit popping, but I often find myself too scared to do it unless I'm already on a popping spree. I'm kind of light, often making it an unpredictable way of trying to pop them and unpredictability is probably what scares me the most with balloons now

Comment

• Cheshire cat
                  • Sep 2015

Love to sit pop. Has to be slow and teasing, pushing the limits right to the end. Even better if they are old loons, and you need to be careful :-)

Comment

• Regular Guy
                    • Aug 2015

I love to dig my fingers into balloons while I push them hardly against my body.

I would like to be able to do B2Ps, I think this is the most intense way to pop balloons.
                    I already did some B2Ps, but I can't do it always.

Watching B2Ps (on video or reality) is also great.

Comment

• squash
                      • Nov 2015

I have a real sitting fetish Katielynn; I'm glad that you like sitting on balloons. What are the emotions that go through your mind when you're doing it?

Comment

• stephanieXheartsXblowing
                        • Oct 2015

I like to watch the BTP's the best - especially when you can tell that the person doing it is getting tired and the balloon is ready to bust!

Comment

• Katielynn
                          Expert Blower
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by squash
                          I have a real sitting fetish Katielynn; I'm glad that you like sitting on balloons. What are the emotions that go through your mind when you're doing it?
                          I like the juxtaposition between how soft and fragile the balloon can be at that moment and how rock hard it can feel against my body. It reminds me a lot if sex. I tend to like grinding on them more than sitting and bouncing with my bum.
                          I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• squash
                            • Nov 2015

That's a wonderful image, Katie! I noticed that you used the word "bum" instead of "ass", are you a UK girl?

Comment

• Loonatic
                              Balloons + Feet
                              • Apr 2016

I really love bare foot popping and sit popping. Something about those two always gets me going in an instant. I love feeling the balloon on my bare feet and being real rough until I end up with a loud pop! I also love seeing my fiancé popping barefoot as well. Seeing her pretty feet on a big balloon tying to make a loud pop really turns me on. And it's a mix of my foot fetish and balloon fetish together so it really is perfect IMO. Also, I really want to start trying more btp too but I'm a bit nervous about it but I love the really loud pop and the nervousness of not knowing when it will happen!

Comment

• SoniaStrummFan217
                                • May 2012

I don't really pop balloons, but I have popped a few inflatables before, and I can say that my choice method of popping in bouncing on them. Sometimes they won't pop for a while and you'll need to reinflate them some, but that just makes it so the fun can on longer. Beachballs are usually easier to pop than ride-ons, so blow or pump them up nice and tight, and they'll usually pop after a few good hard bounces. Ride-ons are more durable, so even when you over inflate them, they may take a while to pop. Now, I'm really not much of a popper, but even I get the urge once in a while, and the harder to pop the inflatable is, the more fun it is for me.
                                Every book is a Tardis: Innocuous on the outside, bigger on the inside, and able to transport you through time and space.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎