X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankfrank
    Empathetic Harmonizer
    • Feb 2018

Re: Hello and welcome!

Oh, I forgot to address your hopes of having fun with balloons and a girl. Seek, and it should happen. there are so many ways to connect, now.

There might even be a local group on meetup.com if you're in a large-enough city. (I've only become familiar with this service in the past week. I haven't even had a chance to explore all the groups here, but everything seems to be covered.)

Above, I also mentioned how happy I was to find a balloon group with structured forums. When I first learned how to use computers in 2003, I very quickly found a looners group [balloonfetish.ws], BUT SADLY it disappeared so quickly - they only staggered a ways into 2004, then it was gone. Does anybody here remember that website at all?
    People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• loonlover817
      • Feb 2018

so meetup has balloon fetish groups? have you tried them? do u have like a group of girls you do ur fetish with? that is like my dream.
      lover your loons forever

Comment

• frankfrank
        Empathetic Harmonizer
        • Feb 2018

Actually, no...if meetup has balloon fetish groups, I haven't found them yet.

But, the list of groups is so "infinite" that I haven't gone through it entirely, and I don't think I can rule anything out.
        People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• loonlover817
          • Feb 2018

yeah i hope they do. it would be fun to find a group like that. whatn was your most embarrassing looner moment?
          lover your loons forever

Comment

• frankfrank
            Empathetic Harmonizer
            • Feb 2018

Oh wow...my "embarrassing" moment, well, is so long ago that I probably don't even remember it accurately; let's say that one of the guys at the boarding school (did 8th grade only, early in my life) saw me humping a balloon.

He was a bully, but not the worst of the genre, not at all - he was fine with me buying him a Coke as "hush money" (and indeed I never heard more about it) lol.

Comment

• loonlover817
              • Feb 2018

where were u humping it? and what type of balloon lol. u ever have balloon fun at your boarding school?
              lover your loons forever

Comment

• frankfrank
                Empathetic Harmonizer
                • Feb 2018

I don't remember much ABOUT the balloon, except that it was pretty small - not even an 11 inch. (Side question: Why is it that 11, not 12, inches is a common size - via multiple manufacturers?)

A related note, I don't remember ever seeing any "good" balloons in those days - hey, I'm talking about...1960...the idea that somebody could actually put their weight on a balloon and not pop it was unthinkable. I'm not sure if that actually means that there weren't good balloons back then, or whether they just weren't "cheaply available" or something.

I was humping it in my bedroom, but the rooms didn't have doors on them, just doorways. (It was actually a mental institution, and I'm 10,000% better from the 54 weeks there, and I feel very fortunate for it - an unusual perspective, especially back "in the day" when few such places were actually not barbaric, but this was part of a university.)

Anything I did was entirely solo, and that remained true almost forever. I never had any balloon play with somebody else until maybe 2007, but I have to admit quickly that looning IS more fun "solo" because it's a complete all-about-the-balloon experience.

Comment

• frankfrank
                  Empathetic Harmonizer
                  • Feb 2018

loonlover817: No, unless I missed something, I didn't see any balloon fun in the massive selection of Chicago-area meet groups. Just a follow-up on what I posted the other day before I scrutinized it all.

Years ago, there USED TO be the occasional looner gatherings. I went to one about ten years ago which had 18 or 20 people there, in southeast Pennsylvania - it was hosted by "Michael D" who is also the owner of the "buddylist" (the straights group) on balloon buddies dot com. Gotta say it was a blast and it's always fun finding what OTHER common grounds I have with who was there...and, since I sat in on a big popping/B2P session, it was a "blast" in more ways than one.

I only made it to that one gathering; apparently he had a couple others before I knew about the group (which still exists). There were also at least two or three such meets in Silicon Valley [Milpitas] but I never got to one of those - and, sadly, the guy who hosted those meets died last month. I understand there's been a couple events in Orlando, too.

Where did you say you are?

Comment

• loonlover817
                    • Feb 2018

I'm in Houston lol. do u date a looner?
                    lover your loons forever

Comment

• loonlover817
                      • Feb 2018

any nightculbs with balloons?
                      lover your loons forever

Comment

• Olwyn
                        • Feb 2018

Hi everyone,

Just found this forum and are still quite excited about all the interesting topics. Lots of interesting and arousing reading... I live in Sweden and have been into inflatables since I was quite young. It started with a blue rubber cotton Semperit air mattress that I boinked like mad (I still have that mattress and I sometimes also give it a good ride). Loved the rubber smell and the sound when I pumped it up with a dome shaped rubber pump. Later on I got my first sex doll and experimented a lot with it and it continued to balloons and pooltoys. I'm still into sex dolls and have been playing with hundreds of them together with loads of pooltoys and balloons. I'm into both popping and non-popping/inflation and deflation.
                        I've been introducing balloons and pooltoys to my gf and she loves it - both popping and having fun on them...

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome to the forum Olwyn
                          This place is crazy awesome to hang out at

Comment

• loonlover817
                            • Feb 2018

man yall are lucky i'm a junior in hs and still live with fam and rarely get balloons. Anyone get turned on by seeing balloons in commercials?
                            lover your loons forever

Comment

• Glaziola
                              • Feb 2018

Hello everyone, happy I found this site. I live in the uk and I was terrified of balloons for half of my life now I can't get enough if them so the origin of my kink is strange to say the least. Very much a popper of balloons, beachballs, air matresses, ect; I also enjoy deflation. Very happy to be here!

Comment

• Retro77
                                • Feb 2018

Hello all, My name is Daniel 40 years old from the United States, much like a lot of people phobia(loud noises) brought me into this, although still have some of the phobia, it's gotten much better over the years, I feel that bring the fetish in the the intimate side of thing helps calm my fear and is somewhat of a theory for me. I do hope to overcome this fear cause I feel it has restricted my life in some way, any ways nice to meet you all...

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎