did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?

Hello my earliest memories of playing...enjoying myself on inflatables involves both balloons and inflatable pool toys. My earliest memories of inflatables involve my step sister's mini air mattress and her little inflatable giraffe she had. Both got popped in the end. The mini air mattress I was laying on and enjoying because at the age I was I was just discovering it felt good to rub up against it, and my step brother some how ended up underneath it briefly and bit a hole in it. we tried patching it as much as we could but it never held air the same ever again. Sort of wish I still had it (it would be a cute inflatable to still have) and the giraffe she found me enjoying so like with countless inflatables after it she poked multiple holes in it so it wouldn't hold air. She believed she would end the fetish for me, instead she made me into a inflatable fetish person who get's leaking inflatables to begin with or makes them leak by poking my own holes and riding them down. A few years later I discovered I enjoy saving balloons that are going to get popped by places like apartments. I enjoy them much the same way.

I am going to ask how you enjoy your inflatables and if you remember what came first for you, balloons or inflatable toys?
    inflatables
    0%
    balloons
    0%

The poll is expired.

Washington State, United States
  • lilolover82
    • Mar 2014

Re: did you start playing on inflatables or balloons first?

you know it is okay to share your experiences. This is not a poll only. I didn't ever intend it to be that way.
    Washington State, United States

Comment

• cgrocarlos
      • Oct 2011

I think for me it was both balloons and latex gloves. I'm not sure what gloves are considered, I would think more towards balloons, but I had easy access because my dad's a dentist. Lots of glove boxes laying around in the garage

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

I think for me it was inflatable toys, before balloons atleast.

When I was little my parents used to have this big (not sure how big though) yellow dinghy that they used to fill with water and sit me inside, out in the garden during the summer months.

The next sort of memory I can remember was learning to swim when I was about four years old. I used to love having these big orange armbands put on my arms and I also had this six colour swimring that I used to wear. Sadly these got thrown away once I'd gained my confidence in water, but I still vividly remember them now.

I guess from there thats where my initial experiences developed into a fetish, still at quite an early age though, long before I knew about that sort of thing but I still wasnt a teenager at that stage either. Balloons came a little later though during my early teenage years.

I started getting really active though when I was aboiut fourteen or so. And here I am today lol!

Comment

• OverTheTop
          • Dec 2013

Balloons - I'm attracted to both but it's harder to find good inflatables

Comment

• Danman1987
            • Nov 2012

Inflatables for me. Somewhere in 2000 I bought a Intex Radial Tire tube. I was the first time I had an inflatable that size. I laid on it and so how it began

Comment

• Jkloon
              • Aug 2013

For me it was balloons. I actually started just inflating them and holding them against me, then, inflating them in my underwear, and then I started to ride them till I got off, then I decided I try inflatables as well

Comment

• gialloman
                • Aug 2014

Inflatable toys, I still remember my green tyrannosaurus rex and my purple my little pony I loved squeezing their heads!!

Comment

• Ash_738
                  • Jun 2013

I guess it would be inflatables that I knew I felt differently about first, probably on holiday with my family in the mid 90s or so, although it wasnt until the early 2000s that I was able to figure out what these feelings were, followed by the huge relief of realising I wasn't alone after I got my own PC around the same time. Balloons always featured but for some reason I was never quite as attracted.
                  Shut up and blow!

Comment

• SoniaStrummFan217
                    • May 2012

For me, it's always been inflatables. I may like the sound the a balloon makes when it deflates, but other than that, I've never played on a balloon before because I'm always scared of them popping. So I've always liked regular inflatables more.
                    Every book is a Tardis: Innocuous on the outside, bigger on the inside, and able to transport you through time and space.

Comment

• ninecy
                      • Oct 2016

I have only played with inflatables so far, so they're also the first thing for me to play with.

As a child I always had to vomit when near to balloons as I couldn't bear their (for me) absolutely disgusting smell. For that reason we've never had any balloons at home and as long as I still live with my parents, I cannot play with them really.

My first experiences with inflatables were when I was about 8 years old. I got up maybe at 4:30 am when everybody was sleeping and pulled a big inflatable animal out of my closet.
                      Before that, I've never inflated anything in my life at all. It was just such a great feeling to be able to do inflation at all (I just didn't have any possibility before as my parents always kept me away from anything inflatable due to my reactions to balloons). It was my luck that we always had at least some pool toys at home since then.

Since then I play with inflatables relatively seldomly. Only when there's a special occasion...

By now, I still haven't had any physical contact to a balloon (18 years old now). All looing I do is watching...
                      The only experience I had with expanding rubber "inflatables" was with latex gloves which I think are definitly not the same: You can't blow them up by taking them into your mouth, they can't get a neck and have quite a difficult topology.

But it also was such an amazing experience to get to now the feeling of making something expand by just your breath. The feeling of exercising force by your lungs just turns on soooo much. And with latex gloves I also got the smell problem under control.
                      Still dreaming of my first balloon...

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                        • Mar 2016

I'm never got into inflatibles. Only balloons.

Comment

• Meililoon
                          aka lyckr
                          • Sep 2014

Balloons for me. I've tried doing something with a beachball I have, but it doesn't really do much for me. I kind of want an orca though! Especially those giant 5m ones looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

• Ryan556
                            • Sep 2016

For me it was balloons then Inflatables. When I was a kid I was extremely scared of balloons, I didn't mind playing with them but I hated watching them getting inflated since they may pop during. Then when I was 13 I had came home from a party and taken some big balloons since they needed help cleaning up and didn't want to pop all of them and that night is when my love for balloons really started! Then around 15 I started playing with beach balls but I haven't touched an inflatable since then.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
                              • Jun 2015

balloons for me, not much interest in inflatables (no offence to anyone)

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎