What Online balloon stores would you guys recommend?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ryan556
    • Sep 2016

What Online balloon stores would you guys recommend?

So I didn't start buying balloons online until 3 years ago (never knew these online stores existed) and so far I've bought from kaboom balloons a few times (since I live in the states) and have never had a problem with them on shipping or balloons,I did my 1st european oder from nordic looners, which saved me a lot more money and loved the variety. Order came on time however some of the bigger balloons i got had defects but could still be inflated, except for my gl900 that arrived with a hole that wasn't discovered till inflation, and all 3 donuts i bought had defects as well..

Now moving onto the main point of this thread- any recommendations on other sites? like looner.de for example? Have you guys always gotten your shipments on time with balloons in perfect condition? Give me any advice or thoughts on what sites you guys like the most, thanks!
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: What Online balloon stores would you guys recommend?

There's a pinned thread with a list

Comment

• LeeRider
      • Nov 2014

I have always used Kaboom. Good service, good quality products arrive in good fresh condition discreetly packaged, however I usually order the US made balloons from them.

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

I can recommend balloons United. Discreet packaging, fantastic range of balloons and you get free printed balloons for every 10 euros you spend. The packaging was so discreet they Pearce company dropped it at our neighbours and they didn't have a clue what was in it!

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

I prefer Nordic Looners. They have the shortest shipping times for me and I've never had any issues with the balloons I've bought from them.

I've used Loonerworld a few times in the past and they're good too. Biggest downside is that they use Ebay, so you're limited to their preset batches of balloons instead of being able to choose exactly how many you want.

I've only used Balloons United once, so can't say much about them.

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
            • Dec 2020

I prefer to use balloon ace based here in the uk they ship abroad and packaging is discrete too

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎