X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tecumseh
    • Nov 2017

Re: The best balloon fon non-poppers

Originally posted by palloncino90
    Thanks for your replies, guys. I also was wondering if anybody knows and have ever tried "The Devil Toys" and Mellyloon Printed, they look pretty sexy, especially the latter.

(Sorry about my mistake in the thread title)
    yeah I have a bag of devil's toys balloons. they get pretty big, can easily be necked and are also very squishy. They are a little unpredictable though, they sometimes pop prematurely because they are so thin

Comment

• loonlover817
      • Feb 2018

i like punch balloons they are strong
      lover your loons forever

Comment

• loonlover817
        • Feb 2018

anyone still on?
        lover your loons forever

Comment

• loonlover817
          • Feb 2018

anyone still positing? what yall getting for valentines day?
          lover your loons forever

Comment

• Micks101
            • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Tecumseh
            yeah I have a bag of devil's toys balloons. they get pretty big, can easily be necked and are also very squishy. They are a little unpredictable though, they sometimes pop prematurely because they are so thin
            Second this, I have some and they are incredibly soft but do pop easily!

Comment

• loonlover817
              • Feb 2018

Ive never heard of those do they make big ones?
              lover your loons forever

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by loonlover817
                i like punch balloons they are strong
                I had these many years ago. I prefer others kind of balloons but sometimes I would to bit punchballs.
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• SusieDK
                  • Dec 2017

Hi there,

The Devils Toy - balloons are Unique 16” balloons with ‘Devils Toy’ printed on them. I once had some of them as well, they look cool when blown all up.
                  I don’t remember who made them - it might have been a German website. Not at all sure though.

Sincerely
                  Susie

Comment

• palloncino90
                    • Jan 2018

I've another question: are pastel colors most easy to get a pop than crystal? Which is recommended to non poppers?

Comment

• loonlover817
                      • Feb 2018

My favorite was humping a big Q36 from Walmart OMG THAT WAS HOTTT. I've never tried a gl200 i really want to. I also got a star mylar one time that was fun. have any of yall done non pop stuff with their wife?/girlfriend?
                      lover your loons forever

Comment

• palloncino90
                        • Jan 2018

I usually do, as foreplay.

Comment

• loonlover817
                          • Feb 2018

hmm sounds hot what do u do?
                          lover your loons forever

Comment

• Vaderpat
                            • Aug 2017

My favorites at this very moment are the cattex 36 inch longnecks and the GL700.
                            I feel like the 1200 is just a bit too clumsy to use along with another balloon. The GL700 is easier to ride while having the 36 longneck in front of you

Comment

• LoudPopper
                              • Jan 2016

I'm just learning how to enjoy balloons in "kinder" ways, so excuse my mess. Given my natural "balloon-orientation" I actually know quite a lot about the resilience, durability and loudness of lots of different balloon types. My best experiences so far have been with underinflated Cattex HANDS DOWN my favorite for riding. Regarding the balloons first brought up:

Q24: In the past I feel like they could take a lot of rough handling. I once in the past came to purchase a stash of nearly 250 Q24 for an obscenely low price (favorite sale of my life). Maybe because it took years and years to go through all of the loons, they began to deteriorate to the point of becoming criminally and upsettingly fragile. Either way, I feel like the more modern batches (up to their now discontinuation) were always weaker. Moral of the story though is if you still have any, KEEP EXCELLENT CARE of them, because they're very vulnerable to becoming weak.

TT24: I love these loons at any size. Even when inflated past their rated size, they are surprisingly durable and resistant to intentional "aggressive sitting/riding". I've come to understand that they're almost indestructible when inflated even up to 80-90% of their rated size (I suggest 70% if you want a very safe ride/experience). If my memory serves right, given that they're specifically designed as "car-lot" or "advertising balloons", they're double-dipped and the latexed is a synthetic mixed with a plastic-polymer when the loons are manufactured-- each step is specifically designed to be resistant to popping. That's the only other part about my warning for them, if you try to ride or bounce at higher inflation sizes, it will be VERY loud if they accidentally pop. I'm not too sure but even at lower sizes, the pop will be louder due to the polymer that the latex is mixed with makes the balloons more taught/tight than other pure-latex brands and thus subject to louder popping b/c the latex snap's back faster during the breaking sound.

TT17: Also very strong and a good ride. The same principle applies from the TT24, and these 2 balloons are notoriously the loudest balloons when they break so be careful.

U16: They have a very beautiful shape in my opinion and are surprisingly resilient when underinflated. But they're very fragile and subject to accidental breakage. In my opinion, they're some of the softest and most "giving" loons when they're underinflated. I can actually ride them that way and get some serious erogenous excitement when wrestling with them when they're underinflated-- so much so that I can completely abandon my desires to pop when I get a hold of a good one and purely enjoy the riding experience.

Qtex Jewel: I hate these. They're hard as a rock, and they're very non-forgiving even at underinflated sizes. WARNING: they're hardness and taughtness might be greater than that of Tuf-tex and will make a very distinct "sharp" and "cracking" bang that's potentially very loud.

Quick but possibly interesting aside: I can't remember exactly where I put the thread, but it might be in the Popper's forum, but I've a couple of times in the past have tried (and unfortunately haven't yet succeeded) to create a "balloon encyclopedia" of all the brands and sizes. Once I find it, I'll insert the hyperlink. But anyways, dunno if you all would find it useful, but myself and another member gave very detailed reviews of a couple of types of balloons concerning, their sizing, thickness, durability to riding/sitting, tendency to accidentally pop, and loundness based on different methods of unintentional/intentional popping (i'm sure there were other categories). In the long-run, I have this kinda pipe-dream for the forum, where this site could also be the most comprehensive go-to reference for details about ALL the balloons out there. I just think it'd be really cool.

Comment

• Meililoon
                                aka lyckr
                                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by LoudPopper
                                Quick but possibly interesting aside: I can't remember exactly where I put the thread, but it might be in the Popper's forum, but I've a couple of times in the past have tried (and unfortunately haven't yet succeeded) to create a "balloon encyclopedia" of all the brands and sizes. Once I find it, I'll insert the hyperlink. But anyways, dunno if you all would find it useful, but myself and another member gave very detailed reviews of a couple of types of balloons concerning, their sizing, thickness, durability to riding/sitting, tendency to accidentally pop, and loundness based on different methods of unintentional/intentional popping (i'm sure there were other categories). In the long-run, I have this kinda pipe-dream for the forum, where this site could also be the most comprehensive go-to reference for details about ALL the balloons out there. I just think it'd be really cool.
                                Is this the site you're thinking of? http://balloons.wikia.com/wiki/Balloons_Wiki
                                I also did an attempt on making a thread for balloon reviews at some point: http://blowtopop.net/showthread.php?t=19661

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎