Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EthylTheAardvark
    • Nov 2016

Inflatable Anime Wolf

If you do a google image search for "Inflatable Anime Wolf", a sex toy from Hongyi shows up. Does anyone know anything about it? I'm tempted to buy one, but they're rather pricey, and I'd like to know if their work is high enough quality to justify it.
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Re: Inflatable Anime Wolf

Not enough known to give accurate information
    Washington State, United States

Comment

• new2inflate
      • May 2016

I can't speak to the specific inflatable in question, but I can say that hongyi does not have a very good reputation for quality. According to what I've read, they have a habit of producing cheap knock-offs of Puffy Paws designs.

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

Here's the deal with Hongyi. They work by commission and with them almost nothing is off the table. They don't care about copyright because copyright laws are very different in China than they are most other places.

As for quality, I can't speak from experience but I've done a lot of asking around. Their seams and vinyl are overall very high quality. Nice and sturdy, but still soft. The only problem is the paint. Often you have to avoid getting the toy wet or the paint will wash off. I'm some extreme cases I've heard of the paint comes of in chips or flakes just from touching the toy. Hongyi will do nothing to ammendment this error other than tell you that you used the toy wrong.

If you plan on ordering, make sure you discuss paint with them and save all of the emails. Get the to overtly state what you can and can not do with the toy. Pay with PayPal. Even if Hongyi won't refund you the money, PayPal's buyer protection policy will ensure you get your money back as long as you have a case (hence why you save all emails).

Hope this helps!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

I entered your search into google, and the first match I got was from Alibaba. I don't know which one you had in mind, but the one picture here looks damn good, would love to get some of these.

As I understand with Alibaba, they are a bulk order manufacturing website, and you have to order a minimal amount, something like 500 or 1000 units.

However if somebody else knoes where else I can buy these, I would greatly appreciate the lead.

Comment

• r3d3y3uk
            • Sep 2017

Hi,

Registered to say I purchased the anime wolf. While the design is perfect - the material used to make it is either very toxic or I happen to be allergic to it (I've never had this issue with inflatables before). I have experience numbness just from contact with it.

I have an off cut of the material and I'm seeking to get it tested to find out what exactly is causing this.

I registered just to say beware! When I brought this issue to the manufacturers attention they went from saying it was non toxic, to agreeing the material contains chemicals, to again saying it was safe and non toxic. Hopefully if I have the tests done I'll have a case for demanding a refund...

It's a shame because no one else is making designs like this as far as I'm aware but sadly it's a case of it's too good to be true. Unless people are aware of others who received versions that were body safe and I got unlucky...

Comment

• Barcelona33
              • Sep 2017

When we talk about inflatables, are we talking about things like these? or this is a WTF
              Attached Files

Comment

• Seidenki
                • Dec 2016

I'd love something like that, but I'm not sure I want to go through the rigmarole of ordering from them.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎