Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivyy
    • Jun 2016

Re: Balloon Updates

Sexy And Funny Balloon show In My Bed And Ballon Popping!!!

I think I have a ballon fetish! I have ballons in my rooms, I like to sleep with them and to play with them, I love to feel the plastic and of course to pop them! I am in a playfull mood and I know you watch me play with my balloons! I squeeze them and I throw them to the air and I create static electricity rubbing them on my clothes and I make my ballons satellites of my head as my hair fly! I make noise rubbing my ballons and I make a sensual show for you. At the end, of course I pop some of them and I take a new one, I make it big blowing and I play some bizzarre music with it. Share with me my ballon addiction!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/80095/clip_images/reaballoonshands.gif

Find the High Definition WMV Version HERE:REA - Balloon Addiction - Sexy And Funny Balloon show In My Bed And Ballon Popping!!! (WMV HD)I think I have a ballon fetish! I have ballons in my rooms, I like to rest with them and to play with them, I love to feel the plastic and of course to pop them! I am in a playfull mood and I know you watch me play with my balloons! I squeeze them and I throw them to the air and I create static electricity rubbing them on my clothes and I make my ballons satellites of my head as my hair fly! I make noise rubbing my ballons and I make a sensual show for you. At the end, of course I pop some of them and I take a new one, I make it big blowing and I play some bizzarre music with it. Share with me my ballon addiction!

Comment

• ivyy
      • Jun 2016

Blowing and popping balloons with toenails

First I blowing few balloons and after it I teasing and popping balloons with my sexy seductive toenails. Seductively stroke the balloons with my toenails as if I were giving a foot job until the nails snag the balloons and pop them (lots of nail plucking and pricking). My gorgeous seductive feet make you crazy!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/98261/clip_images/generated_16899380.gif

Comment

• ivyy
        • Jun 2016

Cigarette Popping Stolen Helium Balloons

When I was going through your closet I happened upon some balloons so I decided to steal them, inflate them with helium, and tie them to my wrist while I wait for you to come home. When you get home you are horrified to see that I've found your hidden stash of balloons that you were not supposed to have. Now you are going to have to pay for that mistake. I light up a cigarette and tease some of your balloons with it. I humiliate you and scold you for disobeying as I pop one of your balloons under my sharp black high heels, one I pop with my nails, and the rest get popped with my cigarette and kiss of doom. (lots of talking in this video)

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/86035/clip_images/generated_16988090.gif

When I was going through your closet I happened upon some balloons so I decided to steal them, inflate them with helium, and tie them to my wrist while I wait for you to come home.  When you get home you are horrified to see that I've found your hidden stash of balloons that you were not supposed to have.  Now you are going to have to pay for that mistake.  I light up a cigarette and tease some of your balloons with it.  I humiliate you and scold you for disobeying as I pop one of your balloons under my sharp black high heels, one I pop with my nails, and the rest get popped with my cigarette and kiss of doom.  (lots of talking in this video)

Comment

• ivyy
          • Jun 2016

Christmas Balloon Races

This clip was the first clip taken during the Christmas-Session on the last day 2016 and shows Anna and Sarah at Anna's home: The girls decided for Christmas to blow only red balloons until they pop. The cuties begin with tight 14 inch Belbal balloons, turn on with those rare 16 inch Qualatex big Stars and finish with the 17 inch outdoor balloons of BSA. Anna the Reindeer and Santa Sarah look so cute and have REAL BALLOON FUN!!
          Previev pics show only the first five minutes of the video. All scenes filmed with tripod and external mic.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/96241/clip_images/generated_16988412.gif

This clip was the first clip taken during the Christmas-Session on the last day 2016 and shows Anna and Sarah at Anna's home: The girls decided for Christmas to blow only red balloons until they pop. The cuties begin with tight 14 inch Belbal balloons, turn on with those rare 16 inch Qualatex big Stars and finish with the 17 inch outdoor balloons of BSA. Anna the Reindeer and Santa Sarah look so cute and have REAL BALLOON FUN!! Previev pics show only the first five minutes of the video. All scenes filmed with tripod and external mic.

Comment

• ivyy
            • Jun 2016

Happy New Year 2017

If you think, that Anna and Sarah just made those two fabulous Christmas clips the last day in 2016 you are totally wrong!! The girls just warmed-up for their PRIVATE HAPPY NEW YEAR PARTY Sylvester 2016 / 2017 that night. You should enjoy this awesome event. Here comes the first of three clips. The room is filled with those nice Tuftex 17 inch Happy New Year balloons and Qualatex 16 inch stars to fit for Syslvester. Anna and Sarah are dressed up so beautiful for that special day and their party.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/96241/clip_images/generated_16993120.gif

If you think, that Anna and Sarah just made those two fabulous Christmas clips the last day in 2016 you are totally wrong!! The girls just warmed-up for their PRIVATE HAPPY NEW YEAR PARTY Sylvester 2016 / 2017 that night. You should enjoy this awesome event. Here comes the first of three clips. The room is filled with those nice Tuftex 17 inch Happy New Year balloons and Qualatex 16 inch stars to fit for Syslvester. Anna and Sarah are dressed up so beautiful for that special day and their party.Balloons for the girls are (8): Qualatex 16 inch berry-colored (Nailpop wit squeezing  after blown to the max), of course Tuftex 17 inch Happy New Year (Blow to Pop), Qualatex 16 inch big Stars (Blow to Pop) and another Tuftex 17 inch (Sitpop by Annas cute ass) !! Previev pics show only the first five minutes of the video. All scenes filmed with tripod and external mic.

Comment

• ivyy
              • Jun 2016

Stabbing Balloons With A Kitchen Knife

I'm one of those people who has always been afraid of balloons. Today I turn on them, and finally get my vengeance on them for being so scary. I take a sharp kitchen knife and every one of those shiny balloons. You can see my jump in fear as they pop, but that won't stop me. They all have to be destroyed!!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/102155/clip_images/popgif.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                • Jun 2016

KellyBigBalloonScare

Kelly is hot blowing big balloon and scaring of it popping!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/3787/clip_images/generated_16989540.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                  • Jun 2016

Balloon Time Angel

Angel loves playing with balloons! In part one she blew up yellow red and green balloons. Now it is time to pop them all. She pops them all different ways, she steps on them, pops them with her nails and rides them until they pop!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/82829/clip_images/BalloonTimeAngelPart21.gif

Angel Lee loves playing with balloons! In part one she blew up yellow red and green balloons. Now it is time to pop them all. She pops them all different ways, she steps on them, pops them with her nails and rides them until they pop!

Comment

• ivyy
                    • Jun 2016

Eva barefoot stomp pop

Eva barefoot stomp pop balloons. She trample her bare feet various balloons, and also with painted faces and balloon - heart. Pictures on the balloons bizarrely are stretched, and then the balloon exploded deafeningly. Eva barefoot pop all balloons.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/64033/clip_images/eva%20barefoot%20stomp%20pop.gif

Eva barefoot stomp pop balloons. She trample her bare feet various balloons, and also with painted faces and balloon - heart. Pictures on the balloons bizarrely are stretched, and then the balloon exploded deafeningly. Eva barefoot pop all balloons. 1280:720. MP4.

Comment

• ivyy
                      • Jun 2016

Peaches Sit Pops 50-12 inch

Peaches has a nice PHAT ass so we decide she is a prime candidate to sit pop 50 12 inch balloons... she bounces on a lot of them to get some neck going.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/27080/clip_images/output_qayv56.gif

Peaches has a nice PHAT ass so we decide she is a prime candidate to sit pop 50 12 inch balloons... she bounces on a lot of them to get some neck going.  

Comment

• ivyy
                        • Jun 2016

Charley Green Huge Balloons

Charley has written naughty words and drawn naughty pictures on her huge balloons. Now the sharp heels on her fetish boots can go to work. And bursting large balloons is not as easy as it looks. But Charley is a very accomplished pooper and she succeeds in destroying all the balloons. Then she lies down in her shiny mini dress to play with her huge tits and wet pussy. Finally Charley gets her gold vibrator deep into her pussy and works up a very satisfying orgasm.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/66433/clip_images/generated_17003016.gif

Charley has written naughty words and drawn naughty pictures on her huge balloons. Now the sharp heels on her fetish boots can go to work. And bursting large balloons is not as easy as it looks. But Charley is a very accomplished and she succeeds in destroying all the balloons. Then she lies down in her shiny mini dress to play with her huge tits and wet pussy. Finally Charley gets her gold vibrator deep into her pussy and works up a very satisfying orgasm.

Comment

• ivyy
                          • Jun 2016

Balloons For Later

I have a custom where I have to pop balloons, so I figured I would let you watch me blow them up. They are supposed to be underinflated so that they will be harder to pop. My cheeks blow out like chipmunks and my nimble fingers grasp around the head of the balloon.Blowing balloons always makes me excited for what is to come!

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/82829/clip_images/BalloonsForLater.gif

Featuring Angel Lee! I have a custom where I have to pop balloons, so I figured I would let you watch me blow them up. They are supposed to be underinflated so that they will be harder to pop. My cheeks blow out like chipmunks and my nimble fingers grasp around the head of the balloon.Blowing balloons always makes me excited for what is to come!

Comment

• ivyy
                            • Jun 2016

Booty Balloon POP!

As I sit on these balloons it takes a lot to pop them whether its individual or clusters of balloons. I have to F0rc3 all my weight down wiggle, bounce and grind on them until they finally pop beneath me .

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/111570/clip_images/1e1ddebd8736f393a0cf9432d48822ae.gif

As I sit on these balloons it takes a lot to pop them whether its individual or clusters of balloons. I have to all my weight down wiggle, bounce and grind on them until they finally pop beneath me . #Ass Grinding, #Balloon Fetish, #Balloon Popping, #Balloons, #Balloons Sit2Pop, #Blonde Goddess, #bra and panties,

Comment

• ivyy
                              • Jun 2016

BBWs Eliza Allure, Bella Bendz Minnie Mayhem with Balloons

BBW Bella Bendz, Eliza Allure and Minnie Mayhem blowing up balloons. They pop them with there huge butts, feets, bellys.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/77069/clip_images/generated_16960740.gif

Comment

• ivyy
                                • Jun 2016

clip no. 237

A nonpop clip with Vicky Love! She wears hot spandex leggins and the room is full of big balloons. She picks a purple one and rides it hard and deflates it.

http://imagecdn.clips4sale.com/accounts99/41373/clip_images/237.gif

A nonpop clip with Vicky Love! She wears hot spandex leggins and the room is full of big balloons. She picks a purple one and rides it hard and deflates it.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎