X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NatashaTy
    • Mar 2017

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi,

I'm Natasha Ty, I do photoshoots and produce fetish videos. I am a 23 year old Vietnamese and Irish girl, and I want to know more about the fetish in general. I wouldn't say I have a balloon fetish, but they're fun to play with, and I enjoy it!

Please let me know if you have any ideas, things you would want to see in upcoming videos or if you want a custom video made.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say!

Comment

• bigjohnl
      • Mar 2017

I found out my fetish by dating a girl who liked balloons. I don't think she ever had the fetish, but she enjoyed them so much that eventually we incorporated them in our loving. We eventually broke up, but now I have the fetish and I truly enjoy it!

Comment

• Gustoloon
        • Mar 2017

Hello! 28 year old man here. I would be a popper but I'm sad to say I'm phobic.

long-time lurker, never tried socializing with other looners before. Cheers to you all

Comment

• EtOHLooner
          • Mar 2017

40-something gay man here. Generally a non-popper myself, although I love watching guys B2P in vids. I'm more likely to start blowing up balloons when I've been drinking, and also if I've had a few I'm bolder about pushing them to the max, which tends to lead to some accidental pops. When I'm blowing them up sober I'm more timid and rarely get them too close to bursting. Hence my username.

I tend to prefer soft, easy-to-inflate balloons, especially those that neck without too much trouble. (Balloons that get really tight before they start to neck make usually make me too nervous to push them further, even when I know they'll neck.) Any recommendations for that type of balloon are welcome!

Comment

• Chris Rock
            • Mar 2017

Hi! I'm a 30 years old man from Argentina. I like both balloons and inflatables (beachballs specially), but I prefer inflatables. I'm a semi-popper and prefer sit pops or ridings. I'm not married (yet) but I live with my gf, that knows about this. I enjoy reading about other looner experiences and writing my own too!

Comment

• amac
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Danishgaylooner
              Hi there!
              Gay looner from northern Denmark. Mostly non-popper, but don't object to popping balloons and watching guys popping them.
              Started looning at age of 11, shortly after my 11th birthday.
              Looking to chat, email, skype, or even possibly meet up with other guys. Please contact me if you're interested.
              Cheers, Ian
              Hi Ian

Long time no see ! Tried to PM you but seems I cant PM at the moment !

amac

Comment

• thevinylrider2
                • Apr 2017

Hello, straight male and avid inflatable lover and collector. Love to ride, especially wet and in deeper water since childhood. Interests anything inflatable or latex/vinyl--body suits, life jackets, dinghies too. Non popper. Interested in inflatable erotic stories. Many associated interests including WAM, deep mud, breathplay. Wish to film videos of my exploits.
                Last edited by thevinylrider2; 10-04-2017, 05:10.

Comment

• Burg
                  • Mar 2017

im burg im 19 and ive been into balloons my whole life, my favorite thing to do is to manipulate balloons with tools to turn them into specialized tools for completing a specific task that im assuming i cant talk about because literallly no one else on this forum has said a single thing about actually being uh "naughty" with balloons. i invented a special recipe for augmenting a large punch balloon into a toy just last week and im pretty proud of it because ive never seen it done before me.

Comment

• Burg
                    • Mar 2017

[QUOTE=Burg;46862]im burg im 19 and ive been into balloons my whole life, my favorite thing to do is to manipulate balloons with tools to turn them into specialized tools for completing a specific task that im assuming i cant talk about because literallly no one else on this forum has said a single thing about actually being uh "naughty" with balloons. i invented a special recipe for augmenting a large punch balloon into a toy just last week and im pretty proud of it because ive never seen it done before me. [edit] i just found a thread where dudes talked about putting their peenors in a sprinkler ball, so yeah the punch balloon has a perfect hole for penetration. lmao

Comment

• TheGrimLooner
                      • Apr 2017

G'day all,

Grim Looner here from Australia. I have been into balloons most of my life, even preferring balloons over human partners. But now I managed to find an acceptable human and it's going great so far

I am a semi-popper. I am scared of the pop (I always startle to loud noises), but feeling and seeing a balloon under me that looks like it's about to pop is so hot that the fear lessens. After a long looning session, no more startle. Funny thing is a long time between sessions means I'm back to square one in terms of fear. Even between sessions, I can never start of with putting my whole weight on a balloon. I prefer translucent balloons with necks, small enough to sit on a chair and have my feet on the ground. I go through phases of what balloon I prefer the most.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome, welcome, GrimLooner! Ive always LOVED your " balloon death" videos! You have a wonderful, natural style while you play! So very glad to have u here! Looking foward to hearing about some of your great experiences! ^_^

Comment

• simonewz
                          • Aug 2016

Hi guys im a looner from singapore glad to see so much looners here !

Comment

• tamz
                            • Apr 2017

Hi everybody I'm tamz 24 from bristol UK I've loved inflatables and balloons since I was 5 I'm looking for people to explore this fetish with

Comment

• inbox_pm
                              • Apr 2017

Hello everyone,
                              I'm inflatable lover and collector from Ukraine. Love to ride, swim, inflate, deflate. I'm a non-popper.

Comment

• Infl8
                                • Apr 2017

Hi. I'm a semi popper from SC and I have a lot of favorite balloons.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎