X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Balloon Squeeze

Ashley Graham has been a maid for years, she loves her job. Today she has to clean the living room after the party last night but their are partially blown up balloons all over and they will not fit in the trash can. What to do? Finally she decides to pop them, she grabs a balloon hugs and squeezes it but they are not fully blown up so it's not going to be that easy. She even lays on it and bounces inorder to try to pop it. Finally "POP" that was one....... Now for the rest of them

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/40846/clip_images/generated_16849404.gif

Ashley Graham has been a maid for years, she loves her job. Today she has to clean the living room after the party last night but their are partially blown up balloons all over and they will not fit in the trash can. What to do? Finally she decides to pop them, she grabs a balloon hugs and squeezes it but they are not fully blown up so it's not going to be that easy. She even lays on it and bounces inorder to try to pop it. Finally "POP" that was one....... Now for the rest of them

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Bouncy Balloon Fun

Watch me blow up balloons, bounce on them, rub them kiss them, laugh, giggle and have fun with balloons

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/82277/clip_images/generated_17005616.gif

Watch me blow up balloons, bounce on them, rub them kiss them, laugh, giggle and have fun with balloons

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

3 balloons

Today I have 3 beautiful balloons and.. I will play with them! First I blow them for you, I will use just my strong lungs! I will make them really really big!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/107564/clip_images/ante3balloonsalice.gif

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Drunk and bad nanny

Karina, being very drunk, came to kindergarten. Depraved, in a torn shirt, she continually smokes a cigarette. Many balloons scattered on the floor, and Karina, certainly, could not pass. She pops balloons in all ways - sit pop, high heels stomp, strikes balloons fingers, as well as sitting on a gym ball, sit pop balloons using the gym ball. Drunk Karina burst all the balloons, and was very pleased.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/drunk%20and%20bad%20nanny11.gif

Karina, being very came to kindergarten. Depraved, in a torn shirt, she continually smokes a cigarette. Many balloons scattered on the floor, and Karina, certainly, could not pass. She pops balloons in all ways - sit pop, high heels stomp, strikes balloons fingers, as well as sitting on a gym ball, sit pop balloons using the gym ball. Karina burst all the balloons, and was very pleased.Full HD. 1920:1080. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Anchor Pops Balloons with her Manicured Fingers and her Hands

Anchor is sitting outdoors in public and blows up a couple of balloons, ties them and then pops them with her beautifully manicured fingers (her polish is not chipped, even though it may look that way on the preview pics -- it is purple with silver sparkles on the tips). This clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1440x1080 for high quality and is 2:43 minutes long.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/7180/clip_images/apbwhbpfah.jpg

Anchor is sitting outdoors in public and blows up a couple of balloons, ties them and then pops them with her beautifully manicured fingers (her polish is not chipped, even though it may look that way on the preview pics -- it is purple with silver sparkles on the tips). This clip is MP4 (H.264) encoded at 1440x1080 for high quality and is 2:43 minutes long.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Happy New Year 2017: The Final!

This is the third and final clip of Anna and Sarah's PRIVATE HAPPY NEW YEAR PARTY Sylvester 2016 / 2017! The room is still messed up from from the confetti-booms. The girls do the BEST FINAL BLOW TO POP RACE with two Tuftex 17 inch Happy New Year printed balloons. Each girl has on of those small stools under her cute ass and they act behind each other in a beautiful perspective to let you watch their nice dresses during blowing wonderful balloons. After this awesome race, it starts the balloon popping bash: They POP ALL THE BALLOONS left in the living room. See hot sitpops, nailpops, bounce to pops, hug to pop and ride to pops. No balloon will be left over and the sequence ends with hot kissings...

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/96241/clip_images/sylvestersnippingfinalzus.jpg

This is the third and final clip of Anna and Sarah's PRIVATE HAPPY NEW YEAR PARTY Sylvester 2016 / 2017! The room is still messed up from from the confetti-booms. The girls do the BEST FINAL BLOW TO POP RACE with two Tuftex 17 inch Happy New Year printed balloons. Each girl has on of those small stools under her cute ass and they act behind each other in a beautiful perspective to let you watch their nice dresses during blowing wonderful balloons. After this awesome race, it starts the balloon popping bash: They POP ALL THE BALLOONS left in the living room. See hot sitpops, nailpops, bounce to pops, hug to pop and ride to pops. No balloon will be left over and the sequence ends with hot kissings... Let 2017 begin the way it ended on this private balloon party :) All scenes filmed with tripod and external mic. 4K (Ultra HD) Quality

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

Scarlett Incense Burning Party Balloons

Scarlett has taken about 7 minutes away from the party as she's not really a fan of parties or balloons. The clip starts as Scarlett angrily tries to rip the party paper from her party dress and immediately picks up an incese stick to burst the cluster of balloons at her feet. With some incredible closeups and camera angles you'll get to see Scarlett meticulously burst all the balloons with the burning end of the incense stick. She is kinda pretending the incense stick is a cigarette and so quite often puts the stick into her mouth for some 'kiss of doom' balloon popping. This clip is a return to our 'multi cam' format and whilst the split screen multi cam occurances are very minimal - the 2 angles do add a new dimension to the popping power of Scarlett!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/47150/clip_images/scarlettpartypoppermcfullhd.gif

*** 1080P FULL HD WIDESCREEN *** MULTI CAM *** Scarlett has taken about 7 minutes away from the party as she's not really a fan of parties or balloons.  The clip starts as Scarlett angrily tries to rip the party paper from her party dress and immediately picks up an stick to burst the cluster of balloons at her feet.  With some incredible closeups and camera angles you'll get to see Scarlett meticulously burst all the balloons with the burning end of the incense stick.  She is kinda pretending the incense stick is a cigarette and so quite often puts the stick into her mouth for some 'kiss of doom' balloon popping.  This clip is a return to our 'multi cam'  format and whilst the split screen multi cam occurances are very minimal - the 2 angles do add a new dimension to the popping power of Scarlett!  *THIS IS A MULTI CAM VERSION. A SINGLE CAM VERSION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE*

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Ivy Frost mouth inflates a GL500 to get the party started

To get her balloon party off to a flying start she blows up a GL500 that is almost as big as she is, whilst being surrounded by 20" red balloons.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/99021/clip_images/generated_17032144.gif

To get her balloon party off to a flying start she blows up a GL500 that is almost as big as she is, whilst being surrounded by 20" red balloons.

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Tinchen Q24 Blow and Nailpop

Since it is so cold and there is so much snow here in Europe, we have the appropiate clip for you. Tinchen is wearing a beautiful twocolour blue latexdress and is sitting in her icecave. She has a Qu 24“ with snowman-imprint and blows it up until the limit. When it is really plump and the neck really big, Tinchen digs in her fingernails and pops it. 2 perspectives

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/32853/clip_images/tinchen%20snowman%20q24.gif

Nun war es letzten Tage immer recht kalt und hat zum Teil recht stark geschneit und da haben wir fuer euch einen passenden, winterlichen Clip mit TInchen fuer euch. Tinchen traegt ein sehr schoenes 2 farbiges blaues Latexkeid und sitzt in ihrer Eisgrotte. Sie bekommt einen Qualatex 24" mit Schneemann - Aufdruck. Diesen blaest sie bis ans Limit auf. Als er dann richtig prall ist und der Hals richtig voll rausgekommen ist, bohrt sie ihre Fingernaegel in ihn rein, so dass es ihn zerfetzt. 2 Perspektiven in Full HD 1920x1080 Since it is so cold and there is so much snow here in Europe, we have the appropiate clip for you. Tinchen is wearing a beautiful twocolour blue latexdress and is sitting in her icecave. She has a Qu 24“ with snowman-imprint and blows it up until the limit. When it is really plump and the neck really big, Tinchen digs in her fingernails and pops it. 2 perspectives in Full HD 1920x1080.      

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

BBW Balloon Ppp

This is some of the most fun I've had shooting! I love bouncing on balloons until they pop but I also liked the feeling in my hands when I twisted and squeezed them until they just couldn't take anymore. I'd love to do more of these, buy the video and I'll make more

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/103925/clip_images/generated_17036576.gif

This is some of the most fun I've had shooting! I love bouncing on balloons until they pop but I also liked the feeling in my hands when I twisted and squeezed them until they just couldn't take anymore. I'd love to do more of these, buy the video and I'll make more

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Girls And Balloons

Boredom is unknown for us. In this video, we'll blow up several balloons and tease us with it each other or destroy them. We also use balloons as breast implants or put us into the panties. In our surprise box we also find a condom and a latex glove to inflate and destroy. Our clips are in German language.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/54421/clip_images/fcv0493-03.jpg

Version 960x540Preview Boredom is unknown for us. In this video, we'll blow up several balloons and tease us with it each other or destroy them. We also use balloons as breast implants or put us into the panties. In our surprise box we also find a condom and a latex glove to inflate and destroy. Our clips are in German language.

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Peaches 20 Pop Bounce/Sit Pop

Peaches have 10 balloons....all 16 except a Q24 inch at the end. With her large bottom, she has plenty of weight behind her bounces so many of them get a good neck. A few others give up right away under her weight. Shot from 2 camera angles we add the second angle 'pop' to each for a total of 20 pops.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/27080/clip_images/peachess2p16gif.gif

Peaches have 10 balloons....all 16 except a Q24 inch at the end.  With her large bottom, she has plenty of weight behind her bounces so many of them get a good neck.  A few others give up right away under her weight.  Shot from 2 camera angles we add the second angle 'pop' to each for a total of 20 pops.   Also in our store in HD (1920x1080)

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Big Balloons

Hi honey! I guess you did not remember our plans for tonight? We have a bunch of friends coming over and I come home and there is a big pile of balloons. I am so tired of seeing all this rubber all over the house and tired of your obsession.

These are such big ones and betting that these were expensive. In the past, I just smiled and said you could untie them and play with them again. However this time, I am going to pop each and every one whether it is between my nails, heels or having my body press against it. Say goodbye to your balloons as we are going to pop each and every one.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/91751/clip_images/BigBalloons.gif

Featuring Luna Lain! Hi honey! I guess you did not remember our plans for tonight? We have a bunch of friends coming over and I come home and there is a big pile of balloons. I am so tired of seeing all this rubber all over the house and tired of your obsession. These are such big ones and betting that these were expensive. In the past, I just smiled and said you could untie them and play with them again. However this time, I am going to pop each and every one whether it is between my nails, heels or having my body press against it. Say goodbye to your balloons as we are going to pop each and every one. Now clean up this mess!

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

Lucy Uses Her Nails in 22 Balloons

Do you enjoy nail pops? Well, Lucy does! In this video she will drive you crazy using her sharp fingernails on the 11" balloons! Focus here is on the balloons, so you'll get some cool closes. At first she pops 7 clear balloons while seated on a chair. She puts the balloons on her lap, teases a little and then pop! Next, she will get 15 printed and regular balloons, will put each on top of the chair, squeeze a little to get a neck and then rip them with her nails! Enjoy!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/112252/clip_images/generated_17041048.gif

Do you enjoy nail pops? Well, Lucy does! In this video she will drive you crazy using her sharp fingernails on the 11" balloons! Focus here is on the balloons, so you'll get some cool closes. At first she pops 7 clear balloons while seated on a chair. She puts the balloons on her lap, teases a little and then pop! Next, she will get 15 printed and regular balloons, will put each on top of the chair, squeeze a little to get a neck and then rip them with her nails! Enjoy!

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

Jaylen's First Topless Blow to Pop

Cataleena's friend, Jaylen, does her first fetish video blowing up a 16-inch Unique balloon. This under 5' model removes her top part way through to help her breath and in the process expose a fantastic set of tittays!! Viva La Breasts

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/27080/clip_images/output_rqc16u.gif

Cataleena's friend, Jaylen, does her first fetish video blowing up a 16-inch Unique balloon.  This under 5' model removes her top part way through to help her breath and in the process expose a fantastic set of tittays!!  Viva La Breasts

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎