Does it make you nervous when someone unties an inflated balloon?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RhodieNite
    • Nov 2017

Re: Does it make you nervous when someone unties an inflated balloon?

Popping startles me, andI'm so nervous if someone start squeezing hard

But I love untying a balloon and pinch the knot so it makes a screeching noise as it deflate

Comment

• caracundinsky
      • Nov 2017

what's balloon fetish for you?

Hey guys,

This is Cara from Berlin. First of all, yes, that makes me nervous but queezing a balloon and anticipating the pop makes me much more nervous!

I have been involved in producing niche fetish clips (mainly underwater but also some balloon) over the last year and have only had great experiences!
      I love the visual qualities of balloons and also the noises the make!
      I would love to get a bit more insight into how fetishes can evolve/what they mean to different people to gain a better understanding of the "essence" of different fetishes since I would like to do some films on these "essences"…
      therefore I am very intersted in some personal reports about what the fetish means to you:

–favourite/worst experiences
      –ultimate fantasy
      –are you happy to have a fetish?
      –do you remember first "feeling" it?
      –do you have a personal definition of what exacly turns you on?
      –is it exclusively sexual or maybe also just interesting/fun/familiar to watch/do?

Happy to hear from you,
      Cara

Comment

• b0f0s0f
        • Nov 2016

When you're allowed to, you should make a new thread in the "Balloon Fetish Discussion" page, and post your question there, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in answering it.

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
          • Jun 2015

that's a good question... if it is a women i would say i'd be both frightened and aroused but haven't personally been in that intimate situation. in public i don't have much interest since i keep my fetish interest very personnal

Comment

• srob2
            • Dec 2017

Originally posted by Blue548
            Hi all,

I'm a popper myself but would be interested to hear from non-poppers. Do you ever get nervous in a public place if someone gets a inflated balloon and starts playing with the knot? I can imagine this can be horrible as you may think someone will untie it and inflate it to a larger size, possibly popping it unintentionally or intentionally.

What would be your reaction as you heard the first woosh of air? I'm asking this as although I'm a popper, people should respect other people, as being a previous phobic myself the experience described above can be like torture wondering if the person will manage to untie the balloon.
            This is almost always someone trying to inhale helium to talk funny, or getting rid of a balloon they are too scared to pop, even with a pin.

Comment

• loonerdude44
              Inflatable Enthusiast
              • Oct 2017

That hasn't happened to me since I don't go out in public very often, let alone when there are balloons involved (I just know they're probably going to be popped so I stay away), I'm a serious introvert and prefer to keep to myself, so I don't go to social gatherings or anything involving balloons (not that I get invited to parties and such anyway).

The idea does freak me out a little.

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

I just would to run away and avoid it. Bad phobia
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Enigma
                  • Aug 2017

I cover my ears because of the sharp pops. Especially the big ones.

Comment

• Enigma
                    • Aug 2017

I was a nervous child going to a party with friends, family, etc. I despise having my friends trying to stomp on balloons. The worse part is they pop it in your ears.

Comment

• LoudPop
                      • Sep 2018

When my ex-wife and I were dating if we were out and got balloons that were already inflated from a store or club, etc. we would untie them and blow them up nice a tight, then she would pop them with her ring or fingernails. Boom! People would spin around and look at us. She would giggle and say something like "That was a loud pop!"

Comment

• Fuusen
                        • Nov 2019

I like balloons being untied, especially when they are blown up further or blown up again

Comment

• Kitten
                          • Jul 2023

Originally posted by LoudPop
                          When my ex-wife and I were dating if we were out and got balloons that were already inflated from a store or club, etc. we would untie them and blow them up nice a tight, then she would pop them with her ring or fingernails. Boom! People would spin around and look at us. She would giggle and say something like "That was a loud pop!"
                          My girlfriend does that too. It makes me so nervous. Especially because you're not sure how reliable the balloons are. Sometimes they get huge, othertimes they don't.

Comment

• hudi03xo
                            • Jun 2023

Definitely. I'd start sweating and looking away

Comment

• niklooner
                              • May 2018

Originally posted by LoudPop
                              Originally posted by Kitten
                              My girlfriend does that too. It makes me so nervous. Especially because you're not sure how reliable the balloons are. Sometimes they get huge, othertimes they don't.
                              You guys are sooo damn lucky!
                              this is something super sexy from a girl

Comment

• PomeranianLooner
                                • Feb 2016

Years before, I would try to leave when there were inflated balloons nearby, struggling with the knot, blowing balloons bigger, playing with them was only worse.
                                Today, as still-phobic-wannabe-popper I know I'd like to stay and see where it goes - at least when I'm typing this. However, I'm doubt if I would bear the anticipation.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎