If you met up with another looner for a session what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloonrider
    • Jan 2017

If you met up with another looner for a session what would you do?

I have always played with this thought in my head, how would it be to have a looning session with another looner. I am straight, but when it comes to looning the balloon is the object of interest. And just seeing someone else getting it on with a balloon is a huge turn-on.

Have any of you guys had any play sessions involving other looners? And if yes - feel free to share how it went.

I have seen some threads about meeting up - and I think it would be akward, but also super cool to meet other looners in a balloon room, filled to the brink with all sorts of loons. I don't think I could hold back the urges to hump, ride, grind, pop, in such a situation - would be cool if it played out one day.
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Re: If you met up with another looner for a session what would you do?

Sorry to be boring, but I'd just walk around my city or their city doing b2p's.

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

A think about meeting up with other looners all the time ,and when it comes to balloon play gender dont matter ,it would be a fantasy come true .
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

But i would like to blow up some big balloons for someone while watching their anticipation and excitement grow
        The bigger the better

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
          • Feb 2018

I'd love you to blow big balloons for me, blowitbig :-)

Comment

• loonlover817
            • Feb 2018

I would love to sit to pop a big balloon on their pussy or lap lol. but if it was a guy id do a sit 2 pop on the ground lol. i wonder if their are balloon fetish nightclubs
            lover your loons forever

Comment

• scuba
              • Jan 2017

I have a dream about interducing the experience of floating on a GL1200 on a lake to a bounch of looners.
              It could be really cool taking a trip on the lake with 5 or 10 other looners on each our GL1200 balloon.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Count me in, scub'

Comment

• loonlover817
                  • Feb 2018

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

hottest balloon stuff ever
                  lover your loons forever

Comment

• kahuna09
                    • Jul 2013

i would really love to just sit and talk to aonther fellow looner doesnt matter gender or orentation. i would just like to hear what you like dis like about balloons ect. how you feel you got your start or where it came from your fetish for balloons that is.

Comment

• loonlover817
                      • Feb 2018

yeah same that would be fun and end it with a sit to pop in public
                      lover your loons forever

Comment

• scuba
                        • Jan 2017

Yep i live in Denmark. It you wanna visit come in the summer, it is to Danmark cold here now.
                        But I would love to visit Amerika again.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Just be sure to drop by my place, scub'
                          If you happen to be over here visiting the colonies

Comment

• blowhyoooge
                            • May 2016

i have done some looning with female lovers who were non-looners (but did it for me). it was fantastic. not much interest in looning with a boyfriend, but if i did happen to end up with someone who was a looner, i'd be happy to blow up big balloons for him and have him watch. i imagine most looner boys would be just fine with that plan.

Comment

• scuba
                              • Jan 2017

Sure thing Bubble. I love doing road trips in the USA, so if i come past where you live would come for a visit

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎