• Show
Clear All
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Hello and welcome!

Originally posted by Jaybirdny
    hi im new here

have a ? i have some old stories from the old#balloons site how would i go about posting them here
    Welcome to the forum
    You can post your stories in the Poems and Stories section if you want http://blowtopop.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Comment

• Blowitbig
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Vicci
      Hello and welcome to my forums. My name is Vicci and I've loved balloons and inflatables for as long as I can remember.

I'm not a popper as such, but I really want to be one day - I will do it one day, one day! I've tried blowing to pop, but always have to stop when the balloon gets really tight - it's too scary

My favourite brand of balloon is belbal because they get huge necks and take a lot of beating.
      My favourite colour balloon is jewel blue/turquoise.
      My favourite inflatables are ride-on toys - they're so much fun and versitile.

So, that's me... time for you to introduce yourselves.

You'll need to reply to this post and make some useful posts before you get permissions to use the forums fully - sorry about that but we're trying to cut down on the amount of spam we get

Remember, play nice and have fun. Let's keep these forums a nice friendly place for all.

Thanks
      Hello this is my first time on this forum, I'm a male, still in the closet with my fetish so it feels great to talk about it,I'm a non to semi popper, when it comes to my balloon fetish I consider myself to be bi sexual in relation to balloon play,I love 17 and 24 inch balloons, and all kinds of balloon videos
      The bigger the better

Comment

• Blowitbig
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Ballooner99
        Hello,

My name is Drew and I have had. Balloon fetish since I was about 6 years old. I remember the traumatic day that led to this fetish. It involved asking for some balloons but instead they just popped them while I just cried (I was 6). To me it was cruel and caused major anxiety from that day. The anxiety still exists for those reason but because of defense mechanisms it turn a bad memory into a fetish.

I collect balloons from dealerships and from street signs. I surround myself with the which eases my anxiety with them! I have an amazing fiancé that endures me in my fetish and life is now great!

Thanks for accepting me in here.

Balloonee99
        Hi drew, basically the same thing happened to me , at a very early age i wanted some balloons and when I got them some very mean people bust them all,ever since then I never asked for balloons again , but now that I'm older I can play with all the big balloons I want , without fear o someone busting them,I love balloons,,
        The bigger the better

Comment

• CuteBalloon84
          The Balloon Stuffer
          • Apr 2013

Hello all!

My name is CuteBalloon84, I will not share any other personal details for identity and privacy reasons.

I have had a balloon 🎈 fetish since I was very young 10-11 while only being able to identify and the transformation into a serious part of my life and acceptance during my teen years.

I have also written about my life and experiences on Experience Project, which is still a project that is in process and I recently did not the find the time and courage to finalize my long life story and experiences with balloons.

I am strictly a non-popper and balloon stuffer. I enjoy sleeping with balloons, having them in my clothes tight against my body and creating unique experiences such as creating balloon rooms around the world.

The balloon stuffing part of my fetish is a thing that has literally gone out of hand to the point that I have custom made suits that can hold hundreds of balloons and my favourite one a full enclosed suit which I inflate two giant 1,5 m balloons in and capture myself in between with the result being that I look like a giant balloon and am unable to move. This resulted in quite a few humiliating experiences, because people have to help me to do this or free me after...

Another part of my "fetish" which is an enormous turn-on for me is basically balloon fetish in public, getting caught and a tad of humiliation because of my balloon fetish. For example walking into a party store to buy balloons with a balloon inflated in my shorts or wide pants, so people notice or walking through a unknown city with an big bouquet of helium balloons or giant balloons.
          (This last part I am not so super active in, also don't want people to think I am some kind of freak, plus I am a supershy person) It has happened a few times in the past though and it's always good to fantasize

I've had experiences with women and men that were or were not like minded in balloon fetishm and can truly say I have been quite blessed in this aspect of sharing this fantastic love for balloons with other people.

I have also come to this forum to meet others and discuss our fetish, balloons and other things.

Hope I am welcome!

Regards,

CuteBalloon84

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
            • Jun 2015

welcome to the group CuteBalloon84 your welcome to share anything you feel comfortable with, i joined here a while ago it's nice to talk about this subject without being judged it's always good to meet new people

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

Originally posted by CuteBalloon84
              Hello all!

My name is CuteBalloon84, I will not share any other personal details for identity and privacy reasons.

I have had a balloon 🎈 fetish since I was very young 10-11 while only being able to identify and the transformation into a serious part of my life and acceptance during my teen years.

I have also written about my life and experiences on Experience Project, which is still a project that is in process and I recently did not the find the time and courage to finalize my long life story and experiences with balloons.

I am strictly a non-popper and balloon stuffer. I enjoy sleeping with balloons, having them in my clothes tight against my body and creating unique experiences such as creating balloon rooms around the world.

The balloon stuffing part of my fetish is a thing that has literally gone out of hand to the point that I have custom made suits that can hold hundreds of balloons and my favourite one a full enclosed suit which I inflate two giant 1,5 m balloons in and capture myself in between with the result being that I look like a giant balloon and am unable to move. This resulted in quite a few humiliating experiences, because people have to help me to do this or free me after...

Another part of my "fetish" which is an enormous turn-on for me is basically balloon fetish in public, getting caught and a tad of humiliation because of my balloon fetish. For example walking into a party store to buy balloons with a balloon inflated in my shorts or wide pants, so people notice or walking through a unknown city with an big bouquet of helium balloons or giant balloons.
              (This last part I am not so super active in, also don't want people to think I am some kind of freak, plus I am a supershy person) It has happened a few times in the past though and it's always good to fantasize

I've had experiences with women and men that were or were not like minded in balloon fetishm and can truly say I have been quite blessed in this aspect of sharing this fantastic love for balloons with other people.

I have also come to this forum to meet others and discuss our fetish, balloons and other things.

Hope I am welcome!

Regards,

CuteBalloon84
              I remember reading your stories on EP a few months ago.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
                POP-O-RAMA!
                • Feb 2016

My name is Mike, I'm 42, straight, married, living in Salem Oregon. My original hometown is Long Beach, California.

Those of you who remember me know that I have had a plethora of customer service, sales, and transportation jobs that have kept me moving around quite a bit.
                Been active in the community since February 1998 all the way back to Chipple's original web page. I am a "social-popper" mostly into watching the ladies doing the sitting and bouncing to pop, but 'experiment' without popping from time-to-time.

I am married to an amazing woman. Her name is Melody, she is my first marriage and we have been together eight years now and still going strong. She knows all about my interest in balloons and beach balls. She took to it immediately, and she is an amazing bouncer... a real professional popper! She can take on the Qualatex and Tuf-Tex 24 inch'ers like a natural. We have been so busy with our jobs, that we haven't had a lot of time to play together, but the few times we have, it's been amazing. She has even encouraged me to participate in this forum and other boards and communicate with all of you again. Yes, she knows all about our community. I wasted no time presenting it all to her early on in our relationship. That is an important personal rule of mine.

I am glad to join this board, I just wish I had joined sooner.

Thank you!
                MikeTheBouncer
                Last edited by MikeTheBouncer; 28-03-2019, 20:07. Reason: Updated my age to 42 in 2019.

Comment

• Jkloon
                  • Aug 2013

Welcome Mike! I'm glad things are going so well for you!

Comment

• sexyneck
                    • Feb 2016

HI to all looners

I have just join this site for balloon fetish reasons. I use to arose when I see long necked balloons and boobs balloon. I also into having sex with balloons. Is anyone having similar feel?

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Welcome all! Its so nice seeing all these new members! Join the party & let yourself go! But its BYOB....& I'm not referring to beer....

Comment

• Notsotite
                        • Feb 2016

Hello everyone,

i enjoy balloons of all shapes and sizes. Jewel tones and long necks are my favorite. I am btp but i over inflate everything so pop happens frequently. I love latex in all forms smell feel and sound. I also enjoy women blowing bubbles with gum for as long as i can remember.

Comment

• Looner Nisden
                          • Mar 2016

Hey,

I have accepted me being a looner for quite some time now. I hope to post some more in this forum when I get more privileges!

Anyway, I am mostly a semi-popper... I don´t necessarily need to pop balloons, but I do like it sometimes, just for the rush, haha.

Nice forum! First time I ever registered to a balloon fetish forum.

Comment

• Svalan
                            • Mar 2016

Hi, I am Ola from Sweden. Popper/semi-popper I would say. Phobic as many of us at early age but decided to come over the unconvinient fear. Succeded and it became a fetish instead :-) I b2p but still chicken out for bigger than 12''. Have never really confessed my fetish for the women I have lived with but they certainly noticed my interest. Don't really know how to tell without risking the relationsship. Advice from the women here are appriciated. The new woman in my life do like balloons I notice. As decoration. And she seems to be quite fearless when it comes to "cleaning" up after a party. I have a nice sexlife with her without balloons but it would be fantastic to occasionally have them in there. Thats me. Any looners i Sweden her?

Comment

• jordanslooner
                              • Mar 2016

hi there mi name is mauro and im a looner since i was 7 years old , im from peru but i live in los angeles california , i love to blow up hard and fast but non popper here, i really love the sound when the air get in the balloon or inflatable, even dough im a non popper i like to blow up balloons to the limit really the limit, and overinflate and sometimes pop inflatables is a big turn on for me please if there is any looner in or near los angeles i would be so glad to get together and blow up big balloons, my favorites are tuftex 17 , bsa 17 , qualatex 24 china 28 beach balls 24" or bigger clear ones the best, whales , dolphins , any inflatable is good for me.

Comment

• Jkloon
                                • Aug 2013

Welcome everyone! Happy to have you on the forum!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎