Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marja
    • Mar 2024

Orgasm without touching yourself

I was reading the story "Girls night in " from wildheart (great story!).
    In this story one of the girls suggests to b2p balloons and the first one to have an orgasm wins. The catch is that they are not allowed to touch themselves. Also contact with balloons is not allowed.

"Here's what we're gonna do; we both inflate balloons until they pop then move up a size. First person to orgasm wins."
    "Sounds fun." Says Holly taking a red balloon from the packet.
    "Wait there's a catch." Says Sophie. "You can't touch yourself, not even with the balloon."
    I was wondering if someone has ever tried this and if you succeeded? I am curious to try, but I think it will be really hard to have an orgasm without touching myself or riding something.
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: Orgasm without touching yourself

I would like to think it's possible. I've came close myself (being a guy it'll be a little easier for me) I'm sure if you are turned on enough it could happen. Guess you'll have to try it sometime. Might do it myself as well, I'll tell you how it goes.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

I've only done it while riding a balloon with clothes on. I guess there would be just enough friction between my skin and the fabric to push me over the edge. So I guess that doesn't count

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

Closest I've come without touching myself was watching my girlfriend and her friend ride my black Intex whale.

Comment

• thevinylrider
          • Apr 2016

Ive become really good at using focus and concentration to "think off", gotten good at manipulating the tiniest tingles and patterns of sensation and build to a climax with just thought alone. Recently identified a little tickling sensation present before orgasm and initiate and control it through concentration alone and have found I can widely change its pattern as I build to orgasm. Your whole body will get really hot, even tips of your ears. usually all I have to do is lightly glide the soles of my feet over something like sticky vinyl or arch them slightly while standing and I explode! Couple of times ive had to stop durig touchless cause I was afraid id have a heart attack---sometimes much more physically demanding than touch -based orgasms.

Comment

• Robin
            • Jul 2016

One time I have come without touching myself while watching a woman blowing an air mattress. I had explained to her earlier about a challenge to blow up an air mattress by mouth while lying on it at the same time. So now we had a discussion about it whether a woman can have enough lung power to lift herself this way. Finally she tried it and succeeded and I was watching her.

Comment

• johnnyky27
              • May 2016

It happened when I was much younger and discovered my balloon fetish after overcoming a phobia.
              I was blowing up a 14" balloon and had never done a b2p but something came over me and I didn't want to stop blowing. The balloon got huge and the whole experience sent me into overload, as the balloon popped, I came in my pants.
              Has never happened since.

Comment

• gayloonfcker
                • Jan 2015

Bet I could make it happen

Comment

• ninecy
                  • Oct 2016

It is definitly possible!

I'm doing this regularly, even without balloons!

First of all, of course, you have to have some good imagination or something you can watch.
                  The trick I use is some indescribable action I do with my legs. It's a bit like wanting to lift up your knees without really doing it. This is a state that I can hold for some seconds - if I try to hold it for too long, I really shake all over my body and it gets really exhausting. Don't know if anybody else knows this technique/feeling in you knees. It really increases my sexual tension a lot so I can also use it for having an orgasm without even touching me once. No ballon, no pants, no hands!

This kind of orgasms feel really different. All the way up to it is much more intense in feeling than just doing with touching. The orgasm itself is imo a lot more "plain"...
                  Still dreaming of my first balloon...

Comment

• OverTheTop
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by ninecy

I'm doing this regularly, even without balloons!

First of all, of course, you have to have some good imagination or something you can watch.
                    The trick I use is some indescribable action I do with my legs. It's a bit like wanting to lift up your knees without really doing it. This is a state that I can hold for some seconds - if I try to hold it for too long, I really shake all over my body and it gets really exhausting. Don't know if anybody else knows this technique/feeling in you knees. It really increases my sexual tension a lot so I can also use it for having an orgasm without even touching me once. No ballon, no pants, no hands!

This kind of orgasms feel really different. All the way up to it is much more intense in feeling than just doing with touching. The orgasm itself is imo a lot more "plain"...
                    Sounds like you're doing kegels.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
                      POP-O-RAMA!
                      • Feb 2016

*** Steps out of deep lurking mode***

Whoa! I haven't posted in forever!

Okay, confession time. The last time I recall having a spontaneous ejaculation in my pants was when I watched a video clip from BalloonBounce.com. The video was of the model "Ruby" bouncing on a yellow balloon till it popped. At the 5 minute, 46 second mark, she says in a very genuine tone... "I really wanted to pop it!"

Well that was "game over" for me that day! HAHA!

Here is a link to a screenshot of that moment of the video...

(FYI: I will only be making this photo available for a short time, so save it if you wish.)

Comment

• bigballcollector
                        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by ninecy
                        I'm doing this regularly, even without... toys!
                        you have to have some good imagination...maybe something you can watch.
                        The trick I use is some indescribable action I do with my legs.
                        Well, I am a guy and in my case I do not think I am doing kegels nor I think I am trying to lift my knees, however I could say I push my testicles with my legs, I slowly open and close my legs several times so that they are able to press my penis together my testicles, after some minutes I am having an orgasm. Meanwhile I doing that I create several scenarios in my mind about unpoppable balloons being bounce hardly, playballs being abused, pooltoys being crushed, etc, etc. I have done since I was a kid but stopped doing it months before my first cum, that time I felt a lot of pain each time I tried to do it, once I was able to cum the pain faded out.
                        Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• BigBreathless
                          • Jun 2017

I can blow up a Donut Balloon on my dick an watching it inflate and the tension of it maybe popping sends me over the edge!

Comment

• JOhara
                            • Jul 2015

This just happened to me recently! After a few days of “no release” lol!

Happened while watching this clip and at this scene...

As she goes down on the two balloons, they squeaked loud...not to mention they were perfectly inflated, my favorite colors and size!

She balances herself on top of the two balloons, turns to the camera and whispers “they’re so tight...” while the balloon creak and squeak.

No touch no nothing, my body just let go! And it was amazing! The pleasure was greater and longer! Hope it happens again!

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Wow! Sounds like an awesome experience! I hope it happens to me!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎