Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LauraLatexandLace
    • Dec 2016

Giant balloons

A friend turned me on recently to these giant inflatable bags that would easily support a little gal of my size as it inflates. They seem delightfully soft and I wondered if there was an equivalent in a balloon or even the bags themselves. She wants us to do a video for her hubby.
  • CuteBalloon84
    The Balloon Stuffer
    • Apr 2013

Re: Giant balloons

Any giant Qualatex balloons from 3 feet up to 8 feet "Cloudbusters" from the same company are extremely soft and strong and can carry any person if inflated in a proper way.

I have tried Belbal & Cattex as well, which both also seem to do the trick in my opinion Qualatex are just a lot more resistant in any situation. But then again the price is also higher for the quality you are receiving.

Comment

• ChillinHaze
      • Sep 2016

Gummiwerk balloons are pretty strong and have nice size variations. They go from 45" up to 82" I think. Only problem is they are rather pricey. So I guess if you intend to pop them they might not be that suited.

Comment

• OverTheTop
        • Dec 2013

GL1200s or GL700s are both great - very strong, very large, and soft too.

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

I don't have a lot of experience with bigger balloons, but I've tried a few.

Qualatex 36" are very durable, but they're quite firm to begin with. After being inflated a couple of times (and after being played with a bit), they soften up a bit. I have one I've inflated about ten times that's really nice and soft now, even when it's close to its rated size.

Cattex 36" are nice and soft from the start, but don't feel as durable (though some claim they are). I've only tried one of these and it was an amazing feeling to just sink into it.

Cattex GLs are amazing balloons to just lie on (or get a bit naughty with). I have yet to try a GL1200, but the GL500 and GL700 are both wonderful balloons. They're also quite form to begin with, but will soften up after a few inflations and gets nice and soft.

I'm considering buying some 36" Tuf-Tex and Sempertex next time I order. Does anyone have any experience with either of these?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎