Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • perchedontheloon
    • Dec 2014

Re: Orgasm without touching yourself

I went digging for this thread because this is something I have done many times.

My set up is a little unconventional but it works pretty well in my opinion. I'm into inflating balloons under my clothes and I have found this "method" to work well.

First, I'll get a 24" balloon and inflate it to where I know it won't burst when I ride it. ~18-20". Using a pair of stretchy gym shorts, I'll stuff the balloon in those. Typically the drawstring gym shorts are best, cut out the draw string to make sure that they have enough space to accommodate the balloon.

Secondly, I'll take a very large stretchy shirt and inflate balloons inside the shirt until my arms cannot reach my crotch. This can be done best with one giant balloon (36"+) or large balloons (24"+) or some combo of three balloons. Once I am properly "inflated", I'll ride the balloon in my shorts like normal. I'll usually begin to blow up a 36" at this point. Something about being unable to "help myself out" in this set up adds to the experience. Bonus points if you're doing this surrounded by balloons, that is the peak experience in my opinion.

I have done this multiple times and has led to some of my favorite balloon riding experiences. In fact, I have fallen asleep many times afterwards being cushioned by the balloons stuffed in my clothes. Almost got caught one time like that but that's another story.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
      • Apr 2023

Re: Orgasm without touching yourself

My Ex Wife Could Make Me Cum without Touching Myself. All it would take is to See Her Even Near One of My MANY Huge Balloons with A Pin or Her Many Needles.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎